What's new

Is it advisable to invest in an online business or go to real business

This is a really interesting question. I have always wanted to invest in online business because it seems that I will be earning without doing anything. However, I have yet to find a proper platform when it comes to online investments. Previously, I have been scammed a lot by HYIP programs and i do not want that to happen again. I think online investement might be a better idea if there is a guarantee that your funds are safe and you will not be scammed.
The problem with one business is scamming likedyou said , people are scared of investing online because there are many fraudulent activities, they prefer the business they can feel and see with there eyes and monitor it as it goes,

There are so many things to consider in online investment. Should someone want to invest in an online business he or she must be sure to trust the investment not to be scam aside that, The. Purpose of business or investment is to acquire profit. Some people depend on their investment for means of livelihood while others have some other source of income they can fall back to

I agree with your thoughts. Online investment or business is full of scam, to the extent you don't know the one to trust again. For you to stay off such scamming ways, always make researches and ask questions to allow experienced individuals to help you out on the field you wanna venture into.

I think it's all depends on what you want, for me online business and real estate are very lucrative and profitable, so its what you want. Forme if you have enough capital then i would advice you to go into real estate.

Is not advisable to invest in an online business because what is call online is fraudulent you can be scammed by people you don’t know it online you can hold anybody responsible for that, if you go and invest in real business like farming you will see your profit in some years it depends on that you go into.
Honestly this is a personal decision I will personally invest in online business than offline business, because looking at this coronavirus. Online business what still productive as compared offline business.

Is not advisable to invest in an online business because what is call online is fraudulent you can be scammed by people you don’t know it online you can hold anybody responsible for that, if you go and invest in real business like farming you will see your profit in some years it depends on that you go into.
IT depends on how experienced a person is in terms of taking risks. Online business brings more profits with more risks, conversely as offline business

Well, if you can do proper research investing in an online business is not a bad idea, it also depends on the type of business, avoid any money doubling scheme

I would like to say you can get involved in both online and real businesses. These two needs the acquisition of more knowledge so as to be successful. Both in the real and online business, you can be scammed and robbed of your possession. All you need do is look for people in the field that can help put you through. They would help you make the right decisions.

Investing in real estate may be safer but takes time to yield while online investment may be more profitable and yield faster.

what problem do you have with online business? Online businesses are also real businesses, the only difference it operates and exist in the virtual world. The richest person in the world owns an oline business.

If you consider the two options which you have laid down, none of them are actually bad in the first place, you can invest in whatever one you think has a good trajectory and can bring you profits in a good amount of time but you just have to be careful when doing it.

Wether you call it an online businesse or offline but, both are real businesses that you put in real money into it. So the choice to make will be your to make

It surely depends on the type of online business u want to invest it. But because of fear most people go to an offline business to invest in because they feel more safer there.

About investing in a business I would prefer to invest in a business that is not done online but has online presence in some of it's functions and services.

Investintg in the online business is important as this is not only trendy but what has been dominating the business world,you can put out your businesss online and monitor them from any where ,this is the advantage,but offline busineses is also good as well.

I don't know why many people do not consider online business to be real business. Yet it is so trending these days and has so much profits. Your offline business should have an online presence so that it can survive in future where so many things are going digital.

This decision solely depends on you. I for one do not like the stress associated with real businesses so I tend to lean to online businesses most times. I can engage in online business from the comfort of my room .

Going to do real business as you said up there or online business, are both same same types of real businesses. You can have a Passion for one over the other. Go for the one you have a Passion for running instead.

Your interest, the capital you have and the type of business you plan to do will determine the one to go for. Online businesses are flexible as they can be operated from anywhere and very easy to do while most offline businesses will needs you physical presence to manage it and may be stressful sometimes.

Generally, all business involves risk and you can't omit them completely unless you manage them efficiently. In my opinion, online business is better than offline business in terms of stress and the income.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back