What's new

Is it right to classify forex trading as gambling.

Forex trading isn't gamble and it can never be classified as gamble. There’re experts in the field that studies the market and do very well in it though they can’t be 100 percent right always. It’s ought to be studied not to be predicted
Did you call forex trading Gambling, I love this response! No forex is not a gamble but some unlearned individual gamble it out and to them forex is just gambling and trying your luck, but in the reality it is not. You must study the market very well to able to predict the next move

Gambling and trading do have one key thing in common: risk. When you place a trade or a bet, you risk losing money with an aim to make more money. You can 'win' money and you can 'lose' money. ... That said, forex trading can become forex gambling when you treat it that way.

Forex and gambling are two different things, forex is based on prediction which you made using some strategy, but gambling is a game of guessing. Gambling is won based on luck but forex is won based on how good you are.

I think it will be wrong to classify forex as gambling as it involves you learning and studying how the markets work before you can be qualified as a professional trader. One has to study hard to understand the fundamental and technical analysis. But gambling on the other hand works with emotion and is not healthy

Is there any Investment people don't loose money? The answer is capital NO. Forex trading is also a form of investment. You put in money to trade currency with the help of signal which shows that the trade will yield profits. There some degree of certainty in the trade someone place with the forex trading. Gambling is when you out money down on something you are not sure of it outcome with the hope of cashing out big.

Many of these people are business people or industry professionals outside of trading and have high power job roles. When it comes to trading, however, the actions that most traders take are far away from being professional and lean more on the side of gambling.
Post automatically merged:

Many of these people are business people or industry professionals outside of trading and have high power job roles. When it comes to trading, however, the actions that most traders take are far away from being professional and lean more on the side of gambling.

Well I don't know if it can be considered as gambling but at the same time others sees it as gambling because there is every possibilities that you might loose when it comes to trading. Generally the term gambling mean exchanging cash through a means you can easily double it, and since you are not offering services to people like a business them it can be terms gambling since you are using money to get money in a faster way.

forex trading is not right to be classified as gambling because in forex your money works for you and it depends on how favourable you are because there are two sides to it which are either you make money or you loose money but forex is outrightly different from gambling

The word gamble from the dictionary means "a significant risk undertaken with a potential gain". Forex can be a gamble or an investment like other businesses, it all depend on the amount of risk you are willing to take.

I don't see forex trading as a gamble because I believe there are two separate institutions with one goal which is to make money and maximize profits. But I believe you need to understand them properly and you would definitely see that there is difference.
Post automatically merged:

I don't see forex trading as a gamble because I believe there are two separate institutions with one goal which is to make money and maximize profits. But I believe you need to understand them properly and you would definitely see that there is difference.

Forex can be an investment and same time be a gamble. When the probability of getting good return on your investment is is 50% then it can be a gamble in the investors path making bad investment. But investors trading forex do make calculated and carefully made decisions because of the huge amount of money involve.

it all depends on your mindset towards it, if you see and take it as a gamble, so it would be. But in reality forex trading can never be compared to gambling because when it comes to gamble, there is no guaranty of making profits in the long run unlike forex trading that gives you that guaranty. When it comes to forex trading even when the odds are against you, some professional still know how to turn it into their favour.

Forex trade is not gambling, but most folks actually treat and exercise it as gambling.
good Forex traders know how to trade when the odds are on their side. Yes, in the sense that any single trade might end in a loss.

I'm not a fan of gambling, no offense meant to those who do it, but I don't like how I feel whenever I loose a bet as at the time I tried it, hence I stopped it outrightly.
I have heard people compare forex trading to gambling because traders loos money in the process too when they predict the wrong movements.
In your opinion, is it right to classify forex trading as gambling??
In a sense it is. You are basically betting against a currency or an index to either rise or fall. This is basically what you do in betting. You predict what should or what is expected to happen. So its just betting with class

I'm not a fan of gambling, no offense meant to those who do it, but I don't like how I feel whenever I loose a bet as at the time I tried it, hence I stopped it outrightly.
I have heard people compare forex trading to gambling because traders loos money in the process too when they predict the wrong movements.
In your opinion, is it right to classify forex trading as gambling??

Forex can't be said to be gambling per say, but with the prediction aspect of how forex is being traded, I will say that it is somehow related to gambling. Many people don't trade on Forex because their belief don't allow it, which is pretty good for how things are done.

No, in the sense that in gambling the odds are slightly against you or even, while good Forex traders know how to trade when the odds are on their side. Yes, in the sense that any single trade might end in a loss..

I would say No, in the sense that in gambling the odds are slightly against you or even, while good forex trader know how to trade when the odds is on their side.
Then YES, in the sense that any single trade might end in loss.

Never it is never right to qualify forex trading as gambling, forex is not gambling, gambling is based on luck because you don't know the outcome, you just have to make a lucky guess. But on forex you will have to do some analysis to know the right move.

I don't know or will say if its right or not, but I can tell that food trading is just like gambling. Because its involves prediction although it as mor to it than prediction. You need to do some calculation to solve some analysis.

Forex trading can not be classified as gambling at all because its an investment on it own. It requires a thorough learning whereby you can become an expert trader. What you need to avoid in forex trading is greediness. If you are greedy you will lose money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back