What's new

Is it possible to make $2 a day from survey?

You're not the only one dear, having such bad experience through surveys. I have cut several rough patch with survey sites. That's why I decided making this thread so everyone can share their experience with surveys.
Lucky those who are fortunate to earn through answering surveys. I know some members from other forum site who earns more than a hundred bucks in a month on answering different survey sites.

I have never been clinical when it comes to claiming a dime from survey. Sometimes I wonder if this survey is limited to some countries. Because I don't succeed claiming points from it, maybe in the future things can turn around me with survey. Is it possible to make up to $2 a day just by filling out opinions via survey??
I have not seen any website that pay $2 for only one survey I know some websites that pay 0.5 to up to $1 for a survey completion for example DT survey is the website that pay for filling surveys.

I have never been clinical when it comes to claiming a dime from survey. Sometimes I wonder if this survey is limited to some countries. Because I don't succeed claiming points from it, maybe in the future things can turn around me with survey. Is it possible to make up to $2 a day just by filling out opinions via survey??
Yes it's possible if you are fortunate to get a high paying survey site. The problem with some of the sites is that they only want you to keep visiting their site and helping them to generate traffic while they keep telling you that you are not qualified for a particular survey even after inviting you to take part in the survey. Also your country of residence plays a major role in the number of surveys you can take part in, as most sites prefers some countries over another.

Yes it's possible if you are fortunate to get a high paying survey site. The problem with some of the sites is that they only want you to keep visiting their site and helping them to generate traffic while they keep telling you that you are not qualified for a particular survey even after inviting you to take part in the survey. Also your country of residence plays a major role in the number of surveys you can take part in, as most sites prefers some countries over another.
Then, they should be plain and specific, from deceiving the rest residence that doesn't qualify to gain through them. I don't see any reason for me to visit any survey site for task to complete. Because I have classified them as time waster in my life. They should list the countries on their wishlist, and not saying it's worldwide. At the end they will just pick few and reward and leave others without reward.

Maybe I understood why they don't blacklist some countries, pretending being worldwide: if a country is considered poor and so they don't consider residents their best consumers, they surely are seeking for the few rich people living in the capitals. The point, in any way, is the following: rich people, on their side, i'm sure are not seeking the crumbs received from surveys:ROFLMAO:. This strange situation grew because there is no much way for companies to spend in vain launching a new brand/product that turns unsold:oops:

Then, they should be plain and specific, from deceiving the rest residence that doesn't qualify to gain through them. I don't see any reason for me to visit any survey site for task to complete. Because I have classified them as time waster in my life. They should list the countries on their wishlist, and not saying it's worldwide. At the end they will just pick few and reward and leave others without reward.
Maybe I understood why they don't blacklist some countries, pretending being worldwide: if a country is considered poor and so they don't consider residents their best consumers, they surely are seeking for the few rich people living in the capitals. The point, in any way, is the following: rich people, on their side, i'm sure are not seeking the crumbs received from surveys:ROFLMAO:. This strange situation grew because there is no much way for companies to spend in vain launching a new brand/product that turns unsold:oops:
That's true, their is no way companies will launch a product/brand without selling them. That's why they endorse survey site, as a means of getting responses from survey. With what you said about surveys targeting rich people to complete their offers for them. I don't think it will be possible for a rich man to waste his time doing worthless surveys.

How Much You Can Make. Like I said, you're not going to make a fortune taking surveys online, but you can make some extra money for fun, for paying off debt, or for investing. Monetary survey rewards vary from less than $1 to more than $20, though they're usually on the lower end of that range, $1 to $5.

How Much You Can Make. Like I said, you're not going to make a fortune taking surveys online, but you can make some extra money for fun, for paying off debt, or for investing. Monetary survey rewards vary from less than $1 to more than $20, though they're usually on the lower end of that range, $1 to $5.
I have never made $0.20 of my own via surveys. I'm no longer motivated working with survey sites. I have fade out of love for them long ago. I don't see any reason why I will be hanging out with surveys when I won't be making some extra cash of my own.

If you live in countries like Canada and the United States, you can even make more than that because there are plethora survey sites. Eureka alone can generate 5$ for you daily. But if you stay in Africa, it may seem impossible.

It's quite very possible, I once earned almost 4 dollars in a day on Eureka survey one time. Although it's not something continuous, ever since then, I haven't earned such again. Probably because I hardly visit the platform.

There are surveys where you can make even more but most are not for Africans, they are either for the Europeans or Americans. A friend of mine talks about using VPNs to access them.
Most surveys won't allow you with a VPN , and using vpn will only serve against you since most questions will be related to.the region you selected and it's only about time that you slip up and choose a wrong info , survey websites are saturated with info and attempts , it's a child's play to figure who's lying and who's not with the mail and info you provide , and once you get caught you'll probably.find no luck in all the rest of survey platforms , because the scrape data off each other

Monetary survey rewards vary from less than $1 to more than $20, though they're usually on the lower end of that range, $1 to $5. If you can take several a day, you can earn quite a bit of money in a month. Other companies don't give you cash.

Yea I think its possible if you have the time and you are dedicated, it won't be an easy task if you are always busy because to can't be busy and be earning steady on a survey platform, but if you are not always busy you can make it, there are many platform you can earn from find one that is suitable for you.

People are making even more than a dollar daily from surveys but in my part of continent it's not possible. Surveys are very good jobs for people in tier one and sometimes two countries, but for the tier three and four countries, surveys don't favor us.

I don't think so,earning such an amount has to do with which of the categories you fall into. If you are from one of the top countries it will be very possible,but if you are an African please forget it.

We have many survey sites in which you can even earn morethan 2$ in a day but African countries cannot register and participate in the survey cos they believe there's a lot of scam here in Africa..

Like I have said before making money with surveys only favours tier 1 countries. Doing surveys in Africa is not worth it at all, you cannot make up to $2 everyday.
I'd advice you look for other alternatives of making money online.

I think it depends on websites that it is legit it won't do scam. If a website is affiliated and authentic than it is possible to earn $2 for a survey but if it is fruad and the survey comes slowly than we can't do.

I guess it is possible to make $2 a day on the survey site, I believe earns on the survey has to come with a task to redeem before been qualify to receive such an amount of earnings, I could still remember one of the survey sites i do engage in then, i was paid a token but before those token, your daily tasks requires a whole lot of social media platform for advertising.

It's actually very much possible to make two dollars a day from surveying platforms but is depends on your location, by that I mean what country do you reside in. If it's an African country, your possibility of accessing such offer would be almost impossible

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back