Not open for further replies.

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have seen lots of post about HYIP investment module, some say they make lots of money investing on it. Because its contract duration term for your investment takes few hours to mature. So people take advantage of that, to make fast money. Is HYIP site worth our time??

they are the only sites where I would not invest even if someone gave me free money to invest in them. I don't know, it doesn't inspire confidence in me. once I invested in a hyip that promised to double the amount deposited in 24 hours. I deposited $ 10 and the next day I withdrew $ 20, I think it was a miracle ... I was at the beginning then, I didn't know about these sites. since then, I don't even want to hear about them. :))

Bro please don't try it, most if not all are not legit, these scammers play a fast one by exploiting people's greediness.

High yield investment program have all turned out to be scam in all ramifications. I advice you not to invest in it and not to introduce it to anybody around you

Hyip investment is not an investment that one should consider spending time on because it is very risky.

I have seen lots of post about HYIP investment module, some say they make lots of money investing on it. Because its contract duration term for your investment takes few hours to mature. So people take advantage of that, to make fast money. Is HYIP site worth our time??
Only those greedy people who are looking for a quick way to get rich fall victim of high yield investment programs. they end up blaming themselves although

None of the programmes mentioned here are owned or promoted by us. This information is given solely for your personal use. Depending on your country's rules, certain services, investments, or listings here could be illegal. We advise you not to waste money you can't afford to lose.

Not only that the high yield investment platforms will waste your time, it will also waste your money. The only lucky set of people are the the first set that participate earlier in the program. Others will surely lose.

Its not worth your time and the money you invest , none of those programs worth it, thousands are created everyday watch out

The thing is that most high yielding investment platform normally pays for sometimes before they folds up as their investment model is not always tenable.

I believe it's not worth it. Most of this site robs Peter to pay Paul. They promise high percentage increase that is unrealistic. In Nigeria, we experience a lot of it during MMM and other Ponzi scheme era. They prey on the greed of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back