What's new

Is forex the best way to get rich quickly ?

the biggest reason day-traders lose money is the risk they take on. Day traders are more likely to make risky investments to reach for those higher potential returns, and as you can probably guess, high risk = high potential loss. ... Trading 3 days per week 2 hours per day.

While people can trade forex online from anywhere, becoming a millionaire requires a certain mindset. Exploring the secrets of forex trading psychology becomes fundamental! Various traders have become millionaires by trading forex, including George Soros, Bruce Kovner, Bill Lipschutz, and Paul Rotter

Forex is not a get rich quickly scheme, but if you understand it perfectly and you are a pro, you will make a lot of money in a short period of time, you can turn $35 to $450 in minutes.
You can get very rich through forex in no time.

It will be a great mistake to think that trading of forex is the shortest way to get rich and become a millionaire. Some people are making it big on forex does not mean you will also become rich too through forex investment.

I will say that forex may not make one rich over night but it is capable of making one rich. But If done properly and all process followed coupled with patience, it can bring a very huge returns. But remember that forex trading has its ups and downs just like every other business. Just be sure to do a detailed research about any business before going into it. This is my take. Good luck!

Forex trading is not a get rich system rather is a platform where you earn and learn it is very easy to lose all and gain all depending on how prepared you are, it is a very sensible platform. It is very educative.

Forex, I have heard of how forex makes people rich quickly, is it true.
They said you can even make over ten thousand dollars in the forex market per day depending on the lot size you use, it is said that forex is one of the means of getting rich quickly for the young people and even old people.
Can I get rich quickly trading forex.
Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.

This mentality of yours would definitely help you to lose all your money to the market. Forex is not a get rich quick scheme. If you want to make money with forex require lots of patience and time. So therefore be patient

Forex trading is not a get rich quick business because if you are going into forex trading with the mindset that you are going there to be rich I think you have made the wrong choice because you may end up losing more because you will trade with mindset and not with strategy that can help you.
If you go into forex trade with get rich quick syndrome, you will lose out. Forex trading is not a get rich quick business. Just like any other trade, wealth is not built overnight. You must be ready to put in the effort and ready to learn in order to earn.

In the event that you see how to exchange forex, at that point I believe it's an ideal method to get rich. A great many people exchanging forex and expertise to exchange the market we'll have made alot of fortune from putting resources into it. Despite the fact that it is dangerous and now and again your estimate and forecasts may go left yet it doesn't prevent individuals from changing out for sure.

I am yet to notice or see any individual around me who got so rich via forex, forex has a lot of high risks and that is majorly because it involves more of gambling, that is why you see that even so called professionals fall into big loss, with time you would see a large outflux of people leaving forex, if you want some good cash quickly, i suggest you study crypto, buy and hold such crypto when their values go low to enable you get some good money when the values rise.

Forex trading can make you rich if you are a deep-pocketed hedge fund or an exceptionally skilled currency trader. But for the average retailer, instead of being an easy route to wealth, forex trading can be a rocky road to huge losses and potential penalties.

Yes, of course you can. But only after you learn and practiced and you should know the technique. Experience is more important in trading. Experience can be gained only by practicing in demo account.

In the Forex market, you buy or sell currencies.

Well if you are lucky, let me put it that way, then you may get rich quickly through forex trading. But the truth is that it's not as easy as it is being said by most people because if it were, a lot of people would have been so rich from trading on forex.
They said you can even make over ten thousand dollars in the forex market per day depending on the lot size you use, it is said that forex is one of the means of getting rich quickly for the young people and even old people.

Yes, now a days through forex a number of people's become rich because forex is best trading app. Through forex everyone can earn a large amount of money at home. Forex trading provide a platform to user's to earn a healthy amount. I suggest you ,try at least one time forex trading.

I have continuously be of the opinion and a very firm believer in the fact that forex trading from my opinion and observation of the business that it's not suppose to be a get rich quick scheme for someone that wants to be successful on the long run doing it.

Forex trading can make you rich quickly, so does gambling. Forex and gambling are almost similar. You see people getting rich in no time by trading forex, some people are also getting rich by gambling. However, forex, just like gambling, works only when you are lucky. There is a minimal chance of earning through forex.

Forex business is risky business it's similar to gambling and gambling is not a way to get rich, rather we see it as opportunity to make manageable fund. So in the real sense forex is risky business.

If you go into forex trade with get rich quick syndrome, you will lose out. Forex trading is not a get rich quick business. Just like any other trade, wealth is not built overnight. You must be ready to put in the effort and ready to learn in order to earn.
Yes I have a lot of experience on forex trading and from all indication I can say that trading on forex is not actually something for children because there's a possibility of losing thousands of your nairas even dollars in just a single day if you don't know how to trade

Lol..... Its A very simple answer. You can get rich quickly with forex and you can be vice versa. But its not an easy thing. You must have been a master in trading, and u must av lose money a lot before getting the riches from forex

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back