What's new

Is it possible to have more than one pension?

Well since you may not have an opportunity to work for two business organisation at the time I think it is almost impossible for you to have two pension. I believe one individual can only be entitled to one pension.

Is it possible to have more than one pension for one person? I don't know if it would be possible, but if it is, do you think it'd be a good idea to have more than one pension?
I think its possible, I've seen a man receiving 3pensions from 3companies he worked for. So this is true and possible depending on your capacity

In Italy this is possible, but it is also necessary to pay a second supplementary pension during the working years.
The advantage is to have two pensions and therefore more money when one retires from the job.
But this obviously implies having a reduced salary during the years worked, because it is necessary to pay double in contribution taxes.

Yes you can have more than one pension account.
Your mains employer's pension and you can also get a pension with an insurance company that has a pension plan

One can have just one pension plan if being a government worker but more than one if a private company worker while moving from one company to the other in the long run.

Even you insurance investment can still serve as a means of pension to you, do if you consider insurance during your active working career at your retirement time you'll enjoy it's benefits base on the insurance policy you preferred and the terms stated on the policy.

Even you insurance investment can still serve as a means of pension to you, do if you consider insurance during your active working career at your retirement time you'll enjoy it's benefits base on the insurance policy you preferred and the terms stated on the policy.
So does it really mean that with proper insurance arrangement that it is possible for you to get to pension after retirement ? Oh if this is so then a lot of people could have done it but it seems most people are not aware of this.

It's nearly impossible cos working in an organization up to 35years is the qualification for a pension.. u don't really see people combining different jobs that will end up paying you pension

Yes it I very possible to have more than one pension. One single individual can choose to work for the government and retire and also get to work for another private firm and retires and gets two sources of pensions that way

I don't really know personally but some people claim that it is possible for you to have more than one pension but as I am saying now I don't think there is a possibility of having more than one pension because you only have to work for one which is either the government or private.

Is it possible to have more than one pension for one person? I don't know if it would be possible, but if it is, do you think it'd be a good idea to have more than one pension?
I don't think it's possible if you are working in government establishment or reputable organisation or company. It may be possible for self employed to do some with private insurance companies.

It is very possible to have more than one pension package if you have the financial capabilities. After all, your hard earned money. Some do have multiple pension programs.

It is not possible to have more than one pension.you can apply for one pension and collect pension after you have retired from work,be it federal or private company.

When it comes to a government job, a pensioner is entitled to just one pension.
Those who have more than one pension scheme probably are covered by an insurance policy.

It can be very difficult to have two pension in a system that does not give rooms for inefficiency. It is possible to have more than one pension when you find yourself a corrupt society.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back