What's new

Is it better to invest in ETH

From all indication , ethereum seems to be increasing more rapidly than bitcoins itself which indicates that it might gives a higher profit compared to people who are investing in bitcoins.

I feel it's better to invest in ethereum now. If one is to wait for the price of ethereum to drop before investing, that might never happen and the price of ethereum may rise higher than it is now.

This is because you could invest now and crashes in value after your investments. However, I would advise you to invest now as it has a tendency of appreciating again.

Ethereum has so much potentials and it is best to go Into it when its price is down.

This way, you won't get to miss out, or end up buying at high price.

From last week I am observing ETH price it was increased from 1ETH= 462$ and now it is trading at 589$ per ETH. Now what you suggest It will be good for us to invest in ETH as it is increasing may be it reaches to 1k$ per ETH.?
I can't really tell anything because things change pretty fast but I noticed increase of price so maybe it's worth it

Since it is impossible to foresee the market with absolute precision, there is no particular period to invest in ETH. This is due to the possibility that your investments could lose value after you make them. However, as it has a propensity to appreciate once more, I would encourage you to invest right away.

Euthereum is a good coin to invest on but it's price is also volatile. However, I believe it's price will continue to rise untill the end of this year. I have some euthereum in my wallet and I want to increase them very soon.

Ethereum is best after. Bitcoin or even more than it. It's crazy that Ethereum reached highs of $4,000 before the bear market set in. It's possible that we can see it at tens of thousands in the next bull run.

Well, there is no specific time to invest in ETH as you never can predict the market with certainty. This is because you could invest now and crashes in value after your investments. However, I would advise you to invest now as it has a tendency of appreciating again.
Etherium is one of the coin that has a very good potential to continue to appriciate in value,lots of persons and investors in crypto have confidence in hat coin after bitcoin,its a good coin to invest in.

From the onset I preferred Ethereum to other coins with the exception of bitcoin. Even the reason I make bitcoin an exception is because it's the most popular and most accepted coins in the world. The little money I invested on cryptocurrency now I invested it on euthereum.

Due to the exponential growth in profits and gains compared to what is invested after many years, Ethereum investment has been profitable for a few years now and is therefore a superior choice.

Well I don't know but I'll advise you to invest your money when the market is at discount, this the best way you can use to earn money, you are expected to buy when is low.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that , ethereum is a nice cryptocurrency for investment, the profit potential of the cryptocurrency has not fully been tap and is just at the beginning

There is no specific time to invest in ETH as the market cannot be predicted with certainty. This is because you can invest now and the value will plummet later. However, it has a tendency to rebound, so we recommend investing now.
Ethereum has the potential to be a virtual currency after Bitcoin, so it is very suitable for long-term investment, especially now that blockchain Ether has been upgraded to Ethereum 2.0, it can be used not only for investment but also for passive income. increase.

Right now, if am to invest in any altcoins I would go for the binance coin because it's this one coin that u know that has a lot of potentials. Etherum is not a thing for me for now.
Everybody have a choice of what they will like to invest. Ethereum is better, so the binance coin is also better , it all depends on research you have done about both cryptocurrency.

Everybody have a choice of what they will like to invest. Ethereum is better, so the binance coin is also better , it all depends on research you have done about both cryptocurrency.
The thing is that every cryptocurrency have the period they do well and the period they seem to have been abandoned by investors and traders alike. But binance seem to always come back after every struggle or dip.

Ethereum is one of the best crypto currencies and it has a high potential and big projects behind it, I believe after Eth 2.0 is released it's price will go much more higher.

I would start investing in Ethereum if it goes below $900 this bear market. It has the potential to get to five figures in the next bull run, that's about 10x returns on investment.

I would start investing in Ethereum if it goes below $900 this bear market. It has the potential to get to five figures in the next bull run, that's about 10x returns on investment.
A bear Market could continue it's bearish trend and investing because the price is too low can be very frustrating sometime.
Blending your decision with technical and fundamental analysis would help you come out with a better decision.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back