What's new

Is it advisable to invest in an online business or go to real business

Is not advisable to invest in an online business because what is call online is fraudulent you can be scammed by people you don’t know it online you can hold anybody responsible for that, if you go and invest in real business like farming you will see your profit in some years it depends on that you go into.
There's no business, online or offline that does not have a disadvantage which is why it is important to go for the one you like but if you're not sure what you like, try building your business where you have gained experience

Is not advisable to invest in an online business because what is call online is fraudulent you can be scammed by people you don’t know it online you can hold anybody responsible for that, if you go and invest in real business like farming you will see your profit in some years it depends on that you go into.

This is a really interesting question. I have always wanted to invest in online business because it seems that I will be earning without doing anything. However, I have yet to find a proper platform when it comes to online investments. Previously, I have been scammed a lot by HYIP programs and i do not want that to happen again. I think online investement might be a better idea if there is a guarantee that your funds are safe and you will not be scammed.

It's not advisable to invest online at times but do it as your heart or the holy Spirit instructed you to do, but it's more advisable and crucial to start a business than investing online. Online business can crash anytime it feels like and your money is all gone, but if you establish a business and you are so careful, you will make sure nothing happen to it and if it does, you still have the chance to wake it up once again. So always think twice before going into decisions making.

I would not totally agree with your ascertion that all online investment are scams, that is not always true, some online investment are still legitimate, take your time to do a thorough investigation on the one you want to go into first before investing

It depends on the business your investing in,that will determine either to go for the online or offline businesses. Once you are in touch with an expert/professional on the business your about venturing into,you will get an advise on how to go about it.

Both have it'd advantages and disadvantages. But you cant sell anything online without physical stuff or materials to sell. You can also render services online too. But I prefer to use both. I have physical shop and showcase it online. That's the best way to go about it.
Yes it is advisable to not invest high money in online forums cause there is always a chance of scamming people because most of forums are not paying for giving them profit accordingly so you we have to be careful about investing online and it is advisable to invest in physical or life businesses to gain profit and take it by hand to hand cash

It's good to be cautious, especially with scammers online, but generalising all online businesses as scams is a narrowed point of view.

Imagine someone telling you that Amazon is a scam, and you should not invest there.

It's just very, very important to do research. Find out how scams operate before parting with your money, always.

It is better one invest in the one you have ability to maximize profit there. Sometimes its important to know may be the risk in the business is not to much to accept before entering in to it.
Any business that is not legit is not worth invest in.

It is very important to invest in both online and offline business concern if the recent witness of coronavirus that have affected all offline businesses so currently if you have money you can invest into cryptocurrencies while you also do your offline businesses as a back-up plan.

You should go for what you understand or probably made money from. If you have experience or know about an online business then you should develop it and your idea should guide you from fraud same goes for physical business.

Investing in an online business bus not entirely a bad idea, you just have to make sure the platform you are investing on is legit, so you won't lose your money, not all online businesses are scam.

Both business are ok to invest in if you make your findings and realises that it is scam free, some people alwasy says scammers are all over the online business but they don't know we also have scammer in real life, all you need to do is do your findings before putting your money in any business be ye online or real life business.

Investing in an online business bus not entirely a bad idea, you just have to make sure the platform you are investing on is legit, so you won't lose your money, not all online businesses are scam.
Yes I advise you to not invest in online forums but you should go to investment in life means face-to-face investment by signing the contract physically so that you can know each and every ups and downs of your business investment and it is also trustable and save as compared to online investment

Depends on what kind of persons you are, investing in offline businesses usually require a decent high budget and it's meant for the long term which means waiting is a must, unlike in online business (where waiting is a must too) but you can invest any amount you want starting from only 1$

Well here's the thing, an online business is as real as an in person job. It also really depends on the business you want to invest in. If it's something you see profit it, and there's not much risk, then for sure go for it. As long as the job pays well, then it doesn't really matter whether it's online or in person. Really it's up to you to decide what route you want to take.

The questions you should always ask are; does it pay well? Does it provide benefits? (health care/insurance etc), etc. And besides that, most businesses have an online presence as well.

Particularly online business is trending in this unprecedented time of the corona virus. You should find that fitting online business and venture into. Remember that you should be knowledgeable before starting any business on your radar.

Particularly online business is trending in this unprecedented time of the corona virus. You should find that fitting online business and venture into. Remember that you should be knowledgeable before starting any business on your radar.
Online businesses are actually trending but honestly they are not easy to start and breakthrough because most of them require a lot of skills which don't come freely but even one is able to break through honestly online businesses are very lucrative.

Online businesses are actually trending but honestly they are not easy to start and breakthrough because most of them require a lot of skills which don't come freely but even one is able to break through honestly online businesses are very lucrative.
Skills is required to take our dream online career higher. Even those with skills don't necessary have the right gig all the time. It takes good marketing skills to get things started when it comes to earning reasonably through their skills online.

I will support your view to a certain extent that online business sometimes can turn out to be fraudulent. Well it may not be so in some cases when the authenticity of the business is properly checked. Although I would prefer to invest in real business where I can control my loss or gain by myself.

I will support your view to a certain extent that online business sometimes can turn out to be fraudulent. Well it may not be so in some cases when the authenticity of the business is properly checked. Although I would prefer to invest in real business where I can control my loss or gain by myself.
We all know several online business/investment doesn't worth it. You should dig deep with proof of evidence for you to venture into them. I always make deep down research before joining any site or investing a dime.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back