What's new

Is it possible to have more than one pension?

When it comes to a government job, a pensioner is entitled to just one pension.
Those who have more than one pension scheme probably are covered by an insurance policy.
You're right about that. I think that's the only way one can have more than one pension scheme. My dad is actually a government retiree and he only have one pension scheme

Is it possible to have more than one pension for one person? I don't know if it would be possible, but if it is, do you think it'd be a good idea to have more than one pension?
It would be a nice idea to have more than one pension.
I have never seen one who receives two pensions.
One can receive let's say one from the government and another from a business he or she had been running.

If there are insurance companies that are offering a pension package (usually the build up period is 10 years) then you can invest in those pension plans as much as you can afford. When you retire then you can be receiving several pensions courtesy of the pension plans that you had invested in. Just be careful in choosing the insurance company.

If you have the necessary amount of money to keep subscribing to them then you can go on with it. Which is going to be costly and as such I do not even recommend having more than one pension scheme.

Base on research it might actually be possible but I don't know how this can be achieved but according to what I read on the Internet , you can be able to have more than one pension.. I have not really seen someone getting two pension at the time before
. Maybe they are not showing up Sha.

I think it's possible to have more than one pension if you are working for two companies who both offer pension programmes for retirees but i don't think it's possible if one is working for the government.

It's not possible to have two government pension scheme since one can only work in one government institution and there is a data base for pensioners to checkmate double entry.

You could have more than one pension program depending on your financial health. If you are very buoyant financially, then you could take more than one pension scheme . Some people does that.

It's possible to have more than one pension for one person even though it depends on the type of pension in discussion. Thete are some pension which will be regarded as income generated from a person investment after his retirement from service.

I do not think anybody is going to stop you from having your own pension plans. This morning means that you are actually going to be paying more money and I really do not see why that should be arriving after you can just be able to start your own business.

Yes it's possible to have more than one pension as a business man. The diversion of your business profit into another business can offer you such Avenue for more generation of income.
Yes it's possible to have more than one pension depending on your choice and determination. Having multiple numbers of pension is very good because it will assist you in various perspectives in times of needs.

Last edited:
In my country specifically it is really hard for one to benefitting from more than one pension, except he or she makes it illegal. And the pension it self in my country is hard to be benefitting from self.

I really doubt the possibility of this, except if you may have worked for different organisations who want to compensate you for the good work you do for them .

Actually pension doesn't mean only the money you earned from the government after your retirement but those means or business that can generate to you income after your retirement is the pension. It's possible to have more than one pension.

Yes, it is very possible to have more than one pension and it is also very necessary because of the scenario that is going on in the pension scheme right now . It makes it very good to have more than one.

It is very possible to have more than one pension if you have the required capital
. If you could service the two pension scheme, it is very much possible to do that.

A person gets a pension after he is being employed for a long period, which means a few years or more.
Some people are always leaving and joining jobs so those specific people will have a problem to get a pension, but usually at many cases people manage to make a pension after working in a company/business for a while.
You can have more than one pension if you are working in a few jobs for a long time which is not that easy to get.
Moreover it happens that a country is also giving you a pension which is an absolute one unlike a job's pension, this pension is utter and is not depending on anything you can get it even if you are not working. A pension is an essential thing because after all an old man will have a difficulty to work and this monthly income that is called a pension will be a great use for him.

You could enroll for more than one pension programs if you have the financial capabilities to do so. This will go a long way to helping your future in a better way.

It will be possible to have more than one pension , it will depend on where you are working either as a state worker government worker. Some people can work as a state worker and government worker at the same time , there are some rules that governs this which I do not know

If you can afford it then nobody is going to stop you from having more than one pension scheme but on my own opinion I think that is generally unnecessary.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back