Is investing in online stores a viable option

Susan06

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For someone who has reached their 40's ( my father) should he try to invest in opening an online store like on amazon, etsy regarding the sale of his niche products that just aren't seeming to hold up selling in the traditional brick and mortar store fashion. The thing is that he seems to really like the way things are but the books say something very differently.

I don't know if it is possible but it sounds like too mutch risk on it so i recomande u not to do it and try smthng else

For someone who has reached their 40's ( my father) should he try to invest in opening an online store like on amazon, etsy regarding the sale of his niche products that just aren't seeming to hold up selling in the traditional brick and mortar store fashion. The thing is that he seems to really like the way things are but the books say something very differently.
Personally I wouldn't advise that try looking for other alternatives. Google might help

I think you can open the online store, if it has its risks, like everything. What you should do is have a good advisor, and analyze well the probabilities of having positive results.

It looks like it's feasible if we have experience in running the business, but if not, it is very risky, you should first learn from an experienced person.

The question is he capable to manage an online store. Does he have the technical know-how of something like this? Lastly the product is it marketable online

If he is a tech savvy that age is not old as such to carry such activities, I encourage him because everything sold online today started with a concept but today it is booming.

Investing or starting an online store is worth the risk. You can start with as little as $300 but you have to be sure the goods are in high demand. You can advertise through social media especially Facebook.

Have you done a research on the online store you want to invest on. Make sure you have a long conversation with the owner of the store and make sure other people are investing on it too..do check for reviews

Every business have its own risk, nothing good comes easy. Every business needs a risk that's why there's lose and profit. I always love taking risk, because the fear is in the other side of the fear. I encourage everyone to always take risk, especially if the risk is worth taking. Kudos guys!

Investing in online store is a very good idea for middle age people. If you want to start online store, you need to prepare your goods, should in case order was made immediately.

IF you mean by opening your on shop online or a dropshippinh shop yes it is more than worth it, most of the sales will move to online in the upcoming years.

Yes, I think your dad should utilize either of the online stores you mentioned to market his books. Their are people over there in the e_commerce industry looking for inspiring books to acquire, maybe your dad's own might be the peak of their choice.

Of course, investing in online store is viable if the store itself is making profits as a business. You can buy shares from online stores like Amazon, eBay and make good returns from your investments.

Investing in an online store is risky but you can minimize the risk by researching about the online store you are about to invest in, know their in and out, try to find out how profitable they are before you decide to invest.

Online stores are indeed something to invest your energy in, I wanted to have a shop in my website even though it was just for several items, it helps.

Opening an e-commerce DropShipping store is an incredible investment option on the off chance that you don't have heaps of cash to put resources into beginning the business. Consider everything, most business visionaries needed to collect a significant measure of cash to open a conventional physical customer facing facade only a few of many years back. Presently, on account of the web, there are less boundaries for individuals who need to begin a business and assemble an effective brand.

Yes the Investment in such popular store is really profitable but in the start it needs work hard to sell a product and to get profit from it. And seller must have good experience to get success fast.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back