What's new

is it a must to reduce the total number of staff members on payroll to reduce cost?

I don't so much believe in laying off staffs or reducing staff to save cost, there must be something else in the organization that can be cut down instead except the departments or individual is not productive for the organization.
I believe that the best thing to do is to know what deserves to be cut out . At times the staff number is the best because reducing other factors will affect the business

In a case where other windows are open to transfer labour, I will recommend taken such an option rather than letting people go and making them jobless and their family stagnant.

I believe that the best thing to do is to know what deserves to be cut out . At times the staff number is the best because reducing other factors will affect the business
I know, it's just that I like to put myself in people's show before making a tough decision like that, i would not like that someone be laid off, what if there are many people depending on the money he's supposed to be making in such company

That is right. Firing some people from your company in order to to reduce the amount of salary paid is not a good move sometimes. It may really strain the remaining workers by making them give so much effort until they get burnout and provide low quality services and products.

Reducing cost will be necessary if you are satisfied that you will get gain. But if you are will to pay then there is need not to reduce cost

It is very important and necessary to lay off some workers in a situation whereby the business or company does not have the financial capacity to pay everybody.

I know, it's just that I like to put myself in people's show before making a tough decision like that, i would not like that someone be laid off, what if there are many people depending on the money he's supposed to be making in such company
Well, I totally understand your point on this and I believe that if this is the case then you should work towards finding a balance between saving your business and saving the person's family .

Business at times deploy some dirty strategies to reduce the cost of production and operations. Decreasing the total amount of on payroll expense can increase the money available to invest in other areas of the business. Most business owner lower their payroll expense which affect the quality of their product and/or service. Decreasing payroll expenses can place extra burden on your remaining employees and cause quality to suffer.

.......what are your views?
I think if your business is into cost cutting then this will be inevitable to happen. The more number of persons in your payroll, would mean more money to pay out to your employees as a salary. It depends on your assessment, but I think that the best thing to do is to keep all your employees. Its because your employees have a family to feed. When you fire somebody, the children of those employees will also suffer very much.

Well, I totally understand your point on this and I believe that if this is the case then you should work towards finding a balance between saving your business and saving the person's family .
This decision would only be sought if when there is no other options, there's always a variable cost that can be cut down or removed it could be electricity, raw material cost etc

Business at times deploy some dirty strategies to reduce the cost of production and operations. Decreasing the total amount of on payroll expense can increase the money available to invest in other areas of the business. Most business owner lower their payroll expense which affect the quality of their product and/or service. Decreasing payroll expenses can place extra burden on your remaining employees and cause quality to suffer.

It's very possible that when you do that, you would be able to cut down the cost when it comes to the number of people you are paying. It's a good way to cut down cost.

It's very possible that when you do that, you would be able to cut down the cost when it comes to the number of people you are paying. It's a good way to cut down cost.
Yeah, there should be a proper management of manpower. If there are excessive employees, then they excess one can be cut down so that the overall expenditure of the business comes down eventually.

When the business isn't making much profit to cater for the payment of its staff, the need for downsizing becomes necessary. Some may decide to reduce the salaries of its workers. This is necessary inorder to avoid owing staffs their monthly payments.

It is not a must to reduce the total number of staff in your pillow to reduce cost but if the need arise that you must reduce it then you should do that.
This situation that might make me to reduce the number of staff in my employment is when they have become surplus to requirement and then there is no more funds to be paying these employees.

To take this kind of decision you really need to measure the output coming out of your company compared to the total number of staff you have. If some of your staff are not contributing to the output productivity of your company then you need to let them go
It is not a must to reduce the total number of star in your pillow when your business begins to lose them and you can check your economy.

As harsh as it may sound, it's quite necessary because it will be worse if you reduce or cut down the salaries of your employees, so instead you have to let go of some staff.

There are so many other ways of handling a business recession without laying off staff like abandoning unimportant projects and also soliciting for grants.

This decision would only be sought if when there is no other options, there's always a variable cost that can be cut down or removed it could be electricity, raw material cost etc
Cutting raw material will affect the product and cause the company to lose customers. It is better that workers are cut and the company maintain their quality

Cutting raw material will affect the product and cause the company to lose customers. It is better that workers are cut and the company maintain their quality
Not necessarily cutting the raw materials, you can find a way to get the raw materials cheaper or train workers to reduce raw material waste I'm just trying to make you see that you can have several options, wouldn't you agree

Instead of reducing the total number of staff to reduce cost , i beleive you can just increase the numbers of your production, you can actually achieved that by advertisng your product more on social media.

In a case where other windows are open to transfer labour, I will recommend taken such an option rather than letting people go and making them jobless and their family stagnant.
Sometimes the business might be left with no other choice than to let go of some staff when the income generated by the company can no longer takes care of the salary of the staff.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back