What's new

is it a must to reduce the total number of staff members on payroll to reduce cost?

Business at times deploy some dirty strategies to reduce the cost of production and operations. Decreasing the total amount of on payroll expense can increase the money available to invest in other areas of the business. Most business owner lower their payroll expense which affect the quality of their product and/or service. Decreasing payroll expenses can place extra burden on your remaining employees and cause quality to suffer.

.......what are your views?
Companies that is not competent to start up a business and get is workers pay should not even think of it anyway, because I see no reason why you would have to reduce your staff for no reason tho.

Reducing the number of people on the payroll can mean that the employer is ready to reduce the business production power or intent on overworking those he has left. Situation such as downsizing the staff may be inevitable especially when the business is short on funds.

Reducing the staff on the payroll is a conscious effort to control business cost and as such if you have other means to do so then its fine to use that.

I can't use because I want to secure my job and subject myself to work that is very tedious . It is the employees right to make the employer understand how he is feeling with respect to job description
True, some are just scared that they could get sacked when ever they complain since there are so many other people who would be willing to take their space.

True, some are just scared that they could get sacked when ever they complain since there are so many other people who would be willing to take their space.
Well for someone like me , I don't see any reason for being scared and being forced to work against my will . I won't put my self into any form of stress that do not worth it.

Reducing the staff on the payroll is a conscious effort to control business cost and as such if you have other means to do so then its fine to use that.
Reducing the staffs of an organisation would be a good way to reduce the business cost but at the expense of the organisation staff and some of them are so experienced that it will be difficult to replace them so I would always advise any business owner to be very wary of the way they try to reduce their staffs due to cost consideration.

Reducing the staffs of an organisation would be a good way to reduce the business cost but at the expense of the organisation staff and some of them are so experienced that it will be difficult to replace them so I would always advise any business owner to be very wary of the way they try to reduce their staffs due to cost consideration.
There are company heads and owners that do not consider these factors as their only point of interest is in Profits making. It would be hard to make them understand this.

Reducing the number of people on the payroll can mean that the employer is ready to reduce the business production power or intent on overworking those he has left. Situation such as downsizing the staff may be inevitable especially when the business is short on funds.
Cost cutting measures always included the retrenchment option. However, most big corporations would make retrenchment as the last step to cut costs. After that it is either the company would stand again or would close shop. There is always the emphasis on the jobs of the workers.

Whether you should cut staff or not depends on various factors, and one of them is the availability of work. If your staffs are free for long times, perhaps you need to send some workers back to home.

Yes it is very important for a business owner to try to cut down the cost of his business by reducing the staff of the business and this will depend mainly on if those staff did not have major work to do in the organisation but if they do it will be imperative for the owner of that beatnik to cut down those stuff because they will greatly reduce the productivity of the business.

Whether you should cut staff or not depends on various factors, and one of them is the availability of work. If your staffs are free for long times, perhaps you need to send some workers back to home.
That is easy to say though, but the long term effect is brutal, especially for those employees who have not started any business at all.

That is easy to say though, but the long term effect is brutal, especially for those employees who have not started any business at all.
When a company cuts staff, it is a blow to the employees but you will have to see other face of the coins. BY reducing the expenses, the company might do better an d pay better to the existing staff

I don't think reducing the numbers of employee working for you is the best decision as regards reducing the cost of the organization is a good move. You can reduce cost by other means

I mean let's face facts here, you are the owner of your business, and you're seeing that the number of staff you have are not what your business needs, would you want to continue paying the cost for what you ordinarily should not be paying for in that business

It is not advisable to cut down the numbers of workers to accommodate what you can afford to pay, if you are reducing the number of people working in your organisation then your business is failing, this is just a simple fact.
It is not a must to reduce total work as a role because your business is facing challenges but if the need arise arise it is best to carry that out in order to save your organisation.

I mean let's face facts here, you are the owner of your business, and you're seeing that the number of staff you have are not what your business needs, would you want to continue paying the cost for what you ordinarily should not be paying for in that business
No, I would never be paying the cost of a business when I know that I can reduce the cost for the Business by reducing the staff in my business but before I reduce the staff in my business, I will do a priority list of my staff to know those that I will remove to save business cost.

It is not a must to reduce total work as a role because your business is facing challenges but if the need arise arise it is best to carry that out in order to save your organisation.
Do you believe a need will arises to a point in which you really need to reduce the amount of employee in a business organisation ? you can try as much as possible to accommodate them until the challenges fade away.

When a company cuts staff, it is a blow to the employees but you will have to see other face of the coins. BY reducing the expenses, the company might do better an d pay better to the existing staff
Companies do reduces their staff strength when the income generated by the company does not commensurate with the numbers of staff the company has which Will in turn affect the company's finances.

Staffs payment is a part of one's running costs in a business. And if this is going to impact adversely on your business seeing that it is the only way to block the leaking cost on your that is bleeding your business, you have to lay off some staffs indefinitely

Business at times deploy some dirty strategies to reduce the cost of production and operations. Decreasing the total amount of on payroll expense can increase the money available to invest in other areas of the business. Most business owner lower their payroll expense which affect the quality of their product and/or service. Decreasing payroll expenses can place extra burden on your remaining employees and cause quality to suffer.

.......what are your views?
yes its true because when i was working a company and pandemic came so the company started looking for cost-cutting and they fired so many people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back