What's new

Is it difficult to get a job around December(year end)?

Anyone who is interested to gain employment should not be looking to have it during this period because the chance will be very slim as most companies will be close and go on holiday.

I was told that it's very difficult to get a job in December. What are your thoughts on this? Is that really the case? I have changed my job just once before and now I am planning to get another job as soon as possible.

However as it's already November, I am a little nervous at the moment.

So, let me know about your opinion and if you have any tips for me. Also, did you ever try to find a job around this time of the year(at any point of time) before? If so, did you succeed in securing one? Share your stories as well. Thank you!
End of year is never an ideal time to get into something new either is job or school. Companies or instutes have a pre-planned work strategy which is already divides among the employes it is not easy to accept someone new by the end and explain them the whole monthly process ana make them work on it to get the positive outcome. If someone joins by the end of year it is difficult for the person who joined and the organization to manage everything. Hiring someone by the end of the year is a rare case which occurs only in critical stage such as, if the previous employes has left all of sudden or a company need someone better to get their project done, or the company is facing hard time and need some new idea who can get them out of the mess.

I think you could get into some sales job at least on a part time basis and take two or more jobs as the holiday season is coming and showrooms need extra staff to handle the huge flow of customers. If you are willing to work during the holidays, then it is a good time to earn some money. You could look for a regular job after New Year.

Yeah because when the year ends most jobs are really busy and besides it hard for them now to take time study u well or anything before they employe u and also it the end of the year too

Thanks for your contribution. I have not been in a position of applying for a job during this season . But however I am beginning to think that it might be quite difficult and most business owner will not be interested to hire people during this period as they will mostly go on holiday.

That is a major reason it is important to have a mentor or go through business mentorship and training so that you can be able to know the secrets of succeeding in such a business. Only those who have succeeded in such in business may know it.
That is very correct. We should seek their advice rather than depending on the general rules for making success in a business like good location, good advertisement channels and so on because they're just the basics.

That is very correct. We should seek their advice rather than depending on the general rules for making success in a business like good location, good advertisement channels and so on because they're just the basics.
it is very important for you to keep good friendship with people who are very much experienced when it comes to running of businesses. They will be able to review a lot of things to you pertaining your business.

I don’t think it will be an easy task for some looking for a job in December. I for instance would not hire anyone in that crucial era. Because if you are serious you won’t wait but look for job early

I really don't think it's that difficult to get a job around December just that it's not a lasting one. Recently I got invited to work in a barber's shop just for this December period.
if you have a skill it is always easier for you to make money during December period. even some businesses also gives you a lot of money in that period. Poultry business makes people much amount of money because the demand for poultry products always skyrockets.

mentorship is always very important whenever you want to go into any online business. If you're able to get a good mentor your well actually become successful if you are serious enough.

Well, the role of a mentor is to share their experiences with people so that people could learn from them and avoid mistakes. Having a mentor is always a plus point in a business.

if you have a skill it is always easier for you to make money during December period. even some businesses also gives you a lot of money in that period. Poultry business makes people much amount of money because the demand for poultry products always skyrockets.
The truth is that this is the season for business and every business would be at it's very peak and running efficiently this time. I almost do come across business posts on my friends status every single time.

It is very difficult because workers that have been working since January want to receive their end of the year bonus

Well, the role of a mentor is to share their experiences with people so that people could learn from them and avoid mistakes. Having a mentor is always a plus point in a business.
Definitely, I've actually met a lot of people who served as mentors to me in the online space. even though I've made a lot of mistakes online but I'm also grateful for meeting such people.

It is very easy to get job during December end because most staffs will like to travel to their various town to celebrate festival.
You have your point and I understand the angle you're coming from. But workers who travel during December are on festive break and so, they can not replaced for any reason. Those workers travel at the permission of their managers. Job are difficult to get in December period. Most companies don't hire during this time.

It is difficult to get work around December in my area since all the companies are already preparing to go for vacation and they already have workers that they have managed to that months, but sometimes people still secure job due to workers confessing of not resuming with them.

I would say during the month of November and the early stages of December before Christmas, it can somewhat be easy for you to get a job, especially if you have experience in the job that you are applying for. I noticed that a lot of jobs going around that time are usually for the Christmas rush and so many companies are crying out for workers who have the experience. Usually though once the Christmas rush is over, that means many of the people they hired end up not being needed anymore and it's usually a last in first-out scenario after that. Due to this, I do believe that towards the end of December and into January because they are no longer needing workers, finding a job can be more difficult for many.

Thanks for your contribution. I have not been in a position of applying for a job during this season . But however I am beginning to think that it might be quite difficult and most business owner will not be interested to hire people during this period as they will mostly go on holiday.

I am also not applying for a job right now because I have online work. However, I think that there are many organisations that announce job offers and vacancies by the end of the year.

Yes. I think it's difficult to get employed doing the year end actually except you just want to work temporarily. Although around here, it's always difficult to get a job.

I don't think I've ever seen any company that advertises job vacancy at the end of the year because they already wrapping up their businesses for the year and making preparations for the New Year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back