Not open for further replies.

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Topic locked. Avoid posting topics and discussions asking whether something is profitable. It does NOT add ANY VALUE TO THE FORUM.
Food is basic necessity of life. Some people who do full time job don't get time to prepare food for themselves after back to home . So mostly like to eat in restaurant.But still there are some people who don't want to eat in hotels so if we start food delivery from home then it can be profitable business.
Yes of course, the person who wants to start this business ,must be good in cooking or he can take help of any lady from his family.
What do you think about this matter?
Is home-based food service profitable?

I think it is totally profitable, I have friendships that have emerged in the short term, I like good food a lot, and more for people who lack the time to tend the kitchen at home, single people even students.

It is so much profitable especially if you can be able to plant some of them so that when you cook you be taking them from your own store
Super idea❤️...!! I didn't think about this point. Yes of course if vegetables are from our own fikeds or garden the it is more profitable.

Yeah very well profitably, but alot has to be done and consider before it can become a success, if done right though, it's a profitable business

Yes it is profitable if you are a good cook and also have a open space to start with
Agreed with your opinion . To start this business you need to be a good cook. But if there is a lady in your home like mother or sister or wife who know cooking then you can take their help in this case

What you have to consider is having a capital, a good seasoning, a good cuisine and a great desire to start, I think that from the beginning it has already been a success.

You have to take in consideration that you need certain authorizations from the government in order to be able to sell food,so you can't just cook food from your home and sell it to people.

Most food based businesses have the tendency to thrive. So, yes such a business will be very profitable.

Food service is a very lucrative business when the food is truly delicious and quite affordable. But the business is quite demanding.

I would like to ask if you order cooked food anymore?
Actually in the Covid problem, many food and catering service closed down, so starting this business needs to check the locality if this will do there or not?

This could probably be profitable more so in town where individuals are much busy. Or around schools eg. colleges. For students who stay out of school premises. But it can be challenging in rural areas.

I do think it's a good idea to have such service.

It's just that you need to provide good environment for food preparation. Only then you will be able to see some customers looking for quality food. Otherwise it wouldn't last long as people care more about quality these days, more than anything else.

I have been looking for such good service around me. There aren't many home delivery cooked food service available around where I live( I am looking for traditional items at the moment).

Yes it is profitable if you are a good cook and also have a open space to start with
Yes,that's very possible and has been done by many people in Nigeria. We call them bukas or mama put here. Cooked food sells like hot cake here especially if it's delicious and cheap. Your location also matters.

This could probably be profitable more so in town where individuals are much busy. Or around schools eg. colleges. For students who stay out of school premises. But it can be challenging in rural areas.
Excellent option, around schools, universities, even factories and large companies. If the food is of quality, there are large businesses that buy food for their employees.

Food is basic necessity of life. Some people who do full time job don't get time to prepare food for themselves after back to home . So mostly like to eat in restaurant.But still there are some people who don't want to eat in hotels so if we start food delivery from home then it can be profitable business.
Yes of course, the person who wants to start this business ,must be good in cooking or he can take help of any lady from his family.
What do you think about this matter?
Is home-based food service profitable?
Hello, the food business will always be profitable, it is a good project that you have in mind, you only need to attract a group of fixed customers and from there spread through the recommendations.

Hello, the food business will always be profitable, it is a good project that you have in mind, you only need to attract a group of fixed customers and from there spread through the recommendations.
Yes , your tip is also effective. This idea ll helpful for those who want to start home based food related work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back