What's new

Is it a good idea to start forex without full knowledge

That would be trading but gambling. Trading forex without full knowledge is like taking a gamble on event. You might make profit or u might take a huge loss. Sometimes we gamble on event and we gain too but I will advise you have full knowledge so you can make profit consistently to some extent. Full knowledge increase your chances of making profit
Post automatically merged:

That would be trading but gambling. Trading forex without full knowledge is like taking a gamble on event. You might make profit or u might take a huge loss. Sometimes we gamble on event and we gain too but I will advise you have full knowledge so you can make profit consistently to some extent. Full knowledge increase your chances of making profit

I have heard of forex from many of my friends and from many people.
They told me forex is a very profitable investment, they even showed me proof of some people making it big.
Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what to do
It is a bad idea, a very bad one for that matter to even attempt to do ordinary thing with out having the knowledge, now imagine the complex forex trading anD, how would you even. think of doing it without having the necessary knowledge required? It's a waste of money and time because you'll lose everything

From a technical point of view its not good at all to start forex without having full knowledge because you will get to a stage whereby, you will need more strategy to confirm whether to buy or to sell, and it will even affect your profit, its not that you will not make profit you will but you cannot set a higher target. Unlike having the full knowledge.

It is a bad idea of going into forex without full knowledge because when the need arises to put in some knowledge such person will be unable to handle such situations because of lack of knowledge

I think it is not good idea to start forex business without full knowledge. Because to start any business we have complete knowledge about the business that we want to start. If we have no experience in forex trading it will be not good for us. We don't sell and buy because we have no knowledge about this .

Ut is practically impossible to start a forex without the full knowledge about it. Forex is not just about playing some games, you must understand the variables, the models,know how it works, then know when to stay in the market, when to leave.. There are lots to be learned about forex. Whoever rushes into forex will rush out

This will be the best and you will never regret it
Starting something without full knowledge of it will definitely lead to tears and heartbreak
Having a better knowledge about forex will help you a lot on how to go about it

You don't really need much knowledge once you have an expert that you are close to and also guide you whenever you want to place a trade, because it's not something that should take you long training to acquire.

They told me forex is a very profitable investment, they even showed me proof of some people making it big.
Now I have started it but not yet finished with the training, so I want to ask can I start trading forex without it full knowledge, why I'm asking this is because I don't want to rush and run into a massive loss. Please enlighten me on what to do
It is safer if you study carefully what you still need to know so that you will not have difficulty when you are in actual trading. But it is also up to you, you can also start trading if inside you know you can, at the same time, continuous learning while trading.

It is not a good idea to start forex without full knowledge of it .
It will only lead to continal loss on the part of the trader.
The best thing to do is get a trade manager or an organization that knows about trading and invest with them. Then you will be getting your Normal returns on investment with a certain percentage attached to it.

You are heading for a big lost if you invest in forex trading without proper knowledge of the trade. You will surely have yourself to the blamed if this happen. My advice for is to under go a proper training with the expert. This should be easy for you since some of your friends are experts in forex trading. Don't be too hurry to make money, you need to be patient. It's takes experience to make consistent money with forex trading.

I have heard about forex in different places and different ways,how real and how scam most of them operate,for me it's a bad idea to invest and depends on forex in your entire life, except your well trained in to the business.

Never ever join forex without proper knowledge if you do it would be suicidal decision for you. People having good knowledge about forex still believe that it is full of Risk so do not try this at all. We should learn completely whenever we start a new thing that's it.

Lack of knowledge before venturing into any business platform especially if it's now forex exchange trading will be very catastrophic in everyway. It's before you just use your money for other things..like investing in real estate or Uber and the likes.

The worst thing that can happen to man is to let his emotions push him to forex trading without having full knowledge of it. Results he will get at the end of the day will land him in ICU.

My brother is not a good idea at all... I advice you learn very well, if possible pay someone to put you through very well, especially the technical reading of signals, forex is not what you should just start with little or no knowledge, it will lead you to loses.

If you start forex without adequate knowledge you will definitely get your fingers burnt. Forex is highly volatile and involve some technicalities that requires adequate training.

That will be like gambling because you don't really what you are doing and you will loose your money.forex is very profitable as they said but one needs to learn very well and be patient enough.take some time to practice first.

Be careful in investing because your friends may be fooling you or they themselves have been fooled by such exaggerated stories of gaining profit from forex trading. You have mentioned massive loss. Does that mean that you intend to be investing a big sum of money in forex? If you cannot find information on a particular foreign currency then it is foolish to buy that currency. Maybe you can try buying the currency of Myanmar. It is very low now but it will rise in price next year.

Yes it is very good technology and way to get money and ger a good value of money b

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back