What's new

Is it advisable to invest in an online business or go to real business

Online or physical business , all have their risks attached to it But , what I think is that online business is very easy and doesn't require much stress but we cannot say when economy may affect it . Physical one also had it own.

There are both legit and scam investment sites both online and offline. Although I don't advise anyone to Invest online, when the investment goes wrong you can't hold anyone responsible unlike offline investment.

Is not advisable to invest in an online business because what is call online is fraudulent you can be scammed by people you don’t know it online you can hold anybody responsible for that, if you go and invest in real business like farming you will see your profit in some years it depends on that you go into.
Your post shows that you still hold some mediaeval thinking. I don't believe someone can still say that online business is all about scamming. If you don't have knowledge or idea about business is being wrong online doesn't mean you should categorise it as a scam. They are cool things you can do online to make money that will even be more profitable than the example you gave me your post. You just need to keep an open mind.

I think online investment is a risk. If someone have certain knowledge about the investment he can invest their money. But I think he should not all his money in one coin. The price of crptyo currencies are increasing and decreasing . If he invest his money in different crptyo currencies it will be very profitable.

Since online companies are not normally attached to a position, less effort is needed to manage them. This applies particularly in the event that there are no physical goods, distribution, rent or other costs. For example in the retail industry, a shop-owner can browse and buy products from suppliers worldwide for resale without leaving his computer desk comfort. How will this be comfortable?

You are very right from the angle you look at it. One thing is that some people have lost confidence in online business simply because of wide spread fraudulent activity and scams. Well, there is nothing wrong with online investment especially if you should know the platform you ought to invest.

Both are taking some risk on it.. i prefer to invest in real business because there are lack of chances of risk but in online you no easily trust on any one because there are numbers of scammers who doing fraud by showing own created prove of income..

I think my advice would be to build your own property. I benefit from investing money online, but they also have a chance to do the same if they invest in building a property.The property is expensive and the professor pays while the online investment will also give a profit but at the same time there will be a fear that there will be no profit.

Well it depends on your preference, I mean your choice, both online and real life investment are both good, if you are afraid of scam, there are scam in online and real life investment, you just have to be watchful of where you want to invest your money to avoid unnecessary issues.

Is not advisable to invest in an online business because what is call online is fraudulent you can be scammed by people you don’t know it online you can hold anybody responsible for that, if you go and invest in real business like farming you will see your profit in some years it depends on that you go into.
It is a good thing the two of them are form of business ,so you can choose the one that suits you best and you also have passion for doing.
Off line may be a bit difficult , because of shop or office rental, while on line is cheaper or less expensive.

good real estate agent doesn't just sell properties—they sell themselves. It's important to show your real personality. People will respond to you if you have a great attitude, are personable and honest, have confidence in your abilities, and are interested in helping them and others.

As a general rule of thumb, you typically want to do the exact opposite of what everyone else is doing. If your friends are talking about selling bonds and putting all that money in the stock market, it might be a good time to sell some stocks and buy bonds. When everyone is getting in, you should be getting out!
Post automatically merged:

As a general rule of thumb, you typically want to do the exact opposite of what everyone else is doing. If your friends are talking about selling bonds and putting all that money in the stock market, it might be a good time to sell some stocks and buy bonds. When everyone is getting in, you should be getting out!

When creating a graphic design work with colors, make sure that you present a contrast between text and background colors. This ensures legibility of the text, which is important to convey your business message effectively. The contrast should be presented between darkness and lightness of the colors.

It is advisable to invest more in an online business that belongs to you than an online business that belongs to someone else. Online business is good when it is a legitimate one. You can equally take your offline business online and reach out to more audience.

If by real business you mean offline businesses, then I think offline business is better than online business in terms of risk. They is much lesser risk in offline business, because customers who you interact with face to face will not be able to defraud or scam you. That cannot be said for online businesses.

If by real business you mean offline businesses, then I think offline business is better than online business in terms of risk. They is much lesser risk in offline business, because customers who you interact with face to face will not be able to defraud or scam you. That cannot be said for online businesses.
Cryptocurrencies can act like real money—in a sense, they are real money—but they take a digital monetary form and are not managed or governed by any central authority. A true product of the digital age, cryptocurrencies operate without the involvement of banks, governments, or any middleman. However, in most cases you will need to use a digital currency exchange to buy and sell your digital assets.

When creating a graphic design work with colors, make sure that you present a contrast between text and background colors. This ensures legibility of the text, which is important to convey your business message effectively. The contrast should be presented between darkness and lightness of the colors.
Cryptocurrencies can act like real money—in a sense, they are real money—but they take a digital monetary form and are not managed or governed by any central authority. A true product of the digital age, cryptocurrencies operate without the involvement of banks, governments, or any middleman. However, in most cases you will need to use a digital currency exchange to buy and sell your digital assets.

This pandemic is enough reason to give clue whether to venture into online or offline business, i feel combining the two is okay run an offline business and make provision for online services, technology is taking over.

I agree with you, although many people love to invest online and have actually seen profits, I personally prefer to invest safely. The best investment is made offline with people you can locate and you can also verify through government entities before handing over the money. Otherwise in agriculture or real estate.

It is much more advisable to invest in an online business than offline business because of the much benefits attached. Online business will allow you have control over your time. It is easier and better to run an online business, it is even cheaper to manage.

Sometimes investing in an online business has a higher risk than real business, in the sense that when investing in an online,you are not even sure whether they will pay you back or not. but people still take that risk and invest in online business.
If I have that money and I should choose between online or real business, I will go for real one where I will see the flow of my money,my resources and where I will control everything and be my own boss. In fact it is more profitable when you manage it very well.

Most of my investment is online investment but it actually depends on what you are looking for because I personally like to go into online investment than offline investment, but my own point of view may not at all in favour see that is what I am trying to say

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back