What's new

Is it possible to make $2 a day from survey?

Carrying out surveys is a very complex and not so straight forward thing like that. A lot depends on the country in which you are. People who stay in Canada, united states, united kingdom, Australia are at a high chance of getting multiple surveys Ina day.
Another thing is not all surveys come with the same price so you might get fee cents for one and up to a dollar on another.
Its not also easy to come across surveys that much so the frequency also matters

The maximum I could earn through surveys was between 11 to 13 dollars in a month. A period of abundance of survey, but 90% of them were disqualifications and partial completion points. Obviously, for my tier1 collegues that fit requirements, it was 100 dollars in a single panel.

In my country, I am yet to find a site that would let me do that. So far for Serbia, I would have to say, sadly no. You could make it if you are from the USA or England I think, but other than that only China probably would be a non-English speaking country where you could make that(Although there are a lot of scam sites in Chinese so beware). It is not impossible, but the chances are slim unless you have like 100 friends who would use your referral code.

I guess it depends on the site. The ones I was able to come across that could have paid me well, I wasn't eligible... Because I'm not from the country they required.

This depends on the country you are from, if you're from a good tier country then it's possible to earn even more than that in just 1 day. You can try surveytime and survey junkies i think they are paying $1 every survey.

Apart of theorem reach, tapresearch and sometimes peanuts lab (but these 2 latter don't recognise disquaification points and partial completion in all panels their walls participate), the rest of surveys was almost a waste of time, as I don't qualify at 99%. Tapresearch is wonderful into wowapp, as theorem reach pays into whatever survey panel I know.

I haven't been able to make money through survey sites,I think it's because of the region I reside. Real survey paying sites where you can get up to 2$ daily do exist but they are exclusive to only some countries.

Sometimes survey panels directly specify we need to reside in certain countries or we can't even sign up. Most of those panels I came to know (by my italian friends reviews) are european euro currency based.

I think it's possible to make even 10-20$ from surveys but it depends a lot on the country that you live in. In most countries you can barley earn a couple dollars a month while in high paid countries like USA you can earn a couple dollars a day from surveys

In my country, I am yet to find a site that would let me do that. So far for Serbia, I would have to say, sadly no. You could make it if you are from the USA or England I think, but other than that only China probably would be a non-English speaking country where you could make that(Although there are a lot of scam sites in Chinese so beware). It is not impossible, but the chances are slim unless you have like 100 friends who would use your referral code.
Okay, very interesting to get your opinion on this Mr @Shole. I'm happy you shared your wise experience here with us. I realized the very first time I received an offer from survey that is just 3 minutes short. Can you imagine that, after going through it, answering all questions I found myself rejected.

Okay, very interesting to get your opinion on this Mr @Shole. I'm happy you shared your wise experience here with us. I realized the very first time I received an offer from survey that is just 3 minutes short. Can you imagine that, after going through it, answering all questions I found myself rejected.
If you can believe me I do. I found myself so many times when I was younger in front of "Money Making" things and got burned a few times, where I received, no money or just got like 0.00000001$ which is something but not worth the time I invested in the survey or task.

If you can believe me I do. I found myself so many times when I was younger in front of "Money Making" things and got burned a few times, where I received, no money or just got like 0.00000001$ which is something but not worth the time I invested in the survey or task.
That amount you just mentioned is too bad for your time. Some surveys are just a sucker, time waster. At the end of your experiment with their quiz answering you get nothing at all for your time and hardwork put in place in their platform.

That amount you just mentioned is too bad for your time. Some surveys are just a sucker, time waster. At the end of your experiment with their quiz answering you get nothing at all for your time and hardwork put in place in their platform.

I'm sorry for your bad surveys experience :cry:. Do you know what matters about surveys in our tier3 and tier4 country? Lenght. Yes, it happens almost all time I'm eligible to finish a survey, I rarely remember one survey less than 30 minute long. Average lenght for my country is 45 minutes to 1 hour per survey, as some of my italian friends earn the same amount, if not the double, for 7 minute lenght surveys. We waste 7 times more their time. The worst long surveys had come to last 3 houro_O. Yes, I was eligible and rewarded, but I think reward is too poor for 3 hours spent in a survey. This is the reason I'm now into very few panels, even I have not quitted surveys at all.

