What's new

Is it possible to make $2 a day from survey?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have never been clinical when it comes to claiming a dime from survey. Sometimes I wonder if this survey is limited to some countries. Because I don't succeed claiming points from it, maybe in the future things can turn around me with survey. Is it possible to make up to $2 a day just by filling out opinions via survey??

Dear friend, I noticed only residents in tier1 countries living in a populated and industrialized city or touristic city. And some more requirements like a very well paid job, owning a car, etc. I have eurpean collegues who can earn more than 2 dollars per day only doing surveys, but they fit the most of requirements. The best for us liviing in tier3 and tier4 country is ptws, even I sometimes do some surveys.

There are surveys where you can make even more but most are not for Africans, they are either for the Europeans or Americans. A friend of mine talks about using VPNs to access them.

Can any one list those surveys you think can pay up to $2-3 a day. Filling out response via survey quiz, if you feel to help someone to get going through survey, you can post it here.

Its actually hard to earn that amount in surveys.
Its time consuming and sometimes you might not get a single survey for a whole day.
They are sites that you can earn 2$ to 3$ per day but they usually only work for selected countries.

It is possible to make even above $2 from a survey. It all depends on the zeal and time you put into it. Again you have to make I'm sure the survey allows that amount a day too.

I have never been clinical when it comes to claiming a dime from survey. Sometimes I wonder if this survey is limited to some countries. Because I don't succeed claiming points from it, maybe in the future things can turn around me with survey. Is it possible to make up to $2 a day just by filling out opinions via survey??
It is very much possible , however you need to come from a top tier country because that is where advertisers do come from. Low tier country users stand little chance of earning $1 in a week

It is very much possible , however you need to come from a top tier country because that is where advertisers do come from. Low tier country users stand little chance of earning $1 in a week
I have seen it, I said it. But do you know, even when I'm sent an offer telling me I have a pending offer to complete. Immediately I fill every information needed on it, I can't still qualify it. I don't just understand how this works.

Personally I will not sign up for any survey,being from a third tier country.

The problem is that most companies and organizations in these countries do not conduct surveys. And those abroad do not need irrelevant answers from people who are not in their target market.

Personally I will not sign up for any survey,being from a third tier country.

The problem is that most companies and organizations in these countries do not conduct surveys. And those abroad do not need irrelevant answers from people who are not in their target market.
Yeah, I think you're correct, they don't irrevalent responds that doesn't match their market. That's why surveys hardly comes by.

I also saw many people who say they are Earning good money from completing surveys but unfortunately I didn't earn more than few cents.. so I am not sure if you can earn 2$ on these surveys sites.

Yes if you will work hard and will spend time on surveys sites then you can easily earn 2$ or more from your working. But you must have to work and surveys sites must available in your country.

It is very possible to make $2 and even more every day.although it us not a easy task but you have to dedicate your time and some of your day to day activities

It depend on the survey website. And some survey site do pay $2 in some cases maybe. If I can see such survey site that pay that amount I would love that.

Yes if you will work hard and will spend time on surveys sites then you can easily earn 2$ or more from your working. But you must have to work and surveys sites must available in your country.
Okay, the main stuff why people don't get surveys is mainly based on demographics. Location plays a major role in getting the right survey offer for one looking to earn something from surveys.

Yes, but it also depends on the country. In Romania it is quite difficult, I receive surveys less and less, about one every 3 days. There were also times when I had 2-3 surveys a day and made over $ 2, but that's very rare

Real paying surveys are not for us Africans, I have not been able to get real survey site that pays africans unless you are USA based or any of the developed countries.

I guess it depends on the survey site and probably your location. I have been a able to earn $2 only once on Survey time. That was the first time I was able to do two surveys within 24 hours. Then I once earned $3 in one day on Afrisight. I think sometimes luck may be in play.

There are surveys where you can make even more but most are not for Africans, they are either for the Europeans or Americans. A friend of mine talks about using VPNs to access them.
Your friend seriously risk to be banned. Cheating on surveys is not the way. The correct is to choose suitable tasks for us. I face the same matters with surveys out of tapresearch and theorem reach because I live in latin America and most surveys are not for us too as not for Africa. So I prefere surveys that pay for disqualifications and partial completion as the mentioned, but I better prefere ptws. I can't do even 50 cents dollar daily doing surveys, but what I can do is better than nothing, as surveys would never be my only task.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back