What's new

Is it possible to have more than one pension?

Is it possible to have more than one pension for one person? I don't know if it would be possible, but if it is, do you think it'd be a good idea to have more than one pension?
I also do think about it, and I have asked people around me, most people say it's not possible, but I think it's possible you can start saving plan with an insurance company and when you retire you earn from your previous work place and from the insurance company.

I also do think about it, and I have asked people around me, most people say it's not possible, but I think it's possible you can start saving plan with an insurance company and when you retire you earn from your previous work place and from the insurance company.
Of course if it is possible, what you should have is the government pension and another pension option, either in private companies or pay on your own to an insurance company. Now if you work in a private company and it has an agreement with the insurance company, it is easier.

Is it possible to have more than one pension for one person? I don't know if it would be possible, but if it is, do you think it'd be a good idea to have more than one pension?
No it's not possible, that is why pension schemes are created in such a way that they are transferable. You can only have one pension scheme if u change your place of work and they can't pay into your pension scheme transfer your funds to what they have

No it's not possible, that is why pension schemes are created in such a way that they are transferable. You can only have one pension scheme if u change your place of work and they can't pay into your pension scheme transfer your funds to what they have
It might seems as though it's not possible, but you can make it possible by saving personally in any financial sector, either bank or an insurance company who can turn your savings to pension for you.

You can only have morethan one pension if the place you worked and retired from are different like instance,you worked and retired from a public sector and also worked and retired from a private sector

You can only have morethan one pension if the place you worked and retired from are different like instance,you worked and retired from a public sector and also worked and retired from a private sector
There is also a third pension option, one can self-pay to an insurance company to receive a pension over a certain period of time based on the monthly payment made by the interested party. This is used by many self-employed to cover their pension.

It is very possible for you to enroll for more than one pension program but then you should also know that you are definitely going to be paying more.

As long as you can pay or make contributions into the accounts, then you can. But the thing would be that you might have to open with different pension providers.

It is possible to have more than one pension depending on your ability and how you have planned your future right when you are still young it cannot be possible to have two to three pension when you have no positive plan for yourself.

It is actually feasible to have actually greater than one pension plan because very most business that are actually institutionalized have actually a pension plan prepare for their workers as well as one can easily choose to still operate a personal pension plan strategy.

It is very possible for you to be able to enroll for more than two schemes of retirement pension. I will advise that you should do this with different companies.

Having more than one pension is a good thing and it is a very good idea because that will definitely help you at your old age without much stress for survival.

It is not illegal for you to and rule for more than a single pension scheme but then you should know that you are going to be spending a lot of money on the monthly payment fee.

Yes having more than one pension is an advantage and a very great source of income to yourself. but that is only achieved when you plan for it in the future.

Yes it is a very possible outcome actually for someone to get or b collecting two pensions I more than one pension at the same time. But you can't get two pensions form government body at the same time though

Absolutely this is the way to walks in my country and I have seen someone who retired from three different places and was recieving three pensions, he retired from state government, federal government and finally a private firm

well I can't say is not because everything is possible in this world in just takes your effort and time ,having more than one pension is possible but only if you have a site job apart from the one you are retiring from

If you have the money to finance it then nobody is going to stop you from having more than a single pension scheme. You just have to contact your bank.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back