What's new

Is it important to evaluate performance of a Manager?

your employees performance not just only the manager but all the employees in other to see their progress and what they are lacking and what they need to add upon for the betterment of themselves and the company

Evaluating the performance of a manager is very important at least twice or three times a year , and you can evaluate by checking on their records to know the amount of sales they are making on daily basis .

yes, its is important, evaluation is a general assessment of everyone's performance, if the manager is doing well, the entire company is succeeding

Of course as a business man it is always important for you to evaluate the performance of your workers. That way you can be able to evaluate the level of your success and those who does the most of the work.

Of course as a business man it is always important for you to evaluate the performance of your workers. That way you can be able to evaluate the level of your success and those who does the most of the work.

I think that evaluation of employees should not be limited to manager. I think that the business owner should also evaluate his own performance as well in order to be more successful.

I think that evaluation of employees should not be limited to manager. I think that the business owner should also evaluate his own performance as well in order to be more successful.
Yeah, of course as a business owner you must always evaluate the performance of your employees. If you don't do that your business can actually go down.

I don't own a business for now but i believe it is very important to evaluate the performance of a manager That way one can tell if they are doing better or not at the work.

Yeah, of course as a business owner you must always evaluate the performance of your employees. If you don't do that your business can actually go down.

We must evaluate the performance of each and every person in the organisation. I am an independent freelancer, but I still evaluate my everyday performance all the time.

We must evaluate the performance of each and every person in the organisation. I am an independent freelancer, but I still evaluate my everyday performance all the time.
this is very important and necessary. I also do that to determine the level of growth I am achieving. If we do not evaluate our performance we may be lagging behind without knowing.

Personally, it is important to measure individual employee’s performance. Without measuring performance the management can’t make necessary developmental improvements that are needed. To achieve the aim of the business, the management must be able to make changes that will have positive effect on the business.

Do you evaluate the performance of your employees?
Indeed, it is crucial to assess a manager's effectiveness. This makes it easier to analyze their leadership skills and how well they inspire and guide the team. Additionally, it might shed light on the chemistry of the group and the efficiency of their managerial approach.

this is very important and necessary. I also do that to determine the level of growth I am achieving. If we do not evaluate our performance we may be lagging behind without knowing.

I think that many businesses do evaluate the performance of the manager and the performance is quite noticeable in the first place when the manager work in the company.

I think that many businesses do evaluate the performance of the manager and the performance is quite noticeable in the first place when the manager work in the company.
the performance of the manager is easily noticed in the business venture. If the manager is not performing well it will be noticed. That is why competitive people are always employed in that role.

the performance of the manager is easily noticed in the business venture. If the manager is not performing well it will be noticed. That is why competitive people are always employed in that role.

Well, this is something that many managers know themselves. This is why they tend to perform much better because they know that they will be noticed by their seniors.

Well, this is something that many managers know themselves. This is why they tend to perform much better because they know that they will be noticed by their seniors.
Yes, the board of directors in a business venture always expect a feedback from the business manager that is why they always try as much as possible to employ people who are very knowledgeable and have experience about the business in order to run it effectively.

Yes, the board of directors in a business venture always expect a feedback from the business manager that is why they always try as much as possible to employ people who are very knowledgeable and have experience about the business in order to run it effectively.

Well, the board of directors have a huge responsibility over their shoulders. However, the fact also remains that they are the sort of executives who also enjoy much benefits in the company.

Well, the board of directors have a huge responsibility over their shoulders. However, the fact also remains that they are the sort of executives who also enjoy much benefits in the company.
of course anybody who is an executive in a business venture must enjoy some kinds of benefits. That is one of the major importance of being an executive. some people are rewarded because of the amount of time they have spent in the business and their contributions also.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back