What's new

Is it possible to earn $40 a day on pay to post forums?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Something that got me curious regarding pay-to-post forums is whether or not it is possible to earn a certain amount per day on these kinds of forums. I know some forums have a limit on how much you can earn per day by posting but other sites don't which means you can keep posting and earning on the forum. Depending on how much the forum offers per reply or thread will depend on how much you can make in a day.

Do you feel it's possible to make something near to or close to $40 a day on pay-to-post forums? What is the biggest amount you have earned in one day through pay-to-post forums?

Most of the paid to post forums have a limit of how many posts you can make per day. Even without the limit, you might be limited by your own other commitments. Personally, I just target $2 daily from them because that is what I am capable of reaching.

Earning $40 from paid to post websites is impossible, some people cannot even make that amount in one month, the highest amount that I earned from several websites is $3 in one day.

The maximum I had made in a day by posting on forums is $6. That was when postloop was functional and the forum wheel was active. Postloop has collasped and the forum wheel does not have too many forums.

It is possible to earn $40 a day on pay-to-post forums, but it depends on several factors such as the amount offered per post, the number of posts allowed per day, and the number of forums you can participate in. It is not a guaranteed income and results may vary.

The maximum I had made in a day by posting on forums is $6. That was when postloop was functional and the forum wheel was active. Postloop has collasped and the forum wheel does not have too many forums.
I remember post loop very well, it was a shame that they collapsed as they were a great place to be able to go to and not only post for them but also gain posts for your forums as well.

No it is not possible to earn such amount on paid to post forums. Even if you work on multiple sites per day, its impossible to reach that amount per day. But if yiu ares talking about a month, it is very possible to achieve that.

Most of the paid to post forums have a limit of how many posts you can make per day. Even without the limit, you might be limited by your own other commitments. Personally, I just target $2 daily from them because that is what I am capable of reaching.
It's true that most paid to post forums have a limit on how many posts you can make each day. This limit is typically set in order to ensure that the quality of posts remains high and that there is not an overabundance of posts from a single user. Even without the limit, you may be limited by other commitments you have, such as work or school. It is a good idea to set a realistic goal for yourself, such as $2 per day, and then work toward that goal. this can lead to burnout.

I think it's only possible if you run your own forum posting services, either on your own website, or via word of mouth. Most sites you go to, will probably limit you to what they require. But if you run the show, you can price your work yourself and go it your own way.

Pay to post forums can pay somewhat good, but it will often take longer to gain profit from said sites. So that's why I suggest branching out to making your own services instead.

I remember post loop very well, it was a shame that they collapsed as they were a great place to be able to go to and not only post for them but also gain posts for your forums as well.
I think the forum collapsed due to the users. The users were posting trash and they never cared about the sustainability of the forums. When the owners could not get quality content, their traffic did not imporve, so they shut down their forums and thus postloop also closed its shop.

I don't think it is possible to make $40 in a day by posting on forums except if you are the owner of the PTP forum and you are able to generate enough traffic. This is the only way you could earn $40 from a forum in a day.

I think the forum collapsed due to the users. The users were posting trash and they never cared about the sustainability of the forums. When the owners could not get quality content, their traffic did not imporve, so they shut down their forums and thus postloop also closed its shop.
It is mandatory for the owners of the website to ensure that users are writing SEO friendly content that will be indexable in search engine result pages because that is what will enhance the present of the website online for increased generation of revenue.

It is actually not possible to make up to $40 from paid to post platforms every single day. If you want make such amount of money it is better for you to have your own website.

It is actually not possible to make up to $40 from paid to post platforms every single day. If you want make such amount of money it is better for you to have your own website.
Yeah, right. Having your own website which is monetized is better for making that amount of money daily. At least that way, you can maximize your earnings. In paid to post forums, you are limited to what the site owner decides will pay people per day.

Yeah, right. Having your own website which is monetized is better for making that amount of money daily. At least that way, you can maximize your earnings. In paid to post forums, you are limited to what the site owner decides will pay people per day.
I don't think it is possible to easily generate $40 on a daily basis from a blogs. The blog that will generate such an amount of money would experience million of visits in a day.

Yes, the importance of having your own website cannot be underestimated. When you have your own website you will not be limited to the amount of money you can make.

Yes, the importance of having your own website cannot be underestimated. When you have your own website you will not be limited to the amount of money you can make.
Having your own website is a must for each and every writer online because it could generate a huge amount of money for you in the future.

If you are a normal member in a post to pay forums, it will be hard for you to earn $40 working only on post to pay forums but if you are a VIP member it can be possible but not in a day.

You are right, it is impossible to earn $40 in a day by posting on forums, if you want to earn that amount then you need to start your own paid to post website.

You are right, it is impossible to earn $40 in a day by posting on forums, if you want to earn that amount then you need to start your own paid to post website.
Yeah, starting your own paid to post forum is the way you can be able to make such amount of money everyday. But it is not something that will happen overnight because it requires some time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back