What's new

Is It Possible To Make $1 Per Day On Bizdustry?

It's possible depending on the time you are willing to put in it.
If you can put in at least 3, hours you can make that amount

While it's possible, it's best to set reasonable goals for yourself. If you have other commitments, you'll find it hard to make up to 50 posts in one day. Also it can be mentally exhausting.
Of course it is very possible for one to $1 on this platform everyday is by making up to 50 comment everyday and I have been doing this every day for the past month right now.

The maximum amount of money that one can earn on this platform is $1 per day but it used to be 3.6 dollar in the good old days when the platform was quite new then but right now it has dropped down because a lot of people are now on the platform.
Its actually $1 and some cents per day. Its quite nice though. I must say though its painful one cant actually earn like they use to here on bizdustry but its better to reduce payment that to stop paying totally.

Yes it's very possible for one to make $1 pee day on this platform, bizdustry.
We have seen people making more that $1 on this platform daily, and all is about the determination such an individual carries.
Making such amount a day is determination and nothing else, so make up your mind and you also can make it.

I think it is possible but it is not quite easy . This is because making the maximum daily 50 posts is something that is time demanding and tiring .

It always depends on your commitment and the hours you have to spend on the site. The more hours you spend the more income you get and the less hours you spend the less income you get.

My answer is yes, currently with the new provisions in Bizdustry where you can make 72 posts a day, you have the opportunity to earn $1.44 daily. It's all in the dedication and time commitment of the members.
72 posts a day?! How's that one possible?! According to what I saw on FAQ, a member is only entitled to make 50 post per day which is equal to $1. Is the new provision only available for the old members?

I hope to achieve a 30-day one-dollar streak but is not always easy. Posting 50 comments is a long way to go. I have only done that twice now but it is possible to make $1 daily.

72 posts a day?! How's that one possible?! According to what I saw on FAQ, a member is only entitled to make 50 post per day which is equal to $1. Is the new provision only available for the old members?
It's my mistake, since everyone comments that there are 50 publications, I probably read wrong. But even with 50 posts you can reach the amount of 1$ a day, the only thing you need is time, constancy and dedication, you can also register in other pages and increase your earnings.

Yeah it's very possible to earn a $1 on bizdustry as long as you can complete your task of making 50 comments in a day but if you can not make 50 comments then it's not easy.

It is very much possible to make more that 1$ here on the site although it requires a lot of work and devotion. I think a determined person can make a living from here

I know that it requires you to be very active and work hard and this is exactly what I am doing right now. I come in here daily and post everyday. I am one of the most active user in here who views Bizdustry as a great place to earn and learn. :)

I hope to achieve a 30-day one-dollar streak but is not always easy. Posting 50 comments is a long way to go. I have only done that twice now but it is possible to make $1 daily.
It is not always easy for you to and a $1 any strike for 30 days because they will come some days that you won't have the strength to post and not forgetting they will come sometimes I can be sick although I have been making $1 every day for sometimes now but I do take a break from posting by weekends so as to recover my strength during those times.

It is very much possible to make more than 1$ here on the site although it requires a lot of work and devotion. I think a determined person can make a living from here
One $ I agree but not a living. The money is good but not enough to make a living. I earned 1$ for three consecutive days and it required many hours.

It is possible depending on the amount of time you want to invest on the website, you can invest more of your time and surely you will make more than $1 on bizdustry. But for those that have other businesses to run it will be hard to make sure money on bizdustry in a day
You are right it is very much possible to earn $1 in Bizdustry. I for one is an example to this.

I see to it that every day I could reach the maximum post equivalent to one dollar per day.

In order to make $1 per day on Bizdustry, you need to make 50 posts on the paying categories. In order to make 50 posts, you will have to spend about 90 minutes.

If you are a good typer and also a quick thinker, you can create one post in 90 seconds and make 50 posts in 75 minutes. I think spending 75 minutes writing and publishing shot posts can be done by anyone.

If you are a good typer and also a quick thinker, you can create one post in 90 seconds and make 50 posts in 75 minutes. I think spending 75 minutes writing and publishing shot posts can be done by anyone.
Well I always make sure that I finish my 50 comments per day and I have been always been able to earn $1 per day on this platform except on weekends which I use as my rest days.

It's possible depending on the time you are willing to put in it.
If you can put in at least 3, hours you can make that amount
Its very possible to make at least $1 daily because that's the minimum amount of earning you can make daily on bizdustry forum sites , if you can make at least fifty post daily.

There are two ways I know you can earn a dollar on bizdustry, the first way is by completing all the daily tasks of fifty messages while the second is referring.

Of course, that's the aim here. I usually hit it as I always segment my posting over a 2-3 hours stretch (can be 4 sometimes). But I don't post on Sundays and on Saturdays, I can half post

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back