What's new

Is it a good idea to start forex without full knowledge

Forex is a very technical trading platform,you need adequate knowledge to be able to trade and make profit in forex.There are a lot of technicalities involve and signals to look out for before putting your money for trading.
I would advice that you should get a thorough and proper training first before going into trading,to avoid loss.

No it will be a very bad idea. I'll advise you to stay calm and learn about it first. Learn all about Forex and how it works then you can trade on it so you won't lost your money. Without any knowledge you will only end up losing your money .

I have heard of forex from many of my friends and from many people.
They told me forex is a very profitable investment, they even showed me proof of some people making it big.
Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what to do
Yes! Yes! Yes! I intentionally said this because! Anybody that does that must have been prepared to waste money but at the long run, he might gain better than those that started by studying the graph! But not everybody can afford that isn't it.

If anyone wants to enter into the forex market, he should gather knowledge about the trading and the market. Without getting full knowledge about the market, it is quite tough to trade and invest in forex. That would depend on if you want to make profit out of trading. If yes, then you cannot trade without knowledge.

I would not advise anyone to begin forex trading without proper idea of it, as it is too risky. This was exactly same mistake I made some months back and I lost a lot of my money which I'm still regretting until date.

They told me forex is a very profitable investment, they even showed me proof of some people making it big.
Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what to do
of course it is not a good idea to start forex trading when you do not have even a single idea what Forex is even for experienced Traders it is not easy for them to maneuver the market or even make successful trades so it is not a good idea for you to do such

Not at all unless you want to dash out some money, I tell you one of my friends lost $10,000 in forex trading, reason be that he refused to finish the training, he told us that he has known the secret of forex trading therefore he is no longer learning, but it's not as if he lost the $10.000 at one, he lost it on a gradual process.

Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what t
Forex without knowldge is pure gambling. The only way to success in forex is knowledge. Get good knowledge of candlesticks, chart patterens, indicators. Incorporate all and develop a good strategy, Practice your strategy. Practice your strategy on demo account. once you are getting good results, then invest in real account.

If one wants to enter the foreign exchange market, he should gather information about trade and market. It is very difficult to invest in trade and foreign exchange without having complete knowledge of the market. It depends on if you want to make a profit from the trade. If so, you cannot trade without knowledge.

You need knowledge and a smidgen of cash to begin forex trading. While cash is something auxiliary, you should start with learning and getting knowledge. You can get going by perusing books like Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market, by Kathy Lien. You will gain proficiency with the rudiments of forex exchanging and how the market functions.

The worst thing anyone can do to themselves is to willfully get into something they know nothing about, that would definitely end in deserter. I would not advice anyone who is not knowledgeable in forex to join I it. Forex is a big business that can ruin one

Is not good idea to ventures into forex trading without training. Is just like somebody at beginning wanted to waste his money. Forex trading is a technical exercise that need to be masterly digest. You have to understudy the the guru in the business before ventures into it else u will bankruptcy. For somebody to ventures into it he must patients a lot and highly observed person.

It would be very ridiculous to do so. Forex trading is a venture that requires a certain degreee of to knowlegde to undewrstands. NO body will invest in a venture in which he knows nothing about, that is tanatamount to gambing with your money and more often than not you end up losing all your money. MONEY is neede and maybe a mentor.

It's never a good idea to start any business without proper knowledge and research. Forex trading entails a lot, not to mention the amount of patience it requires, so my advice is to carry extensive research and have a mentor

If anyone wants to enter into the forex market, he should gather knowledge about the trading and the market. Without getting full knowledge about the market, it is quite tough to trade and invest in forex. That would depend on if you want to make profit out of trading. If yes, then you cannot trade without knowledge forxe is best earning
Post automatically merged:

If anyone wants to enter into the forex market, he should gather knowledge about the trading and the market. Without getting full knowledge about the market, it is quite tough to trade and invest in forex. That would depend on if you want to make profit out of trading. If yes, then you cannot trade without knowledge forxe is best earning

I think a forex trading guy should start when he has full knowledge about it. If you don't know about it then you can be at a loss.Forex trading is a very difficult task so you should take the training and then you can start this work when you understand it.

Of course you can start, even if you don't have any experience in this direction, in the end each of us was in your place at a certain time. And it wasn't easy, it was exciting, and so on. Yes, you can start if you haven't had any experience in business before, but you have to be ready for the fact that you have to work a lot, study and test in order to be able to get used to it, because otherwise you will act blindly, and it probably won't lead you to a stable and quality salary.

No its wrong forex trading wants full knowledge because no knowledge no profit, firstly get information about forex then invest in it to work properly, i also heard about forex but some.one advise me to get firstly full knowledge and training and then start trading.

Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge

Trading forex without knowledge is like diving the high sea without a life jacket

Ofcourse its a terrible idea cause not having the right knowledge alone is dangerous more to talk of not having full knowledge. you get to lose almost all your capital if not all lol . forex involve high risk and proper knowledge on how to manage your risk would save you alot

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back