What's new

Is forex the best way to get rich quickly ?

Forex trading is not a get rich quick business because if you are going into forex trading with the mindset that you are going there to be rich I think you have made the wrong choice because you may end up losing more because you will trade with mindset and not with strategy that can help you.

Forex, I have heard of how forex makes people rich quickly, is it true.
They said you can even make over ten thousand dollars in the forex market per day depending on the lot size you use, it is said that forex is one of the means of getting rich quickly for the young people and even old people.
Can I get rich quickly trading forex.
This sounds like an explanation of a get-rich-quick scheme.

Forex trading can make you rich as fast as it can make you poor, but to gain such extreme profits, you must be either extremely lucky or experienced, or both.

The forex market is one of the most popular markets for speculation, due to its enormous size, liquidity, and the tendency for currencies to move in strong trends.

I must make you understand that trading forex is not something you just jump into because you see someone counting millions. This mind set I must say is what gets newbies severely burned trading forex market. You need to change this mindset

well a lot of people has been getting rich from trading on forex but just that if you actually think of achieving that position as a forex trader you must dedicate a lot of your time to learn the strategy in trading if not you may not be able to make so much as others that are expert are making

Forex trading may make you rich if you are a hedge fund with deep pockets or an unusually skilled currency trader. But for the average retail trader, rather than being an easy road to riches, forex trading can be a rocky highway to enormous losses and potential penury

Forex is not always the best way to get rich quickly. It is a dangerous game, as one can lose every income you have generated within a minute. Then, one will likely start all over again and again. We'll, I Wil suggest that you think otherwise before going into forex.

They said you can even make over ten thousand dollars in the forex market per day depending on the lot size you use, it is said that forex is one of the means of getting rich quickly for the young people and even old people.
Forex is not a get rich quick trade. Same goes with other trades and investments. You don't go into any trade or investment with the aim of getting rich quickly. If you do so, you will have your fingers burnt. Forex is highly volatile and very risky. To make something out of forex, you must undergo thorough tutelage under expert trader, learning the basics and rudiments of trading.

if your major reasons for going into forex trading is for quick wealth then you are in for a rude awakening, it would be a major mistake for you to think that way. forex trading takes time.

Absolutely not, I totally disagree that forex Is the best way to get rich quickly, if you put it that way it is pretty much like saying gambling is the best and fastest way to get money. Evidently to some extents, that statement would totally make sense and sound right it and only if you are a gambling expert and there is a huge margin between your losses and your gains. It is the same with forex you cant just term forex a totally money earning platform because statistic over 50% of its traders are on the losing end.

If I were you, @Blue house the best thing to do is to talk to those who said that you can make over $10,000 in forex market per day. If possible you can also invest in what currency they will buy. Now, if you do not know those persons who said that get rich quick scheme then you do not have to believe a thing that they say. Never talk to strangers so your money will be safe. Scammers are all around us, do not forget that.

Personally for me I don't think it's a way to get rich quickly because it is too risky. There are other ways one can actually get rich quickly without having to risk so much in return. You can also consult a financial expert to help out.

Yes it is. But before you can start making it trading forex, you have to be equipped with the full knowledge or you might opt in to be buying signal. Forex market is even traded by banks, and other institutions and they make money.

Well it depends on your level of understanding of forex, if you understand and you are very familiar with Forex then you can get very rich in just a week but if you are still an amateur and rush there is a high probability you will be in debt.

it is not the quickest means to get rich as Forex is a gamble on the currency market, with you picking a side and the market taking the other side. If your trade is on the winning side, you make your profit if not you lose your capital. There quicker means like investing in an airdrop

Forex trading is not the best way to get rich quickly. You can lose thousands of dollars in a day of forex trading. There is no shortcuts to wealth you have to work for it, you have to build value. Wealth that is gotten that way may also vanish in a day because forex depends mainly on luck and analysis.

It is advisable not to get into forex with a strong determined mindset to make huge money overnight, such anticipation or expectation is unhealthy and one of the major reasons that people loose alot of monies at a go when trading forex.

I would say no because one could also lose a lot of money because of forex if one doesn't have or only have little knowledge about it. I suggest to study it first or use an demo account as a trial and practice.

Yes you can. There’s nothing impossible in this world but it’s not that easy as it seems and definitely not a get rich quick scheme. You’ve got to learn a lot. You’ve got to work same hard as learning. And one day you can reach your target.

Forex trading is a SKILL that takes TIME to learn. Skilled traders can and do make money in this field. However, like any other occupation or career, success doesn't just happen overnight.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back