What's new

Is it important to evaluate performance of a Manager?

Yes I think it is the best thing, we need to examine the type of people we are sitting as a manager in a business organisation to know their ability, it is not compulsory especially if you have a trusted manager you know can do it very well.

Sure it's good to evaluate the performance of all your employees regardless of the part of your business they work in. One way is to give them targets and ask customers.

Yes everyone must be evaluated. Most especially the managers. Managers are if not one of the most important personnel in business, they must do well for everything to progress

Evaluating your manager that have access to managing your business empire is one of the things you must do as a business owner. You can't let things go unchecked

When hiring a manager it is pertinent to assess and evaluate the performance level of the potential manager. If an incompetent manager is employed, then it would affect total workers productivity.

Personally, it is important to measure individual employee’s performance. Without measuring performance the management can’t make necessary developmental improvements that are needed. To achieve the aim of the business, the management must be able to make changes that will have positive effect on the business.

Do you evaluate the performance of your employees?
I do not have an employee currently.
But i evaluate my performance on how well am able to manage my business and the measure of development recorded within a given time frame.
It is of importance to measure individual employee's performance.

Personally, it is important to measure individual employee’s performance. Without measuring performance the management can’t make necessary developmental improvements that are needed. To achieve the aim of the business, the management must be able to make changes that will have positive effect on the business.

It is important to measure the performance of both the manager and the employees.
Everyone working with a company has to know when they are making big progress and when they are making huge mistakes, all for the betterment of the company.

When hiring a manager it is pertinent to assess and evaluate the performance level of the potential manager. If an incompetent manager is employed, then it would affect total workers productivity.
There is no much need for that for me I think the best option is for you to give such manager a job interview after the interveiw then you will be able to know how he is going to handle the duties he was hire

I do not have employees working under me right now, in such a situation I would set up a periodic evaluation system. It might be on a monthly basis, this would enable find out the areas that needs improvement and at the same time make proper correction.

It is important to evaluate the manager in order to know if they are performing very well with the job or not. If you have a set measure of progress to determine the productivity of the manager in the workplace.

one of the indicator to show that a business is actually moving is to test performance with some laid down indices to show how progress is been made in operational activities,it is very important to the busness.

I am not aware of any company that does not evaluate the performce of their employees, including managers and other kind of senior staff members. A good company always evaluates the performances of all the employees that are working in the organization.

Of course it is important to assess the performances of employees under your payroll from time to time. This will help you trace or detect the source of inefficiency and also help you to reward staff for their efforts.

Yes it is very important because this will guide you to know if there is a wonderful performance or not, this will also prevent a bad manager from destroying your business most especially those that don't even have understanding of what management is all about.

Well, evaluation is very important in any form of business organisation either to evaluate the performance of your employees or the manager itself. in other to improve the standard performance of your business you most have to assess the performance of those who are involved in the process of production.

Ideally, performance evaluations provide a stepping-stone for the employee and supervisor to identify and discuss areas where performance can be improved. It can also be an important opportunity for employee and manager expectations to be reinforced or clarified.
Nice write up, can't agree more. It is very necessary and important to evaluate everybody including the managers, how then would we know the manager is carrying out his duty

Of course and it is very important to measure the work of your employees so you will know if they are doing good jobs or not and so you will be able to correct them
Post automatically merged:

Of course and it is very important to measure the work of your employees so you will know if they are doing good jobs or not and so you will be able to correct them

It's important you do so ,you have to know about the productivity ratio of the workers and this could add or less benefit the amount of development in your workplace

It is very important among other things to periodically access and properlly evaluate the performance of the employee,expecially when sets goals has been set to accomplish,a performance indices should be used to measure up with performance on ground.
Post automatically merged:

It is very important among other things to periodically access and properlly evaluate the performance of the employee,expecially when sets goals has been set to accomplish,a performance indices should be used to measure up with performance on ground.

No employer of labor that wants positive growth wouldn't evaluate his staff from time to time irrespective of rank. To know if they're in line with what your business goals are or whether they've deviated, you always need to be sure they're on the same path with you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back