What's new

Is it possible to have more than one pension?

If there are insurance companies that are offering a pension package (usually the build up period is 10 years) then you can invest in those pension plans as much as you can afford. When you retire then you can be receiving several pensions courtesy of the pension plans that you had invested in. Just be careful in choosing the insurance company.

I think if one was working for the government and retires, that person can only draw one pension from the government and not more than one.

It is possible to have more than one pension since most companies that are institutionalized have a pension plan for their employees and one can decide to still run a private pension plan.

Is it possible to have more than one pension for one person? I don't know if it would be possible, but if it is, do you think it'd be a good idea to have more than one pension?
I think that there are legal requirements that actually prevent you from doing such and generally when you are with a company you have their pension and when you leave you accumulate new pension in addition to what you have. But i don't think you can take out more than one.

Concerning if it is possible to have more than one pension. Well, I would say that has a government worker, such person is only entitled to having just one pension to be collected after retirement. But their are some pension companies where one can save up money for some period of time

It depends on the policy of the institution that one retires from or had worked for. One can have more than one pension plan if he so desires provided that the law of the organization permits it. He can receive pension from where he retired and he can also receive pension from the private pension services.

You can have more than one pension by investing some percentage part of your funds to different pension boards because their are private pension organisations.

It is possible. In my country as a government worker government will by default open a pension scheme account for you and you can decide as an individual as well to be partnering with some pension companies

In developed countries I don't think that is possible because there is a comprehensive data. It can only be possible if you have worked in more than one organisation or company.

it is not possible to have more than one pension most people normally subscribe for one pension and it is been registered by the pension office in collaboration with the office which they are working.

Well if its for the government you can only have one pension but you can join any pension scheme you like and as many as you can afford so you could be collecting pension from them as you want. Its possible to be receiving more than one pension scheme.

Yeah definitely, it depends on the situation, do you mean from a job or setting up a pension plan for yourself, whatever the case maybe it is possible.

Pension as to money paid after retirement from work. to.some extent it can be possible to have more one pension from different sources depending on the kind of work you have done over time. in public services one pension for one person so you can not possess two for one person.

Is it possible to have more than one pension for one person? I don't know if it would be possible, but if it is, do you think it'd be a good idea to have more than one pension?
It's very possible to have more than one pension in the sense that, you can start a private pension scheme for yourselve while the government organise the normal pension scheme for you.

I think is very possible to have one pension scheme. There are many pension company out there which are out there to make profit. People can decide to invest in different pension scheme in order to make profit too.

If there are insurance companies that are offering a pension package (usually the build up period is 10 years) then you can invest in those pension plans as much as you can afford. When you retire then you can be receiving several pensions courtesy of the pension plans that you had invested in. Just be careful in choosing the insurance company.
It's like the legislation between the countries I know: each one can only have one pension (the law forbids more than one), but during working life can choose to complement using a private plan. The payment of the private plan may be done once, yearly or monthly. The more the investment, much bigger the pension. These plans may help in the case of failure of a country's social security.

I think is very possible to have one pension scheme. There are many pension company out there which are out there to make profit. People can decide to invest in different pension scheme in order to make profit too.
There's absolutely nothing wrong in having many pension plan since it is your money just that it is not enough to start as the money might limit one but otherwise there's no big deal as it is savings for retirement.

It's like the legislation between the countries I know: each one can only have one pension (the law forbids more than one), but during working life can choose to complement using a private plan. The payment of the private plan may be done once, yearly or monthly. The more the investment, much bigger the pension. These plans may help in the case of failure of a country's social security.
It depends on the country on the place where you are working but over here what I understand is you can have a state pension and also a federal pension so it is possible to have two pension.

talking concerning my country this may not likely to be possible and in this case it is always advisable for you to have a side business if you think of having an extra income after retirement because it is not likely possible that you may have more than one pension after retirement here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back