What's new

Is it possible to earn $40 a day on pay to post forums?

I don't think it is even possible for someone to work on eight websites every day. The person will be very much exhausted and at the end of the day you cannot even be able to make such amount of money except you are doing proper freelancing works like working on fiverr.

I think that it might not be possible to make that much amount in a day. However, many people do manage to make $5 or more per day on paid forums and they have to stay active for many hours.

I think that it might not be possible to make that much amount in a day. However, many people do manage to make $5 or more per day on paid forums and they have to stay active for many hours.
That's a very valid point because I don't think it will be possible to make $40 on forums in a day but that could be done when you involved in the marketplaces by selling things to the members.

There are so many people who boast of making huge amount of money on forums. They will be able to make up to $40 in a day if they engage in some other hidden activities that the carryout out on forums that would allow them to make such a huge money in a day.

Well, it is certainly not possible to make that much amount of cash in a day. However, you could possibly make that much money in on week if you dedicate your time a lot.
Earning $40 from paid to post websites in one week is also impossible because if you are working on several paid to post websites for more than 8 hours in a day then you may earn $3.5 which is $24.5 in one week.

Earning $40 from paid to post websites in one week is also impossible because if you are working on several paid to post websites for more than 8 hours in a day then you may earn $3.5 which is $24.5 in one week.
It will not be possible to make $40 by just posting threads and comments on paid to post forum except if you could involved in some other activities that could earn you reasonable amount of money.

If we should go by calculation and we want to face reality, it is practically impossible to make $40 in a day on paid to post forum, but I think those that utilise the marketplaces on most of the forum should be able to make respectable money.

It will not be possible to make $40 by just posting threads and comments on paid to post forum except if you could involved in some other activities that could earn you reasonable amount of money.
You are right, it is not possible to earn $40 in one week only by posting threads and comments, if you want to earn that amount you should also do other activities such as referrals and exchanges.

Yeah, even running your own website may not earn you that much daily. Unless you have tons of traffic daily. Plus it takes a long time for your website to be well established to receive so many traffic.
That is actually very true. But if you have been running a website for a very long time and you are able to get a lot of traffic you can even make much more than that amount of money every single day. But as a newbie in the blogging world you may not be able to make such amount of money for some months or years.

Actually it's possible to earned such amount of money and to some extent even more than that. though it depends on what kind of site you worked on. I have a friend who earned more than $5 on sproutgigs.com.

I think we shouldn't look for the answer because it is not far-fetched and it is an emphatic NO because it is hugely impossible for anyone to make $40 in a day by working only on forums.

Ever since I started working on forums for couple of years, I have not seen anyone that would categorically state that he is making up to $40 in a day by working on various forums.

Personally I think there are some certain things that are not possible to matter how hard you work to achieve it most especially online because of limitations so I believe earning that can not be possible.

Personally I think there are some certain things that are not possible to matter how hard you work to achieve it most especially online because of limitations so I believe earning that can not be possible.
It is extremely difficult to achieve $40 in a day on paid to post forum but there are so many people who boast of making huge amount of money across the paid to post foruns that they have joined.

There are so many people who boast of making huge amount of money on forums. They will be able to make up to $40 in a day if they engage in some other hidden activities that the carryout out on forums that would allow them to make such a huge money in a day.
I don't believe that it is really possible to make such a huge amount of money from paid to post forum except if you combine it with some other programs or you participate in high yield investments.

Personally I can't tell because I have not comes across though I know of people who can earned up to $10 on a daily task but I don't know much of earning $40. some can earned such on sproutgigs.com.

Personally I can't tell because I have not comes across though I know of people who can earned up to $10 on a daily task but I don't know much of earning $40. some can earned such on sproutgigs.com.
Making $10 is achievable on paid to post forums in a day because I have attained such feat before on paid post forum alone, but attaining $40 would mean you have engaged in some other things.

There was a platform that people were making at least $10 in the day and I even saw someone making $15 in a day until the forum closed but achieving $40 in a day would be extremely strenuous and may probably not be possible.

Something that got me curious regarding pay-to-post forums is whether or not it is possible to earn a certain amount per day on these kinds of forums. I know some forums have a limit on how much you can earn per day by posting but other sites don't which means you can keep posting and earning on the forum. Depending on how much the forum offers per reply or thread will depend on how much you can make in a day.

Do you feel it's possible to make something near to or close to $40 a day on pay-to-post forums? What is the biggest amount you have earned in one day through pay-to-post forums?
This is definitely not possible. Working on about six Paid to post forums available right now, you can only make $10 if you work all day long without breaks. Trust me, you can't do that for three days straight without breaking down.

This is a practically impossible task owing to the fact that most of the sites doesn't permit multiple accounts and even if they do, you won't have the strength to post threads that would give you that amount in a day .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back