What's new

Is it a good idea to start forex without full knowledge

If anyone wants to enter into the forex market, he should gather knowledge about the trading and the market. Without getting full knowledge about the market, it is quite tough to trade and invest in forex. That would depend on if you want to make profit out of trading. If yes, then you cannot trade without knowledge

Of course you can start, even if you don't have any experience in this direction, in the end each of us was in your place at a certain time. And it wasn't easy, it was exciting, and so on. Yes, you can start if you haven't had any experience in business before, but you have to be ready for the fact that you have to work a lot, study and test in order to be able to get used to it, because otherwise you will act blindly, and it probably won't lead you to a stable and quality salary. But you don't have to be afraid and think about what you can't do. I think that everyone can understand the market if they have the desire and opportunities. The market can be explored, although it is not such a fast process...

It can never be a good idea. To invest in forex, deep knowledge as well as requisite is needed before you go into forex. You must understand the models, variables because it definitely involves risk and if you rush in, you will rush out. One must take his time to learn it well before you should think of trading in forex
Post automatically merged:

It can never be a good idea. To invest in forex, deep knowledge as well as requisite is needed before you go into forex. You must understand the models, variables because it definitely involves risk and if you rush in, you will rush out. One must take his time to learn it well before you should think of trading in forex
Post automatically merged:

Starting Forex trading without full knowledge is like going to the farm within a how or Cutlass and that's a very wrong thing to do. I will advise everyone to have an idea of what they're going into before investing in it in order not to fall short of expectations.

You can't start anything without a good knowledge of that particular thing and expect to succeed in that thing. Without a good knowledge of it. So the same applies to crypto currency.

Last edited:
I have heard of forex from many of my friends and from many people.
They told me forex is a very profitable investment, they even showed me proof of some people making it big.
Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what to do
You can't start a project with out having knowledge about what you want to start, that's a waste of time and resources, you have to be focus, don't be distracted you have lots of things to learn, even after you finish your training, you will make mistake, but not as much when your training was incomplete.

They told me forex is a very profitable investment, they even showed me proof of some people making it big.
Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what to do
Sometimes half knowledge kills than no knowledge this is because someone with half knowledge will believe he or she knows but it will get to a point that that knowledge will destroy the person. Going into forex without adequate knowledge could make you loose all your hard earn money completely.

Is not really a good idea to start forex trading with real accounts without full knowledge, you can actually use demo accounts to practice, practice and practice, you will know how improve you are after several trading and practice.

It's never a good idea to start making investment or trading at forex or any other kind of investment without acquiring proper knowledge. You would only end up losing your hard earned money

You can't start a project with out having knowledge about what you want to start, that's a waste of time and resources, you have to be focus, don't be distracted you have lots of things to learn, even after you finish your training, you will make mistake, but not as much when your training was incomplete.
You're absolutely right about this, I would strictly advise him not to start forex trading without enough knowledge, this was exactly same mistake I made and today I'm fully regretting my actions. I lost almost all my life savings to forex.

Whatever is worth doing, do it well. It will disastrous for you to commit your hard earned resources into a sector you have minimal technical know out. Unless you are willing to let the market teach you some hard lessons

forex trading is a very risky venture and therefore, if you want to venture into it you must have enough knowledge and expertise for you to succeed in it. Forex trading can be profitable for people who understands what it entails and have risk management skills. a beginner should not even try and put his money because it must surely be lost without proper knowledge.

It is not a good idea. It is a very bad idea. My brother in-law attempted borrowing money like a loan to start trading forex even while he was still a newbie. He was just lucky he had people to talk him out of it.

you don’t have to wait till you are an expert before you can start earning from Forex.
With just the basic knowledge, if you own a website, a blog, or an active social media platform like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, you can start making money huge profit from the trading activities of other without making any personal financial investment.

You're absolutely right about this, I would strictly advise him not to start forex trading without enough knowledge, this was exactly same mistake I made and today I'm fully regretting my actions. I lost almost all my life savings to forex.
So sorry about that, in life man his bond to make mistakes , but you just have to move on with life, all this things just make one strong at the end of the day , let's keep pushing it, man learn everyday as long as you are still alive, just know that you will keep learning .

If anyone wants to enter into the forex market, he should gather knowledge about the trading and the market. Without getting full knowledge about the market, it is quite tough to trade and invest in forex. That would depend on if you want to make profit out of trading. If yes, then you cannot trade without knowledge.

No, I have heard from many people that this is a very profitable business but I want to advise you not to start it without full knowledge and experience because any business is online or offline.Unless you have complete knowledge, it will not be of any use to you. Try to find out first Once you have complete knowledge then you have to gain experience then you can get profit otherwise no

So sorry about that, in life man his bond to make mistakes , but you just have to move on with life, all this things just make one strong at the end of the day , let's keep pushing it, man learn everyday as long as you are still alive, just know that you will keep learning .
You're absolutely right about this, as far you're still alive then it is a fact that you would always keep learning new things daily. No one is perfect or above mistakes, every one of us has made one avoidable mistake or the other. We just have to keep going forward.

No ,it is not advisable to venture in something that you have no full information about because it is very risky for you may start and loose everything .
So it is good you learn first and then venture into doing it

Nope it's not a good idea,this was the mistake I made earlier when I joined,after few try out on demo trading I felt I have developed myself to make profit,unknowingly I was setting myself up to loose money.you need constant practice.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back