Is Bitcoin mining real?

Roysnickz

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Feb 2, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been following the bitcoin digital currency for quite sometime now.
I come to realize that bitcoin is gold mine. I however, lack the financial capacity to buy and keep the digital assets. I am therefore, considering the mining option as proposed by some guys I mate online.
Those guys introduced me to some bitcoin mining sites online but I am sure if it real or scam sites.
Please, I want to know from the experts, if this legitimate. Thank you.

I come to realize that bitcoin is gold mine. I however, lack the financial capacity to buy and keep the digital assets. I am therefore, considering the mining option as proposed by some guys I mate online.
Those guys introduced me to some bitcoin mining sites online but I am sure if it real or scam sites.
Bitcoin mining is the backbone of the bitcoin network... Miners achieving this by solving a computational problem which allows them to chain together blocks of transactions.for this service, Miners are rewarded with newly-created bitcoins and transaction fees.

Bitcoin mining is very real but it's now very hard to when it was first launched. When it was launched you can easily mine Bitcoin on your smartphone but now you must buy your own personal computer with some sorts of strong software to enable you to be able to rig into the clowdware to earn your coin on the net

cryptotab mining they are still paying towards your wallet., new on android they have 2x speed free so you can mine bitcoin., but it is still better for pc to mining because needs gpu power to accumulate satoshi quickly.

Bitcoin mining is real and it is going to be an easy way of making money from Bitcoin. But for now I have not seen any reliable, or any sustainable mining platform. Most of the mining platforms online are not legit and so people should be very careful of mining platforms for now.

Bitcoin mining or even let me put it cryptocurrency mining is real. It was easier to mine bitcoins in the earlier years when it was introduced, but now it is harder. Before you can mine bitcoins now you must at least I have your personal computer. But for sure some of those sites shown to you maybe fake but there are real ones also.

Given how difficult it is to mine bitcoin in recent times and considering the fact that most of these mining sites are scam, it is better to invest by buying even if you have to do so little at a time.

If you are going to a serious and high level of bitcoin mining, you will need large capital for recommended euipments like mining rigs. Also, bitcoin mining is very high in electricity consumption. So you spend a lot of money when you commit and you seriously take bitcoin mining.

As of publication, the Bitcoin hashrate has not quite reached its all-time high from March 2020. ... A high hashrate means that it's more difficult to make a profit mining Bitcoin. The higher the hashrate the moreminers there are (or fewer but more efficientminers) which means you'll earn less bymining.

Mining isn't by and large beneficial, besides in certain circumstances, in the event that you can do it at no expense, eg, you utilize the work PC, which I'm not exhorting, and have modest or free power.

With any coin, the second a coin becomes beneficial, different diggers will point their equipment at it and mine the benefit out of it by expanding trouble and additionally flooding the market with recently mined coins, so diminishing the cost.

Yes, bitcoin mining is real. I.have encountered so many bitcoin mining sites and application. Just be careful because a few of those sites are just scam and waste of energy and time, so just check the legibility first.

Bitcoin has gain value over time, so a lot of fake mining websites has occupied the internet, from telegram fake mining bot to fake cloud mining, the only legit way you can mine bitcoin is through the bitcoin miner hardware.

The best advice or the best way to acquire bitcoins is to buy and hold till the value rises thereby getting some good profit according to the percentage rise, mining may cost you lots of capital, you can either mine on your laptop or through an ASIC or ANT miner, a very durable and gaming laptop can be used to mine but may affect the laptop long-life while the hardware miners may require heavy amount of electricity, therefore , the best method is to buy crypto.

Bitcoin mining is still going on but from I also heard from other expert they say it's not profitable and I think I will go with them because some of the mining site i saw and which i even joined the mining is not fast and the daily and monthly result is not much.i will advice you mine other altcoins like doge and other smaller ones then convert it to ether.

Based on my experience, joining Bitcoin mining sites or what we know as cloud mining, there are some who are legit, and many are scammers, even though cloud mining pays, you will only get small rewards so it takes a long time.

Of course bitcoin mining is real and can be achieved. Remember that there are fake sites all over the internet who claim to offer cloud mining. There are genuine ones too. I think mining coin can best be done with a computer. A computer with very high specs. I don't recommend phone mining because of the damages it can do to phone. And mining coin will require a very huge capital. But If one has the money, there is no harm in venturing into it. That is my take.

This a question to a rookie in the cryptocurrency space and it is a question in order, it shows you want to learn.

Yes bitcoin mining is very real and legit, there are so many ways to get Bitcoin, each units that makes up 1 BTC is called Satoshi, and you can satoshi in bits and pieces on your way to making I BTC.

You can purchase hardware for mining BTC that's the surest way to make good BTC, the equipment and electricity need is quite expensive.

Bitcoin mining is real and it is going to be an easy way of making money from Bitcoin. But for now I have not seen any reliable, or any sustainable mining platform. Most of the mining platforms online are not legit and so people should be very careful of mining platforms for now.
Well, Mining of Bitcoin is real. Bitcoin mining is the process of creating Satoshi by solving a computational puzzle. Bitcoin mining is necessary to maintain the ledger of transactions upon which Bitcoin is based. The Satoshi is mined to give unit of Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be mined via a machine in USA.

mining of bitcoins is so real but sometimes it's difficult for you to mine a single bitcoins because of the complicated algorithm that has to do with mining process, you may not even be able to mine a single bitcoins because mining of bitcoins is achievable when we mine in pools

Bitcoin (BTC) cloud mining can be a tricky thing to determine if it's completely safe in the Bitcoin world, and if it is, will it be cost effective? The return on your investment can be longer than other alternatives such as buying and selling Bitcoin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back