What's new

Is investing in online stores a viable option

For someone who has reached their 40's ( my father) should he try to invest in opening an online store like on amazon, etsy regarding the sale of his niche products that just aren't seeming to hold up selling in the traditional brick and mortar store fashion. The thing is that he seems to really like the way things are but the books say something very differently.
For someone who has reached their 40's ( my father) should he try to invest in opening an online store like on amazon, etsy regarding the sale of his niche products that just aren't seeming to hold up selling in the traditional brick and mortar store fashion. The thing is that he seems to really like the way things are but the books say something very differently.
Since the physical store is not doing as expected, he should try and hoist his business online and see if the situation will improve. I will advise that he runs the two together for sometime and see which one is more profitable to him.

Investing in an online store can be profitable but I advise that your father takes time to research on the online store he wishes to invest in and he should also invest in well known stores that had stood the test of time

To initiate business is always difficult but I think it will prove a very beneficial step for you because in this pandemic condition online business is very much growing All Around The World, so you must take proper step for growing your online business

Investing in an online store can be lucrative only when you have knowledge of how e-commerce business works. You also need to have the necessary skills of manaing your ecommerce website and also marketing your website. For a small size online store, you might have to invest at least $1000 and you don't know whether you will recover your investment or not.

When you say traditional products to sell do not think of the classy stores for the competition. You can try connecting to suppliers or even manufacturers. An example is apparel and other personal items. Small manufacturers will be willing to give you their products on a consignment basis with big discount. People will buy if the product has good quality. They will not compare with signature products because they know that the price matters.

Online store Business is very productive and profitable and most especially people will massively boycott physical stores after the whole Pandemic and it's online stores they will be engaging with so it's adviceable to invest in online stores

Launching and online store does not cost much whether yiu are selling through your own inventory or through deopshipping. You can eaaily set up a store for $500, $1000, however, what's difficult is generating sales. You might end up spending $500 on advertising with zero sales.

Its all depend on the kind of online stores you want to invest your money into some of the stores will not give you profit due to the area and the kind of people that access store, i don't have much to talk about on investment on online stores but i will love to invest my money into it if i can see a good adviser.

I think he could still open and invest in an online store but he should first consider the profit at first before investing , if it's worth the amount then he could invest the money and if its not worth it then he could decline investing and consider another investment

I really dont know much or nothing about opening and managing an online store so I cant give any advice on that matter. But here is a better advice, why not help your dad advertise on some of these online stores you mentioned, I for one think Amazon would be a great place for him to find his customers and easily sell these books.

Almost everything is moving online thanks to covid-19 businesses are learning to diversify and take their businesses to the online audience. Your dad can invest in online shops but he will have to spend a lot on advertising to get to people who would by his products and also you guys will have to calculate your risks versus your profits and see if it’s worth the shot

It's could be very profitable if you take your time to learn and understand all the intricacies surrounding e-commerce business. One of the biggest challenges i see is trust issues. The buyer is not always ready to pay ahead of an order. He or she is more comfortable paying cash on delivery when the order arrives. You can blame the buyer, there's alot of corrupt sites out there

With the valuable information you can gain from having a website, you can reach specific target markets that you were unable to reach before and grow your business. By investing in a website , you're no longer a small business! You will now have great potential to be seen by millions of internet users around the world.

An online business is a great way to earn passive income. That is, income that comes in on its own. A great example of this is a blog that earns revenue from ads. You aren’t actively selling anything, but the money continues to come in.

He can open the online store, while you guys manage it for him, or you get a professional that is good with web stuff to run the site for him. As long as the necessary things are done, he would still make his profit. He can just be supervising what is going on.

Yeah online store investment comes with its own risk, i believe we dont take fast decision in saving our income or investing them, the need to make research from prior investors in that field should not be taking for granted.

With the right training and knowledge about how the business works that shouldn't be a problem for him. But he needs to be up to date on the internet and social media sites to know what exactly people really wants.

Starting an online business requires a sacrifice of some kind, usually in the form of time or cash. You need to have one of these two currencies! If you're not able to invest either, you won't be able to build a viable ...

It depends on what he is trying to sell online. You know that sometimes, it is never that easy to keep selling online when there are related stores online that sells the same thing. So, in this scenario, I will advise that he goes ahead, but should be patient till when the necessary income starts coming in.

Advice him to sell more items and don't remove the thing he want even if it's not selling that good. Looks like it's his passion. Encouraging him to change his niche might be a good idea too. But if he's already satisfied with the way things on his business are.. everything can be sold online why not try

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back