I'm sorry for your bad surveys experience :cry:. Do you know what matters about surveys in our tier3 and tier4 country? Lenght. Yes, it happens almost all time I'm eligible to finish a survey, I rarely remember one survey less than 30 minute long. Average lenght for my country is 45 minutes to 1 hour per survey, as some of my italian friends earn the same amount, if not the double, for 7 minute lenght surveys. We waste 7 times more their time. The worst long surveys had come to last 3 houro_O. Yes, I was eligible and rewarded, but I think reward is too poor for 3 hours spent in a survey. This is the reason I'm now into very few panels, even I have not quitted surveys at all.
How big was the reward for the 3 hours spent? I can't believe that there are 3 hour long surveys out there. Good job on making it through, I couldn't stand ten minutes of it xD

Good experience you had doing surveys. How much have you earned ever since you started earning from surveys?? I never received dime from surveys before, even when I'm qualified to do survey. I will waste my time finish answering all their questions, at the end they won't reward me for my time well spent on their platform. For me that's fraudulent act, why did they award me surveys when they know, they can't offer me reward.

In my personal experience, I don't quite achieve the $2 per day. I don't even earn a dollar or a cents, because I didn't get many offers. It may have something to do with my location. Survey is really not for me.

In my personal experience, I don't quite achieve the $2 per day. I don't even earn a dollar or a cents, because I didn't get many offers. It may have something to do with my location. Survey is really not for me.
You're not the only one dear, having such bad experience through surveys. I have cut several rough patch with survey sites. That's why I decided making this thread so everyone can share their experience with surveys.

It is very possible to make much more than $2 daily from survey site. I know of friends who make nothing less than $10 at times on just a day. This possibility is however limited to some countries. List of accepted countries can always be found on the survey sites.

How big was the reward for the 3 hours spent? I can't believe that there are 3 hour long surveys out there. Good job on making it through, I couldn't stand ten minutes of it xD
It's toluna panel where surveys are shameful long up to 3 hourso_O . That toluna reward, if I remember well, could have been 1 dollar. But I quitted toluna, since the time it became a waste of time when they quitted the screenout 30 points reward to substitute it with the fortune wheel. Now I heard there are new rewards, but I'm not interested in toluna any more and one of the reason is their survey lenght. At least in latin America/Brazil toluna works offerings these exausting surveys.
Good experience you had doing surveys. How much have you earned ever since you started earning from surveys?? I never received dime from surveys before, even when I'm qualified to do survey. I will waste my time finish answering all their questions, at the end they won't reward me for my time well spent on their platform. For me that's fraudulent act, why did they award me surveys when they know, they can't offer me reward.
My average monthly earnings were between 3 to 5 dollars, when I was too active. Nothing compared to my tier1 friends earning up to 250 euros in a monthly basis. But I suppose in Africa surveys world is even worse than latin America:cry:

It's toluna panel where surveys are shameful long up to 3 hourso_O . That toluna reward, if I remember well, could have been 1 dollar. But I quitted toluna, since the time it became a waste of time when they quitted the screenout 30 points reward to substitute it with the fortune wheel. Now I heard there are new rewards, but I'm not interested in toluna any more and one of the reason is their survey lenght. At least in latin America/Brazil toluna works offerings these exausting surveys.

My average monthly earnings were between 3 to 5 dollars, when I was too active. Nothing compared to my tier1 friends earning up to 250 euros in a monthly basis. But I suppose in Africa surveys world is even worse than latin America:cry:
I don't think their is any one residing in African continent that receives good amount of money through surveys. Surveys doesn't work well in our region. It works well for those in 1st tier 2nd tier countries. I don't think I can be wasting my time with surveys again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back