What's new

Is investing in online stores a viable option

YEs very yes because have in lot of investment stores and have seen the profit I make so to me is yes so is very important in order to increase ur balance

At that age, he can still do business. He is young and can still make moves to creating an online store. You may help him out in terms of carrying out plans on the capital needed to start the business and the feasibility studies.

Investing or starting an online store is worth the risk. You can start with as little as $300 but you have to be sure the goods are in high demand. You can advertise through social media especially Facebook.

Have Never had experience of this before but on any type of investment you are doing you only be able to invest on something you can be able to work out to achieve the best profit or or something you believe you can do to make profit .don't also fail to do your own personal research

Of course you can invest in them. I'll be glad to invest in one if I found the opportunity to do so especially if the store is having a lot of traffic.
That would be a great way to have returns on investment.

For someone who has reached their 40's ( my father) should he try to invest in opening an online store like on amazon, etsy regarding the sale of his niche products that just aren't seeming to hold up selling in the traditional brick and mortar store fashion. The thing is that he seems to really like the way things are but the books say something very differently.
If your dad has the ability to manage an online store, or can get someone who can manage it effectively, then there's no harm investing in one. It is a profitable online business if properly managed.

For someone who has reached their 40's ( my father) should he try to invest in opening an online store like on amazon, etsy regarding the sale of his niche products that just aren't seeming to hold up selling in the traditional brick and mortar store fashion. The thing is that he seems to really like the way things are but the books say something very differently.
There are online stores that have become renown today.
I think opening an online store will be a profitable business, but your dad will still decide how he wants to run it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back