What's new

Is it advisable to invest in an online business or go to real business

Online businesses generally aren’t tied to a location, they require less work to maintain. This is particularly true in cases where physical products, distribution, rent, and other costs are non-existent. In the retail industry, for example, a shop owner can browse and purchase goods for resale from suppliers around the globe without leaving the comfort of his computer desk.

As a living witness, I would say yes online business are fraudulent if you are in a haste to make it. In online business, you must have and receive information from someone who has experience about the online business and that person must be able to answer all your questions about the business. You can do both together depending on you, your knowledge and time.

Wanting to start your own internet business is a smart move for a lot of reasons. ... The only real downside to running an SEO business is that you'll need to invest in a handful of tools to give you the ...

If running away from online as a result of possibility of fraudulent acts which can make you lose your money is your mistake, then you have given a second thought that offline business too is culpable of being fraud. We only need to becareful when transacting.

None of these options are bad, they are still okay to go into if the are genuine and have enough capital for both, just go into it. But if you want to choose one, I will advise you to go into real estate. Where you maintain the property physically.

It is good to invest in real business.i can't advise someone to go for online business because in online business there are many scammers now,so I don't want someone to fall victim of scam, not that online business is not real,it's real and its works,but it's advisable u do real business where u can see your money flawing..

both online business and offline business are businesses just that most times it is hard to be devoid of fraudsters from online business but i prefer both as long as both are reliable and are source of genuine income

If you are very certain if the genuineness of the online business investment opportunity and the expected profit turnover that goes with that investment is high then you should by all means invest in such investment.

Concerning your question, I don't know what you mean by online business is not also a real business, there are ways to keep yourself safe from scams and you can use legitimate online platforms that allows you to get in contact directly with your clients, there are also scammers in offline business you know. The word scam didn't just exist after the internet was popularized.

You're somewhat right on your assertions, but some people are into online business and they are making it really big, as for me it's online business or nothing. I would continue doing my online business. I'm glad I found bizdustry, it has given me a lot hope regarding earning online.

Both online and offline form of investments are risky, doing due diligence and research before investing your funds will save you from loss of funds. There is much lesser risk in offline business, because customers who you interact with face to face will not be able to defraud or scam you. But most offline business might require huge capital before you can make a reasonable profit unlike online business.

Is not advisable to invest in an online business because what is call online is fraudulent you can be scammed by people you don’t know it online you can hold anybody responsible for that, if you go and invest in real business like farming you will see your profit in some years it depends on that you go into.
It looks like you have the wrong notion about online business. You might not have heard of the online store that you order a product and you pay when the product is delivered to your doorstep. I don't see any scam in that kind of store. But in fairness to you, yes, there are scammers in the internet but they are just few so you cannot generalize that an online business is a scam. Just bear in mind that commerce is going to the internet.

Create your account. Set a budget. Write an ad and decide where you want to appear. Businesses that advertise online on Google ads reach more users than people who don't. Pay for results. Promote your website.

It is advisable to do both. Have what pays your bills in which you control by yourself while allowing your money to work for you online. They two streams of income which can supplement each other to your benefit. Never put your eggs in one basket in this ever changing economy.

Some people prefer to invest there money into business that are physical. Reason because to a great extent they have direct control over the outcome. For online business you dont have direct control over it. If the system responsible for handling your business crashes, your business crashes as well.

I can't really advise someone to go for online business, when such have a chance to do real business because what is called online business is always at risk, you can be scam and no one to hold responsible for it. Real business will be a good one to go for.

Rich people always think about growing their income and then getting good returns on the income too. They create multiple source of income and brainstorm on building wealth by compounding the income.

It all depends on one's choice both are actually okay and lucrative. But I would prefer an online business due to digitalization in today's world. Online business has a wilder coverage both local and international.

Online and real business are different work in online business you can work any time ans advertising their business adds to put on social media and different websites but in real business you can work regularly and have best experience about your business to manage it and deal with customers with patience

Both have it'd advantages and disadvantages. But you cant sell anything online without physical stuff or materials to sell. You can also render services online too. But I prefer to use both. I have physical shop and showcase it online. That's the best way to go about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back