What's new

Is it better to invest in ETH

From last week I am observing ETH price it was increased from 1ETH= 462$ and now it is trading at 589$ per ETH. Now what you suggest It will be good for us to invest in ETH as it is increasing may be it reaches to 1k$ per ETH.?
Investing in overall cryptocurrency is very good and profitable. If you invest in Bitcoin or ETH, then it can be very profitable for you because ETH and Bitcoin are very major coins in cryptocurrency, you can earn a lot of profit from this.

Ethereum is a good investment option currently and most of the Analysts' predictions and graphs are looking good. The $2000 mark may be achievable sooner than later since it has come a long way from a little over $300

I saw the increase in the price of the coin and i was shocked at the rate at which it increased, i guess eth is heading to $1000 very soon
The first thing to remember is that, much like every crypto currency, the Ethereum market is still unpredictable. In contrast to conventional investment firms, this makes them somewhat riskier. However, as Ethereum is one of the three most common cryptocurrencies used today for all kinds of transactions, your investment can also pay for itself.

The first thing to remember is that, much like every crypto currency, the Ethereum market is still unpredictable. In contrast to conventional investment firms, this makes them somewhat riskier. However, as Ethereum is one of the three most common cryptocurrencies used today for all kinds of transactions, your investment can also pay for itself.
Yeah its wide useage and every thing adds impact to the price of the coin and i guess very soon the coin price would rise to $2000 as it is already getting closer to that amount even if it have for just some certain period of time , which shows that there is still an increase in the price of the coin and we would still witness more increase

Ethereum is a good place to invest your money to since it's now in a fast rising zone, I believe if u invest in ethereum right now you will make a huge profit that will beat your imagination.

I am a cryptocurrency investors and out of hundred percent of what I invested in cryptocurrency I invested 60% of my total cryptocurrency investment on ethereum, because I believe that in the next few years ethereum will be one of the most valuable cryptocurrency in the cryptosystem and I advise anyone who have the money to invest in cryptocurrency to consider investing in ethereum before it is too late.

Investing is ethereum right now is advisable especially when you're going into it for long term. The chances that this crypto currency can increase in fews months or years is very high. So I'll advise investors to invest in ethereum.

it's still a decent cryptocurrency to invest in, but you can't really predict what is going to happen to its future because of the volatility ( that exists in almost every single cryptocurrency), but it's cheaper than Bitcoin, so the loss is cheaper as well

I am just waiting for it to stop slightly before I will Invest in it , there are some days it drops like 2% before it will pick up again. I am watching it closely because that is the secret of this Crypto currencies, invest when low and trade higher.
It are these drops in the price that you should be taking the most advantage off. The most important thing when you are investing in crypto is to buy the dips in price and sell when the price increases. This is how you make profit, and it is also how you help to manage the losses that you have made on your already existing crypto investments. Therefore, it is important to try and buy these dips while they are there in anticipation of future price increases.

Right now is highly advisable to invest in it. It progress and growth in the market is in a rapid mode. No coin except Bitcoin can take it chances in the market, it is the world second accepted coin and it will still keep the track maybe till in nearest future.

Cryptocurrency owns the world today,So you can invest in ETH for now,The coin is after bitcoin in price now,for the past one week the price has really rise by almost 40%,if you invest in ETH am sure you we have alot of profit on the coin,The next big coin in cryptocurrency market is ETH

Ethereum is the main cryptographic money brilliant agreement framework. Like Bitcoin it has a tremendous organization impact advantage. There are a large number of engineers previously dealing with the Ethereum framework. There are a huge number of tokens and brilliant agreements right now running on the Ethereum organization. There are well known DEXs like Uniswap that make trading digital money trustless. Ethereum is the place where the individuals and the projects are. I don't have a clue by what other method to underline this yet network impact is a whoop dee doo! No other shrewd agreement framework has the same number of clients or engineers as Ethereum

From last week I am observing ETH price it was increased from 1ETH= 462$ and now it is trading at 589$ per ETH. Now what you suggest It will be good for us to invest in ETH as it is increasing may be it reaches to 1k$ per ETH.?

Such moves is a sign that ETH is a coin for the future. It is an indication that many traders are trading on it which is the reason for such moves in prices. I have seen some even doubt how legit Bitcoin is, but the results will always shut them up at the end of the day.

I am also having big plans for etherium. I am currently investing about 200$ dollars in Etherium and i am waiting to get some good profit amount on long term investment. I wish Etherium to be just successful as bitcoin.

After Bitcoin, Euthereum comes to mind. Euthereum is the second largest after euthereum and i would prefer personally to invest in Euthereum than bitcoin. It also has risen higher and it is more steady than bitcoin of late.

It is better to invest in ethereum compared to other currencies. However, ethereum cannot be considered the better option for investment compared to bitcoin

Ethereum is the second Giant crypto currency in the world,as a matter of fact the price of ethereum is increasing day by day an as result invest in ethereum might be profitable because its price is not going lower day by day but is rather going up,i always advise people who want to invest in any crypto currency to invest at their own risk as sometimes the price of cryptocurrency might seriously turn against you but is very rare but it do happen, take a look at xrp..

Ethereum is one of the more stable coins that have proven they'll last especially as other projects are being built on its platform. It's wise to invest in the coin.
One would then pray that bitcoin doesn't affect the price movements as well.

The current price of ethereum currently is above 1000 dollars which indicate that the price of ethereum has increased significantly over since this post was created . I believe then was the perfect time to have invested in this cryptocurrency. Now is not bad too since we are in the bearish market

There is a possibility it will reach $1k but I don't it can happen this year. If you patient to wait, it's nice idea to invest on ethereum now. The way it's increasing now, there's a high possibility that it might continue like till the end of this year.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back