What's new

is it a must to reduce the total number of staff members on payroll to reduce cost?

It depends on the that of company. If you reduce the number of workers and it didn't affect your company then no problem . But if it will affect your company then you need to reduce the salarys of your workers so it you will be able to pay everybody

It depends on the that of company. If you reduce the number of workers and it didn't affect your company then no problem . But if it will affect your company then you need to reduce the salarys of your workers so it you will be able to pay everybody
Well , you are quite right but reducing the the salary can lead to some of them leaving the business due to poor salary payment . And even if there is need to do so , one will only have to explain to the workers

Well, there are so many ways to reduce the cost a company is incurring over a year and cutting down on their staff is a way, and also cutting their salaries too can do it too instead of sacking some.

In general, there are two causes for the high cost of labor, namely the improper placement of machines and production equipment and a work atmosphere that is not conducive so that workers do not feel comfortable working. To reduce labor costs does not mean that companies reduce the number of existing workers. It is better if you make improvements to the placement of machines and equipment so that they can work effectively. In addition, fixing the workspace so that the workforce is more comfortable and productive. all of these things will have an impact on production costs.
I quite agree with you,staff members should not always be retrenched whenever the revenue of the organisation begins to come down,there are other means that production cost should be cut down to address these issues.a friend once told me about his experience,that the management has to reduce cost from over haed to feeding allocation,and that does the magic.

If the need arises and the pressure is high one may have no other option than to drop some employee,a stitch in time saves nine

yes its true because when i was working a company and pandemic came so the company started looking for cost-cutting and they fired so many people.
Most time is it is not a must to reduce workers on your payroll to reduce cost in an organisation but when the needs arise and the chips are down one little carry out such action to save it's organisation.

You can reduce the numbers of staff to reduce costs if the income that the business generates does not commensurate with the salaries the numbers of staff that works with you received, the business will run at loss and it is better to reduce your staff.

Business at times deploy some dirty strategies to reduce the cost of production and operations. Decreasing the total amount of on payroll expense can increase the money available to invest in other areas of the business. Most business owner lower their payroll expense which affect the quality of their product and/or service. Decreasing payroll expenses can place extra burden on your remaining employees and cause quality to suffer.

.......what are your views?
Yeah, it is very essential to reduce cost by dropping some employees. The right way is to increase job roles and minimize cost. When they are more job roles then you can do otherwise.

It is not a must to reduce staff members. There are other means which can be used. Atleast the company has a crew I mean admin that can strategize and come up with brilliant ideas

It is not a must to reduce staff members. There are other means which can be used. Atleast the company has a crew I mean admin that can strategize and come up with brilliant ideas
In most of the companies these days, the number of staff have been reduced drastically. Actually the condition of the economy is contracting, forward the business are adversely affected. Cutting of expenses is a part of cost saving.

During the period of coronavirus pandemic a lot of companies reduced the number of the workers in order to be able to pay them.

When a business does not makes enough profits that can takes care of the salaries of her workers regularly, it is advisable to reduce the numbers of staff in the company to save costs.

I mean let's face facts here, you are the owner of your business, and you're seeing that the number of staff you have are not what your business needs, would you want to continue paying the cost for what you ordinarily should not be paying for in that business
I would not want to be paying this stuff that are surplus to requirement in my organisation but I wouldn't just disengage them just like that without coming up with a solution for them as I do have human sympathy or lot so I will definitely look for another way to absorb these staffs by expanding my business

I would not want to be paying this stuff that are surplus to requirement in my organisation but I wouldn't just disengage them just like that without coming up with a solution for them as I do have human sympathy or lot so I will definitely look for another way to absorb these staffs by expanding my business
It is not a must to reduce the total number of staff in your pillow to reduce cost but if the need arise that you must reduce it then you should do that.

Whenever the business is undergoing some kind of recesion the business owner can always try out things like stopping all unnecessary projects at the moment before thinking of laying of staff.

well this depends on the state of the finance of the involved company if the company is suffering from Lost definitely they have to review yesterday have to reduce those that are on the payroll but if the company is enjoying a blended finance then they don't have to

It is not a must for someone to reduce the number of staffs on one's payroll if you are very comfortable in paying an over blotted staff strength. You know that will be counterproductive maintaining such unecessary staff

It is better to reduce the wages a little bit especially when the company or business is facing economic crisis. Redundancy in workers isn't the solution when some staffs ate still earning very high.

I don't so much believe in laying off staffs or reducing staff to save cost, there must be something else in the organization that can be cut down instead except the departments or individual is not productive for the organization.

To take this kind of decision you really need to measure the output coming out of your company compared to the total number of staff you have. If some of your staff are not contributing to the output productivity of your company then you need to let them go

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back