What's new

Is it difficult to get a job around December(year end)?

I don't think so, December is not a good time to work,if you are looking for a work during this period you'll just be wasting your time, I'll advise you to start up your business during that period.

I was told that it's very difficult to get a job in December. What are your thoughts on this? Is that really the case? I have changed my job just once before and now I am planning to get another job as soon as possible.

However as it's already November, I am a little nervous at the moment.

So, let me know about your opinion and if you have any tips for me. Also, did you ever try to find a job around this time of the year(at any point of time) before? If so, did you succeed in securing one? Share your stories as well. Thank you!
You can get a job because December is a holiday season and many companies need extra workers it's not a job you can work a long time but if you really need money it is an option after it you can find another job

Am not sure that any company would want to hire any body on the December. Because you can’t just be there till the last hour . Me for instance I won’t hire anybody like that

Am not sure that any company would want to hire any body on the December. Because you can’t just be there till the last hour . Me for instance I won’t hire anybody like that

Some companies announce job quotas and they release new job offers by the passage of time, especially by the end of the year. On the other hand, some companies, hire people all the year.

As the year draws to a close, businesses are rounding up their finances. Around December, the majority of employers might not want to hire you, and those that do might still want you to start working again in 2017. As the year draws to a close, businesses are rounding up their finances. Around December, the majority of employers might not want to hire you, and those that do might still want you to start working again in 2017.

I was told that it's very difficult to get a job in December. What are your thoughts on this? Is that really the case? I have changed my job just once before and now I am planning to get another job as soon as possible.

So, let me know about your opinion and if you have any tips for me. Also, did you ever try to find a job around this time of the year(at any point of time) before? If so, did you succeed in securing one? Share your stories as well. Thank you!
Well if you are looking for company jobs so, i can say it would be difficult but if you want another kind of jobs then you should try it because there are alot of opportunities in every month for employees. Good luck.

December might actually be the best time of year to be searching for a job.
Since business and job seeking is slower during the holidays, hiring managers and recruiters often take advantage of the downtime to source and respond to potential candidates,

Owens says. "So, your chances of getting a response from a hiring manager or recruiter may actually increase during the holidays."

Here are 3 reasons why:
  1. There's less competition
  2. You get more attention from recruiters
  3. It’s a great time to network

Although I have seen many dropshippers that are actually making nothing from the business since they started, there are still those earning a living through that. All you need to do is to have a good mentor.
mentorship is always very important whenever you want to go into any online business. If you're able to get a good mentor your well actually become successful if you are serious enough.

getting a new job in the month of December is very hard to get ,why because it's end of the years month full of holidays and budget ending. Jobs are easily gotten in the month of January, February and and early June.

Getting a new job at the end of the year , most especially during the festive season is not easy because people are not ready to loose their job during that time .

December is an extremely difficult month to find employment in, as it's the close of the year and there are many festivities and fiscal deadlines. You could choose to start a seasonal business around this time though

mentorship is always very important whenever you want to go into any online business. If you're able to get a good mentor your well actually become successful if you are serious enough.
You're right about that. There are information in this life that you can't just gain access to just because you browsed about it on the internet. You will have to contact someone experienced in the field.

There are enough job opportunities during Christmas because that period of time is a busy time where people get to buy stuff and a lot of project going on which will need people to work for themselves.

You're right about that. There are information in this life that you can't just gain access to just because you browsed about it on the internet. You will have to contact someone experienced in the field.
Having someone who is very much experienced to give you an information is always important. there is some kind of information you may not be able to see you on the internet for free.

Having someone who is very much experienced to give you an information is always important. there is some kind of information you may not be able to see you on the internet for free.
This is just the whole truth. It's not all information that would be available to anyone and everyone on the internet no matter how hard you try. There are secrets on business that can only be taught by a mentor.

Well I think it depends on locations. there are locations where it's always difficult to get a job but during the December period where there staffs will be on leave, they can employed new ones.

This is just the whole truth. It's not all information that would be available to anyone and everyone on the internet no matter how hard you try. There are secrets on business that can only be taught by a mentor.
Probably, there are some secrets to becoming very successful in business and that is what you must try as much as possible to learn from mentorship. Not everybody has access to such information.

Probably, there are some secrets to becoming very successful in business and that is what you must try as much as possible to learn from mentorship. Not everybody has access to such information.
There are generally, some factors to consider if you want to be successful in any kind of business like location, transportation, advertisement and so on. But in a particular business niche, there's a secret to how things are done that are only peculiar to those in the business line.

As the year draws to a close, all companies are closing out their balance sheets. Most companies may not want to hire you in December.

There are generally, some factors to consider if you want to be successful in any kind of business like location, transportation, advertisement and so on. But in a particular business niche, there's a secret to how things are done that are only peculiar to those in the business line.
That is a major reason it is important to have a mentor or go through business mentorship and training so that you can be able to know the secrets of succeeding in such a business. Only those who have succeeded in such in business may know it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back