What's new

Is forex the best way to get rich quickly ?

The short answer is this – yes, you can get rich if you trade forex or CFDs. However, you have to understand that forex trading is not some get-rich-quick scheme. Forex trading (short for foreign exchange trading) and currency trading is a skill, and like most skills, it takes time, patience, diligence, and experience to learn and refine. Success won’t happen overnight and anyone who says otherwise probably doesn’t have your best interests at heart.

Forex, I have heard of how forex makes people rich quickly, is it true.
They said you can even make over ten thousand dollars in the forex market per day depending on the lot size you use, it is said that forex is one of the means of getting rich quickly for the young people and even old people.
Can I get rich quickly trading forex.
Forex is here for a very long time and has made a whole lots of persons extremely Rich and has also rendered a lots bankrupt. How about talking about forex being a high risk investment in which your knowledge and skills is all that you need to navigate your path through to the top. Costly errors may occur but it's a sure way to get rich.
How prepared are you will determine how far you can go as a forex trader

Absolutely not, I totally disagree that forex Is the best way to get rich quickly, if you put it that way it is pretty much like saying gambling is the best and fastest way to get money. Evidently to some extents, that statement would totally make sense and sound right it and only if you are a gambling expert and there is a huge margin between your losses and your gains. It is the same with forex you cant just term forex a totally money earning platform because statistic over 50% of its traders are on the losing end.
Forex is gambling personified. Forex is not the easiest way to get-rich-quick. No matter how deep and hard you study the charts; forex market to always humble you but a clever trader will make profits and losses but his profit will be more than his losses thereby making some gains. That doesn't mean he's going to get rich very quick but gradually he accumulates enough the make profit.

Another factor that kill Forex traders fast is aiming for unrealistic expectation , most traders gamble just because they want to get rich over night , we need to be wise by now , if it is really working out this way everybody should be rich today . When setting your goal as a trader or investor make sure you are not aiming for unrealistic expectation that will lead to taking some risk you can not afford to take as the fact remains that you will never win all your placed orders

If you understand how to trade forex then I think it's a perfect way to get rich. Most people trading forex and know how to trade the market we'll have made alot of fortune from investing in it. Although it is risky and at times your forecast and predictions might go left but it doesn't stop people from cashing out big time.

In my modest opinion, it's also the way to get poor quickly o_O. Whatever (legit) activity with the promise of great earnings, unavoidably carries on the risk of great losses. And losses happen to qualified and clever traders too. Market is often unpredictable. Even in the presence of favourably financial prediction, an unpredictable event may occur (for ex., who could predict coronavirus at the end of November, 2019?). In any way, after hard studying, it's really possible to engage in forex trading, but it's not advisable to trade amounts we cannot afford to lose, at least, until facing specific circumstances. A friend of mine, for ex., lost her offline job and never recovered another offline employment (less during coronavirus times). Her only option was to study hard day and night to acquire new skills, and to take some risks too. She got into forex trading and she is able to earn amounts to add to other sources of online income, like PTWs and surveys. The same (or quite the same) happened to her fiancee. Now they are able to maintain themselves, to pay their bills, to buy food and drinks. They can discreetly live, they both escaped from poverty, from becoming homeless. But not at the point to become rich. Never trade with the idea of becoming rich: it could be disappointing.

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury

Those who are expert in forex trading use it to make steady income. but those who prematurely venture into forex trading without much knowledge and understanding of how it works will definitely lose a lot of money. It is therefore, advisable to understand how it works how to make gain from it before venturing into it.

While trading a forex pair for two hours during an active time of day it's usually possible to make about five round turn trades (round turn includes entry and exit) using the above parameters. If there are 20 trading days in a month, the trader is making 100 trades, on average, in a month.
using formed you should get more money by us in different website but the reasons is that the people are not known about it and not use it there for he .cNant earn Moe money and cannot rich hugely
Post automatically merged:

While trading a forex pair for two hours during an active time of day it's usually possible to make about five round turn trades (round turn includes entry and exit) using the above parameters. If there are 20 trading days in a month, the trader is making 100 trades, on average, in a month.
using formed you should get more money by us in different website but the reasons is that the people are not known about it and not use it there for he .cNant earn Moe money and cannot rich hugely

The fact that people look at forex as a get rich quick scheme is sad and those that invest heavy without studying and understanding forex tends to lose their hard earned money. Forex is not a get rich quick scheme. That being said it is possible to become rich trading forex but study and understanding the market is key

The forex market is one of the most popular markets for speculation, due to its enormous size, liquidity, and the tendency for currencies to move in strong trends.
You would think traders all over the world would make a killing, but success has been limited to a very small percentage of traders.

The problem is that many traders come with the misguided hope of making a gazillion bucks, but in reality, they lack the discipline required for really learning the art of trading

Yeah, in forex you can get rich but only if you know what you're doing, for example, in forex, you'll be given a certain goal and you'll need to set a reasonable goal, which is how I'm to gain by the end of the week, and once you start doing so, you'll be wealthy.

Hmmmmm forex is not the best way to get rich quickly. Actually, you can get rich through trading forex likewise you can get poor but it is not only the way you can get rich. If you have good capital and invest on good offline business like cement, building materials etc before closing of eyes and opening it you have gotten rich.

As it had been stated several times before, forex is not a get rich platform. It requires rigorous studies, you need to dedicate your time towards learning before actual practice. Forex can help make you some cool cash but it is not without its own risk.

They said you can even make over ten thousand dollars in the forex market per day depending on the lot size you use, it is said that forex is one of the means of getting rich quickly for the young people and even old people.
Yes, you can get rich quick trading on forex but I will seriously advise against it. A large lot size as you have said can make you Rich overnight, can make you earn up to 10000 dollars in one day but it can also make you lose everything you've invested

Forex trading every one of its forms is troublesome.

Possibly the individual is taking a gander at Binary Options in which case you need to bring up it is a trick and everybody is 100% ensured to lose as it is difficult to win because of the manner in which the game is played.

Customary forex trading has the posibilty of bringing in cash yet again the vast majority blow their records inside one month of beginning and by most I mean around 97%.

if this is the mentality you use White wedding I can show you you're going to lose sleep very very large amount of money because what is not a get-rich-quick scheme it's gradually if you crush into the market you're going to lose money and if you don't do the trading well you're going to lose money so it is a very risky and very volatile investment

It depends on how intelligent you are with it if you are a professional you will make it big in no time with forex, but if you are a beginner and you want to be rich overnight you will only run into a big debt, that I can assure.

The online forex brokers always caution you before signing up that forex is risky and about 70% are losing there money.So when you told that already the remaining thing is just to know this isn't a rich scheme. Anything involving risk ,one should take time to know how the risk is handle and with that you will be treating it like any other business.

Forex is a quick means of making money. However, you need to make research and learn from experts on how to trade. It's not always a win-win situation, it requires strategies and being focus
Post automatically merged:

Forex is one of the quick means of making money. However, you need to make research and learn from experts on how to trade. It's not always a win-win situation, requires dedication, strategies and patience

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back