What's new

is it a must to reduce the total number of staff members on payroll to reduce cost?

Yes it's necessary but thay depends on the kind of business operation you are handling when you have like 20 number of workers under you and you definitely know that 6 workers can do the job you want then you are making unnecessary expenditure on labour.

The essence of reducing the number of staffs in the payroll of companies is actually to reduce cost due to prevailing unfavourable circumstances. These are the times number of staffs are reduced on payroll

Well it depends on the manager and the business owner, whichever method they feel is best, instead of cutting off some staff members, you can reduce their pay, in this way you don't have to let go of any staff

Some companies will go with the idea but the in thing here is that if your business has gotten a wide publicity and you have the service to render. Just get them to work.

This is even a measure that you are supposed to do on a last resort. You should consider stopping all ongoing projects that are not necessary to the company first.

Indeed if its own required you need to decrease your personnel so as to decrease expense since to me its own much a lot better you alleviation your personnel compared to maintain individuals helping you for over some months without resettlement that's as well unpleasant, its own among the difficulties company perform deal with in some durations

There are so many ways you can reduce cost in the face of financial distress that a business may be experiencing. Instead of laying off workers they can be approached to take salary cut,in this cost will be reduced, employees industrial action will be avoided.

It all depends on the business venture and the state of the finance of the company. If the company is able to pay for more worker's and still retain them,it's all good but if not, they could just manage what they have

It depends on the business or the condition one is in, if the business does need to cut some people off you do it like if their is not really needed anymore

If your income in lesser or not up to 300% of your staffs salary then yes you need to reduce your staffs because there is no job nor salary you can make that is going to make you have one tenth of you bosses income.

Is not a must if they are working, the fact is your services must be a type that generates more money to the company. A situation where reduction of staffs set in simply that the business is not moving the way it was when they were employed. It's simply a sign.

If you want to reduce cost with shorting or sacking some of your workers you need to put into consideration that this action can bring down your production and you also need to check if the retained workers can do d entire work of the company
Yes you're right. You need to properly survey and observe things well as taking a wrong effort might have a negative effect on the business. Looking at the productivity also,if the workers that would be remaining be able to carry the workload

Business at times deploy some dirty strategies to reduce the cost of production and operations. Decreasing the total amount of on payroll expense can increase the money available to invest in other areas of the business. Most business owner lower their payroll expense which affect the quality of their product and/or service. Decreasing payroll expenses can place extra burden on your remaining employees and cause quality to suffer.

.......what are your views?
I think that is the most easy thing for a business owner to do reducing the total amount of stuff under his pillows so as to reduce the amount of payout or payment to his staff. It will be a very hard decision to make but at the end of the day that is what will favour the company.

It depends on the nature of the business. If productivity matters, reduction of staffs may not be important here but if a company can get good and faster hands on the job with fewer employees then fine. It all depends the business type though.

It's necessary but I believe that's done under conditions of the business organisation. most especially when the business is running at lost as a result of high numbers of staffs with less production output definitely that will affect the position of the business in times of expenditure.

most times thats the only way possible at that point in time and there's no other choice. If thats the case then I would go for it

I am always advocating for human rights and how they should be treated well which is why I would always prefer that other things be reduced apart from workers salary.

That is why for every business you venture into you should have a well structured business plan laid out and you would have known the number of workers you would need and how much it will cost to maintain those workers. I don't think it's right to just lay of some workers simply because you want to reduce cost and have extra cost to be able to put in your business, you can always make your staff work harder so that you people can gain more profit.
Exactly. You can bring in more ideas to yield more profit. Because by reducing the staff,you've made some persons jobless only if the business isn't going fine

Yes it is a must to reduce the number of staff on payroll to reduce cost, imagine the average scalar is 50,000 but you have 10 workers and you are paying them 30,000, normally if you know you can do with just 6workers and the 50,000 salary will be constant, it is advisable to just reduce the workers and increase the salaries of the remaining ones to make them happy.
I think the most easiest decision to make as a businessman when your business is going through some deep spiritual crisis is to reduce the staff on your business periods as any other reduction in the business can spell or hooch disaster to the business.

I don't really think is a must to reduce the number of your staff in your company or whatever, it only depends on you if you really want to reduce the cost on you, that is only reason you can do that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back