What's new

Is forex the best way to get rich quickly ?

Blue house

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 14, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Forex, I have heard of how forex makes people rich quickly, is it true.
They said you can even make over ten thousand dollars in the forex market per day depending on the lot size you use, it is said that forex is one of the means of getting rich quickly for the young people and even old people.
Can I get rich quickly trading forex.

No foreign exchange isn't a way to get rich quickly because one has to make long term investments and be patient although all depends on your timing. If you are lucky and you start at a good and right time then you might get rich quickly, it also depends on the economy. A lot of people have gotten rich through trading foreign exchange though. You just have to be patient.

If you understand how to trade forex then I think it's a perfect way to get rich. Most people trading forex and know how to trade the market we'll have made alot of fortune from investing in it. Although it is risky and at times your forecast and predictions might go left but it doesn't stop people from cashing out big time.

While trading a forex pair for two hours during an active time of day it's usually possible to make about five round turn trades (round turn includes entry and exit) using the above parameters. If there are 20 trading days in a month, the trader is making 100 trades, on average, in a month.

No. There are many online businesses that you can venture in and they will be paying you hugely. The only problem about online is that people don't really like sharing these information freely and not even sharing it at all for the reason best known to them.

Forex can make one rich quickly but it can also changed ones life from being rich to a poor man. So many people have committed suicide simply because they lost Heavily in forex. If you are trading forex, trade with care and rules.

I don't suggest anyone should ant to
get rich quickly through Forex trading. Is it lucrative? yes. But the market is too risky and volatile and in your quest for quick wealth you will get your hands burnt. It is better to try another business and get rich gradually.

No, it's not that simple.. only few people actually get rich from trading in forex. For some it's not even good enough to be done for a living. You need to have a good understanding on how things works and i'll say extreme luck and a lot of money to fund your trades.

Getting rich through forex trading does not happen overnight, it takes a long processing time and even years, forex trading not only requires advanced skills, but also requires patience, not being greedy, psychological control and financial management. Are you ready to become a trader for living but not living for trading.

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury

They said you can even make over ten thousand dollars in the forex market per day depending on the lot size you use, it is said that forex is one of the means of getting rich quickly for the young people and even old people.
I sincerely doubt if this is completely true. Forex makes people rich but it doesn't do it quickly. You have to be careful when trading forex. You can as well lose your earnings if you are not a skillful trader. Learn the told and make money gradually from it. That Is my simple advise.

Yes it is you can get rich in forex but only if you know what you are doing, in forex there are some certain goal you set for yourself for instance you must set a realistic goal according to your ability so at the end of the week these are the profit i want to make, moreover once you begin to do that in dew time you will become rich.

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury.

I don't think there is any way to get rich quick. To be successful in something you have to be consistent that is keep going, so you keep accumulating the profit over time then you will be rich through forex, a trading platform has the risk of both gains and losses so only consistency is the key.

If you understand how to trade forex then I think it's a perfect way to get rich. Most people trading forex and know how to trade the market we'll have made alot of fortune from investing in it. Although it is risky and at times your forecast and predictions might go left but it doesn't stop people from cashing out big time.

Very nice question
I think some people have become rich through forex between a short period of time but don't also forget that some people have have become poor through forex trading
I will just advise you to focus on a business if you want to leave a life without regret

Forex trading is one of the best way to make money online, but I don't see it as quick way to be rich.
What you can earn with forex trading depends on your capital. In forex trading there are some that earn below 10% weekly and some earn above that. When I was trading forex before moving to crypto, I do earn up to 20% weekly

Most people usually lack the discipline to stick to a diet or to go to the gym three times a week.

If you can’t even do that, how do you think you’re going to succeed one of the most difficult, but financially rewarding, endeavors known to man?

Short term trading IS NOT for amateurs, and it is rarely the path to “get rich quick”. You can’t make gigantic profits without taking gigantic risks.

A trading strategy that involves taking a massive degree of risk means suffering inconsistent trading performance and large losses. A trader who does this probably doesn’t even have a trading strategy — unless you call gambling a trading strategy

The Forex market is highly profitable, with the potential to multiply your initial investment ten-fold overnight. As opposed to the stock market where you only make a profit when your stocks' worth goes up, you have a lot of money to make in Forex even when your currency is going down.

Getting rich through forex trading? The forex is getting to much hype than it should get. Forex trading requires a lot of tough muscles like sacrifice, patience, strategy, training, determination, Self-motivation, self control and dedication. It includes losing and winning.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back