What's new

Is it right to classify forex trading as gambling.

Life itself is a gamble. We make decisions daily, some favors us whereas some to our disfavor. The joy that comes with a right decision alone is massive talk more of when it’s accompanied with financial gain. If you don’t want to gamble then life is worthless and hopeless.

I'm not a fan of gambling, no offense meant to those who do it, but I don't like how I feel whenever I loose a bet as at the time I tried it, hence I stopped it outrightly.
I have heard people compare forex trading to gambling because traders loos money in the process too when they predict the wrong movements.
In your opinion, is it right to classify forex trading as gambling??
It tends to be if you have no train!! Forex trading should and can be connected to making a splendid theory, putting aside the occasion to take in a structure or procedure, practice and test it.
You can make a few bucks out of trading if you deal with it like a business. There are thousand frameworks out there that have been pursued for a significant timeframe and can convey a lot of money after some time if you take after the principles and never let your emotions get on the way. A dazzling and exhibited framework would be Harmonic models.

I'm not a fan of gambling, no offense meant to those who do it, but I don't like how I feel whenever I loose a bet as at the time I tried it, hence I stopped it outrightly.
I have heard people compare forex trading to gambling because traders loos money in the process too when they predict the wrong movements.
I don't think their is any different in gambling and forex,but the only difference I could see and say is the name of each is different. But if I must say this,forex is more like you are gambling because their is no assurance of you to gain much from them,and if you gain some profit when you invest in forex believe me is going to take it back more than what you get from it at first.

Forex is not gambling as long as you are certain in what you are doing, people who call forex gambling don't anali the market to know the market direction.

Anything where you have to predict direction or outcome of something for me is as good as gambling or betting. And forex is one of such

I disagree over and over, it is in no way a gambling platform. It might resemble gambling, because at times you need luck to win but not necessarily luck, experience plays its own part.

I don't know or care about what other people opinions are on this but as for me,it's also gambling because it's a chance of win or lose.

Outside of trading, many of these individuals are businesspeople or industry executives with high-ranking positions. When it comes to trading, though, the majority of traders' acts are far from professional and lean more towards gambling.

Forex trading has the attribute of gambling because it has to do with predicting before investing and that is the same format people use in gambling so with this wood can ascribe forex trading as gambling.

If you don't have all the necessary knowledge about how to trade on forex and jump into the world of forex trading, then it can be classified as gambling with good reason.

Classifying forex trading as a gambling type of activity will not be actually correct in my thinking. Gambling does not deploy fundamental or technical analysis to play it, but forex does.

You do not have to classify forex trading as gambling because in forex trading if you can analyse the market very well you can make profit because it is based on technical and fundamental analysis, but gambling is best on luck, both of them are two different things.

It resembles a gambling, but a modernize one where you need experience to trade. You don't expect luck in forex trading to work for you like the way you expect it in gambling.

Personally in my own opinion I would not really consider forex trading as a gambling but in essence all business and gambling because you have to come up with something in order for you to get something back in return.

No it's not right to classify forex as gambling because you can not trade forex and succeed without going through thorough training and make profit even with the training is not guarantee but anyone can start gambling and even make profit even without knowing how to do unlike forex.

Personally in my own opinion I would not really consider forex trading as a gambling but in essence all business and gambling because you have to come up with something in order for you to get something back in return.
I agree with you dear, in essence all business portrays gambling nature. You need to risk your funds, and not sure if it will come back successful or not. So those who are afraid to invest their funds cos of risk aren't ready to taste success in any investment scheme, be it forex trading or any other investment scheme.

Of course they are all part of gambling but I wouldn't really say it's a risky gambling because you already have plans on ground on which if you pursue them a legitimate way it will keep on paying you.

forex trading is gambling because people that are into the game who are not making money , it could be because they do not understand what it takes to trade, money do not consider it as gambling because they understand the system.

Of course they are all part of gambling but I wouldn't really say it's a risky gambling because you already have plans on ground on which if you pursue them a legitimate way it will keep on paying you.
Its not kinda the old fashioned gambling that is very much reliable on luck for any success. I believe in experience, and technical know-how skill, to make it in forex trading.

Its not kinda the old fashioned gambling that is very much reliable on luck for any success. I believe in experience, and technical know-how skill, to make it in forex trading.

Exactly and you have a very good point and I truly understand exactly what you're trying to say which is why I will simply classified as being very risky because people don't fancy it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back