What's new

Is it possible to earn $40 a day on pay to post forums?

Most of the paid to post forums have a limit of how many posts you can make per day. Even without the limit, you might be limited by your own other commitments. Personally, I just target $2 daily from them because that is what I am capable of reaching.
I am also making $2 per day for now but my target is $4. Now, I have not seen a paid to post website that is ready to pay you more than $3. Some people even make $40 per month so I don't think it is possible to make that amount per day.

Actually it's possible to earned such amount of money and to some extent even more than that. though it depends on what kind of site you worked on. I have a friend who earned more than $5 on sproutgigs.com.
It is possible to make $5 every day but it is not possible for you to make $40 every day from paid to post forums or even micro jobs platforms. It is better to start your own business to make such amount of money.

It is not possible for one to earn about $40 a day, by the way if you are only working on one post to pay forum online like bizdustry, it will take you able to 1 and half month or 2 months to earn such amount.

It is possible to make $5 every day but it is not possible for you to make $40 every day from paid to post forums or even micro jobs platforms. It is better to start your own business to make such amount of money.
You are very right
I have not seen how rich that paid to post forum may be that it will decide to pay each of it's users $10 in a day not to talk of trying to make $40. The only way to make that is by doing other online jobs.

I think the posting forums are into categories.
There are some forums, that it will be very difficult to earned up to $2 a day and there are some that you can earned more than 5 day but am not too sure of earning $40 a day.

Yeah, starting your own paid to post forum is the way you can be able to make such amount of money everyday. But it is not something that will happen overnight because it requires some time.
To achieve this feet is not something that is easy, as you would need to spend money and most especially your time, but if you have the capital, time and a capable team then you can pull this off.

You are very right
I have not seen how rich that paid to post forum may be that it will decide to pay each of it's users $10 in a day not to talk of trying to make $40. The only way to make that is by doing other online jobs.
It is quite possible for you to make that amount of money if you are into several businesses at the same time on the internet. You can be doing affiliate marketing and Amazon Kindle publishing simultaneously.

It is quite possible for you to make that amount of money if you are into several businesses at the same time on the internet. You can be doing affiliate marketing and Amazon Kindle publishing simultaneously.
That is true. You can out make that amount of money if you are skilled on some aspects like blogging, freelancing and so much more but not from posting on forums.

I think based on my experience with most of the forums site I have earned, there is absolutely low possibility of earning such amount of income per day. most of the site have earning limitations to it members.

That is true. You can out make that amount of money if you are skilled on some aspects like blogging, freelancing and so much more but not from posting on forums.
Yes, you can also make such amount of money if you are into cryptocurrency trading or forex trading as the case may be. But it will be dependent on the level of knowledge and capital you have.

Of course you can earn money if you are a hardworking person.But one thing I would like to tell you that if you join more than one form then you can easily earn $40 or more in 1 day post to paid sites or forum If you give little time to all the forms then you can easily earn $40 in 1 day.
I do not think it is possible to make $40 from paid to post platforms except you are doing other things on the website that is fetching you the money because time factor alone would not permit you.

Yeah, even running your own website may not earn you that much daily. Unless you have tons of traffic daily. Plus it takes a long time for your website to be well established to receive so many traffic.
A website must reach the highest level or near the highest level before it can start to bring $40 daily. Is it even possible? I know it's possible to earn $40 working online but to make it in a day is not easy.

I think based on my experience with most of the forums site I have earned, there is absolutely low possibility of earning such amount of income per day. most of the site have earning limitations to it members.
The only time someone can make that amount of money on forums is when the person is the owner of that forum but it will be hard for a member to make that kind of money.

The only time someone can make that amount of money on forums is when the person is the owner of that forum but it will be hard for a member to make that kind of money.
We must not shy away from the fact that it will be hugely difficult for a forum to make such amount of money in a day if there are no enough CTR rate on the forum which is mostly needed for revenue generation.

You have a very valid point in that regard because it is going to be extremely possible for someone who owns a forum to earn $40 in a day if he has enough endorsement and sponsors.

We must not shy away from the fact that it will be hugely difficult for a forum to make such amount of money in a day if there are no enough CTR rate on the forum which is mostly needed for revenue generation.
And there are some forums that even shut down majorly because they were not able to make that amount of money in a day. It may be quite hard for someone to just make that amount online.

And there are some forums that even shut down majorly because they were not able to make that amount of money in a day. It may be quite hard for someone to just make that amount online.
This is the more reason why most of the forums or website will lay emphasis on generating traffic from the top tier countries because they know that it is where the major revenue will be generated.

That's a very valid point because there are tons of forums that fold up because they were unable to generate enough revenue to continue the revenue-sharing program which they have embarked upon.

Yeah, right. In paid to post forums, you are limited to a certain amount daily. So you have to stick with that amount or less. But setting your goal too high may disappoint you.
Yes, because there is some forums that has their limit of typing, so there is no way one can make such amount in forum likewise these forum we are, there is no way you can work to that amount because here have limit amoy you can work.

Earning $40 from paid to post websites in one week is also impossible because if you are working on several paid to post websites for more than 8 hours in a day then you may earn $3.5 which is $24.5 in one week.

I think that there are many people who are working hard for many hours to make money. I myself make money in a day and work incredibly hard to make money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back