What's new

Is it a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure?

Failure is normal in life , so its normal to accept failure but the worst thing is to let the failure kills you , always learn from your failure and pick up from where you are lacking and rise up again.
If he doesn't accept it, I wonder what he's planning to do with it. You made a loss or you failed in your business at some point is a fact you can't change, so it's either you run from it or you learn from it. You run from it, you make heavier losses in future. You learn from it, you make improvements to earn better.

Failure is inevitable in human existence and sometimes it's very important for every entrepreneur to accept failure of which the experience you have gained will help you to avoid the sampe situation in the future.

Failure is a part of every business and as such an entrepreneur especially somebody who is just beginning should not be quick to throw themselves under the bus because of it. Instead they should learn from it and accept it wholeheartedly while they are going to be committed in order to ensure it does not happen again.

Yes of course,part of being an entrepreneur is the fact that you are a risk taker.what ever happened to your business all turn back to you.you are the sole owner and be responsible for anything that happens in your line of business

There are times when as an enterpreneur, , you need to accept defeat when you reach reach certain stage and realises that you have lost , just accept defeat and work on the defeat and try again,

Most successful business owners of time can tell one or two stories of how they fail in business whether as a startup or when making important business decisions. The question is are they proud of saying they failed in the past? YES.
They accepted failure is part of business and life as a whole, learned from it and continue their journey to success.
As an entrepreneur, we should know that success and failure are linked.

I have failed as an entrepreneur in the past and it wasn't easy to accept it.

if it happens, will you accept it?
One of the things that every business person would face in the course of doing business is the era where the effort he puts into productive venture did not come out as planned,and that will form part of his experience in the field.

Yes of course,part of being an entrepreneur is the fact that you are a risk taker.what ever happened to your business all turn back to you.you are the sole owner and be responsible for anything that happens in your line of business
A good business man must be able to take a risk in order to have a succesful business outcome and sometimes most of the investment dont really work like we wanted .

Well, it is quite evident that the happenings of the future isn't controlled by anyone and even a business owner with a good, meticulously thought out business strategy may still encounter failure but moving on from such failure is what matters most.

An entrepreneurs that don't accept failure would definitely fail woefully. There are lots of lessons to learn from your failed attempts. You will gain at the end of it all.

One think that will be you successful in business is accepting your past mistakes. You need to accept that you failed. That way, you can't be able to build another business base on experience from your failed business. Don't make the same mistake again

In order to be a succesful enterpreneur, there are times when we must accept defeat , because thats the law of business and investment, its either you win or loose.

Yes it is a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure, if you do not accept failure and learn from your mistakes I don't really think there is a problems here. Do you have to sees your mistakes first before you are able to correct it.

Yes it is a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure, if you do not accept failure and learn from your mistakes I don't really think there is a problems here. Do you have to sees your mistakes first before you are able to correct it.
There are times as an enterpreneur when you will realise that yiu gave tried yiur best in reviving a business or getting a business deal done but you couldn't make it happened , then you need to accept defeat and look for solution.

There are times as an enterpreneur when you will realise that yiu gave tried yiur best in reviving a business or getting a business deal done but you couldn't make it happened , then you need to accept defeat and look for solution.
But sometimes this is not always something easier to do. How could you possibly accept that you have allowed your business to failed out of ignorant or Miss understanding. LoLz. But we have to sha.

But sometimes this is not always something easier to do. How could you possibly accept that you have allowed your business to failed out of ignorant or Miss understanding. LoLz. But we have to sha.
I never mentioned any misunderstanding, I said you must accept defeat as an enterpreneur when you have tried all the possible means of reviving the business and its all to no avail, accept that you failed and look for a better solution .

I never mentioned any misunderstanding, I said you must accept defeat as an enterpreneur when you have tried all the possible means of reviving the business and its all to no avail, accept that you failed and look for a better solution .
Yes I understand you didn't mention it but the reason why I mentioned it is because sometimes a business can experience failure because of certain miss understanding or possibly lack of understanding about the business.

There are times when you realised that you have tried your possible best to revive the dying business , after trying every possible ways to tackle the problem but theres no solution,

Actually it's not most for an entrepreneur to accept failure but I believe it's necessary to accept such failure because it will helped to build you and also guide you from making the same mistakes in the future.

Normally accepting failure as an enterpreneur is the last thing a business man must avoid and we decided not to accept failure because we believe we can do better.
Actually it's not most for an entrepreneur to accept failure but I believe it's necessary to accept such failure because it will helped to build you and also guide you from making the same mistakes in the future.

Failure is a part of business and sometimes there is very little that you can be able to do in order to stop it so the best thing is just to accept it. In this way you can be able to learn from it in order to prevent future occurrences as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back