What's new

Is it advisable to hand over your property to an agent or caretaker.?

It depends on how free you are, and how many properties you have. If you are so free and don't mind going to the location every now and then to check the house, also if it's just one or two properties, the you can look after it yourself.

The fact is that you can't do it all,you maybe at work wording about some other stuffs, and probably ur attention is needed in one of you property, sonits the job of the care taker to attend to that. It just that you will have to find a very well know and familiar person to take that role.

Neither a bad decision nor a confusing decision to hand over the house to your friend or anyone, for my point of views. It is not car that he can damage it and price will be become less.
But you should go to your home after every month and so. Observe your home closely .

If I bought or have a property like house and land, should I put it in charge of a caretaker.
The work of a caretaker is to take care of the house in the absence of the real owner, but we all know how bad and dubious people can be, they can mess up your property in your absence and ruin you real bad.
And we know they can also help you maintaining your property very well.
So I'm in a state of dilemma on what to do.
Should I give my property to agent or caretaker or I should be looking over it myself ?.
Yes, if you would be too busy looking out for your property, there's no problem in handling it over to a care taker. Just find someone whom you can trust, and sign necessary documents before handing over

Agents can help you weed out unwanted properties by getting detail on what you’re looking for in a home. They can email you a list of properties based on your specifications. This will help you save time and energy.

Most people hand over their property or real estate to lawyers or agent to save themselves from stress and disobedience from clients, most clients will prefer begging always instead of paying, but agent and lawyers will know how to handle that.

When we bought a 20-year old house many repairs had to be done. The estimated period of work is more than 2 weeks. Since my wife and I were both working and we were staying in a rented home, we hired a caretaker to man the house and to oversee the work on the repairs. The caretaker is the brother of a friend so we had full trust in him. Besides the house was not furnished yet so there is no problem with a possible theft of household objects.

Property managers are hired to handle the operations, maintenance, and administration of property rentals for an owner. Their work, among many other tasks, includes marketing rentals and finding renters, ensuring rental rates are competitive while covering taxes and overhead, collecting rent, and complying with rental laws. And its reduce the stress of the owners of the property when looking buyer or tenants.

It's better to put in the hands of a an agent a registered agent and whose past record is 100perent good,when they sell they notify or any actions they want to take on that property they carry you along.Although we have some caretakers they are trustworthy but majority of them are not. The best option is an agent who is registered
Post automatically merged:

It's better to put in the hands of a an agent a registered agent and whose past record is 100perent good,when they sell they notify or any actions they want to take on that property they carry you along.Although we have some caretakers they are trustworthy but majority of them are not. The best option is an agent who is registered

No it isn't , though have seen cases of a house owner leaving the country and decides to give the power of authority over his property to an agent or caretaker and expects to get payment every now and then. We'll I feel that isn't t the best thing to do, if for any reason you leaving the country why not hand it over to a family member or better still sell it off to avoid been duped.

Agents help you tell people about the vacancy in your house and brings interested people to check it out and eventually persuade them to rent the place. Caretaker overseas what happens in the house when you are absent and reports to you..
Putting agent and caretaker in charge of your house is not a bad idea.

A caretaker is a trained professional whose job it is to maintain property(real estate) for the owner. It is highly advisable to use a caretaker because the owner or developer of the property might not have all the time to check individual properties so the caretakers job is to ensure that the property is in good shape.

If I bought or have a property like house and land, should I put it in charge of a caretaker.
The work of a caretaker is to take care of the house in the absence of the real owner, but we all know how bad and dubious people can be, they can mess up your property in your absence and ruin you real bad.
And we know they can also help you maintaining your property very well.
So I'm in a state of dilemma on what to do.
Should I give my property to agent or caretaker or I should be looking over it myself ?.
Why not? I don't like the stress involved in looking after a rented property myself, I dislike dealing with tenants, I'll rather hand it over to a care taker, all you've got to do is look for a reputable organization, do not cut corners. Most of them have high fees but at the end of the day it's certainly worth it.

It is very advoiceable salling and purchaing property house and land purchased and sell profitable .When you secure the contract to manage a new block or estate you can face challenges in getting hold of all the necessary paperwork from the previous managing agent – particularly if they had fallen out with the leaseholders or landlord/RMC.

To see that you don't have problem with anybody it is advisable and recommended that use you Andover your property to a lawyer not just a caretaker born a lodger who is by means of business agreement accountable2you but if you handed over to Izzy anything can happen and you can lose your property forever
Its depends on what you want I think a caretaker and agent are similar in some ways, the little thing that differentiate them is that an agent is a recognised and certified agent where as a caretaker is not certified, moroever I cannot give my house to a agent but the only thing that will make me give my house to a agent is that if I don't have anybody.
A letting agent is responsible for managing properties for private landlords. The agent's are responsibilities can include finding tenants, collecting rent, and fully managing the tenancy.
To see that you don't have problem with anybody it is advisable and recommended that use you hand over your property to a lawyer not just a caretaker but to a lawyer who is by means of business agreement accountable to you but if you handed over to any how person anything can happen and you can lose your property forever.

Should I put my property in the hands of agent or caretaker? To me, there is nothing wrong in that. A times you may not have the chance to monitor it yourself just like you re delegating power to someone to act on your behalf. Although, some caretaker are too harsh, given they might go extra miles to increase the house rent times two just to see their own gain. But still, I see no reason why you can't give an agent or caretaker your property to run for you.

Yes you can look after your property by yourself if you want to. But can you do it if you have more than one property that needs looking after? What if you have a job or another business to handle?
This is why caretakers are necessary. You simply cannot watch your property everyday and a caretaker can do that for you.
You just need to hire a good caretaker.

It is a risky process to hand over your property to any agent. Many times the agents take over and then you have to go to the police station to get rid of them and in the same way you get mentally disturbed.
A very risky one at that because this days people can do and undo things that are unexpected. Most of the times people we come to with plain intentions are the ones that hurts us the most and that's really bad.

Sure it is advisable to hand over your property to a real agent or caretaker to help you find tenants and manage your property for you in your absence. I dont actually see any negative aspect to hiring a real estate agent or caretaker except ofcourse the fact that you have to pay them for their service which would be relieving if you are someone that has a pretty large schedule.
Post automatically merged:

Sure it is advisable to hand over your property to a real agent or caretaker to help you find tenants and manage your property for you in your absence. I dont actually see any negative aspect to hiring a real estate agent or caretaker except ofcourse the fact that you have to pay them for their service which would be relieving if you are someone that has a pretty large schedule.

Of course, a lot of properties have agents and caretakers. If you don't have the time you can leave it to these people to help you manage them. Just make sure you find one you can trust. A wrong agent can make things go wrong for you. You also need to be available every now and then, don't be carefree.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back