What's new

Is it a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure?

Well, failure is s life experience and part of human existence it acceptance is necessary but it should not be in the manner that will over shadow your business life accepting it as mandatory.

Accepting failure means the end of an enterpreneur , so i believe an enterpreneur must not accept defeat but rather keeps working hard on solving the problems his business might be facing .

I don't think anybody has a choice other than to accept it and move on, we all learn from our mistakes and gain more experience like that, this will allow us to put steps in place to avoid making the same mistake or something similar.
There are definitely part of the business because there is no way you are going to exclude it from happening as it is a way for you to learn some sort of things that you didn't do right.

As for me it's not a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure because the when such entrepreneur accepted failure then they can never grow again and moreover never think of failure in the first place or in your business but think of growth and moving forward and make a strategy for your business without stress
I believe that failure is actually part of the business because there is no way you will be in business and always have 100% perfect result all the time with your business transactions.

Even if an intrapreneur does not accept failure but failures is still what they have experiences, since it is their business that is experiencing the failure automatically they are the cause , it is left for the person to accept the failure or not..if you don't accept your mistake you won't learn.

Failure is part of those things that one encounter in life, it is not meant to bring one down but rather to make one double the hustle, so as an entrepreneur you are eligible to encounter failure but we just have to work so as to overcome
If you don't learn how to accept failure as an entrepreneur there is no way you are going to be able to learn in the process of running a business venture so that whenever such a possible future you will know how to tackle it.

As for me it's not a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure because the when such entrepreneur accepted failure then they can never grow again and moreover never think of failure in the first place or in your business but think of growth and moving forward and make a strategy for your business without stress
There is nothing wrong with accepting failure because it will help you to know exactly the reason why you didn't succeed and work on getting better in the next trial.

Well, failure is inevitable in hum existence and it most be accepted and also tried to avoid the same reputation. It is necessary and important because it will serve as a guide against future occurrences.

Well, failure is inevitable in hum existence and it most be accepted and also tried to avoid the same reputation. It is necessary and important because it will serve as a guide against future occurrences.
Meaning an entrepreneur is to always try to avoid mistakes, but whenever they come across one it should be seen as a lesson they need to learn and grow right.

Yes for you to grow in your business you must accept failure and don't take it personal. There is no successful entrepreneurial without failure story or success story. They all fail in one ways or the other but because they didn't give up they succeeded.
Absolutely If you work as entrepreneurs then you will have to face many difficulties Of which the number one is the failure this gives you the opportunity to learn a lot in business.I would just like to say that if you fail in business then you should face it and not leave it.That's how you can become a successful businessman.

As a entrepreneur is good to accept failure in a business because failure is part of experience in a business, so you be able to work towards success in your business.

Entrepreneurship is all about failure or success so the so called entrepreneur must be ready or awaiting failure or success in the business engaged on but better still entrepreneur should be able to works towards success in the business rather than failure so failure is welcome in any business
The good thing about understanding failure is that it is going to teach you the knowledge that you need to make use of and avoid failing in whatever thing you are doing the next time.

Well, failure is inevitable in life and it most be accepted by everyone and this will definitely helped you to learn from your past to avoid the happening of the same event in the future.

We are not perfect and thats why we do make mistakes most of the time , so its normal for an enterpreneur to make mistakes , but accepting the mistakes and working towards correcting yourself is the best way.

It is a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure in business, so they can move forward. Failure makes one stronger so whn you fail in business you bounce back on your feet then you plan again and try again.
As far as I'm concerned I don't see anything wrong with accepting failure as long as you know how to make use of the knowledge it
give you to turn your business around.

Failure it's something that is very common in many businesses and for an entrepreneur to know how to handle failure and turn it into something that is positive is what is very important.

I believe failure shouldn't be seen as a negative thing in business by an entrepreneur. If you fail, this doesn't imply that you should quit. It means you should accept the failure and learn some lessons from it then you move on with life.

Failure is part of those things that one encounter in life, it is not meant to bring one down but rather to make one double the hustle, so as an entrepreneur you are eligible to encounter failure but we just have to work so as to overcome
Businesses are never always successful 100% which is why you have to learn how to accept some failure in the business and understand the reason why things happen that way .

It is a must for an entrepreneur to accept failure in business, so they can move forward. Failure makes one stronger so whn you fail in business you bounce back on your feet then you plan again and try again.
As far as I'm concerned failure is part of the business which is something that offers a credible knowledge on how to do something that you were not successful in doing before.

If he doesn't accept it, I wonder what he's planning to do with it. You made a loss or you failed in your business at some point is a fact you can't change, so it's either you run from it or you learn from it. You run from it, you make heavier losses in future. You learn from it, you make improvements to earn better.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back