What's new

Is Bitcoin mining real?

Yes. Bitcoin mining I very real. But not in the manner you see been put out there. It actually involves some kind of heavy factory farm of heavy computers and electric powers. It I not something you carry your phone or your laptop to start doing

I have been following the bitcoin digital currency for quite sometime now.
I come to realize that bitcoin is gold mine. I however, lack the financial capacity to buy and keep the digital assets. I am therefore, considering the mining option as proposed by some guys I mate online.
Those guys introduced me to some bitcoin mining sites online but I am sure if it real or scam sites.
Please, I want to know from the experts, if this legitimate. Thank you.
Of course so many people talk about it and also give proofs of its reality by showing their earnings. So I think it is real real and trustable but it's too hard to work on it because you have to wait for a long time to get something. It's not as easy as it seems to be. But if someone works with patience, he would definitely get advantage of it and would earn a lot. I think you can trust and start mining.

Bitcoin mining is the backbone of the Bitcoin network. ... Miners achieve this by solving a computational problem which allows them to chain together blocks of transactions (hence Bitcoin's famous “blockchain”). For this service, miners are rewarded with newly-created Bitcoins and transaction fees.

Bitcoin is very large and big currency in the some country.big coin lunched is the marketlast ten year in the world strt time is value is low but slowly slowly improved curreny value in the market .today is the bit coin curreny is very prices able and value able in the world .

I come to realize that bitcoin is gold mine. I however, lack the financial capacity to buy and keep the digital assets. I am therefore, considering the mining option as proposed by some guys I mate online.
Those guys introduced me to some bitcoin mining sites online but I am sure if it real or scam sites.
Yes Bitcoin mining concept is right but most of the applications and platforms that offer free mining of Bitcoin are scam and fraud.
From the last nine months in online earning I have join more than 20 websites for Bitcoin mining but up till now I have received Nothing from them.

Bitcoin mining is actually possible and is currently being done. I won't advice you to go that route though and I have reasons. To mine a single unit of bitcoin you will be spending almost equivalent of what it would cost you to buy it. There's also the talk of electricity and having suitable gadgets to carry out this procedure.

Bitcoin mining is the backbone of the Bitcoin network. . Miners achieve this by solving a computational problem which allows them to chain together blocks of transactions (hence Bitcoin's famous “blockchain”).

Yeah I think it is possible to mine bitcoin but it is definitely very expensive and would definitely be
Very difficult to maintain and keep and you should be really careful with the morning platform you invest in since alot of them online are scams.

Yes. Bitcoin mining can be real only if one sees the right source. I do have one telegram bot I used in mining bitcoin but because of the high of value and worth of bitcoin in the market place, it takes more than a hell of time to mine a reasonable amount of bitcoin. So it better off having the money to buy some potions of it to keep and nuture it.

Minning of bitcoins is real, but it takes lots of time and patient, it all about solving a mathematical problem, bitcoin is the future, but we have lots of bitcoins site everywhere, scammers are using the opportunity to get people attention. So you need to check site reviews.

Bitcoin mining is the backbone of the Bitcoin network. ... Miners achieve this by solving a computational problem which allows them to chain together blocks of transactions (hence Bitcoin's famous “blockchain”). For this service, miners are rewarded with newly-created Bitcoins and transaction fees.

Hmmmm the word mining is somehow confuseable in which it is easy to fake and dump someone all in the name of mining although I strongly believe mining is real

Bitcoin mining is real but majority of those site we know promises to give bitcoin and at the end they fail woefully. Bitcoin mining needs a strong technical equipment to mine because the system has to crack each blochchain series and they are definatel complex.

Bitcoin mining may be real,but most of the sites that promise Bitcoin for task that should be done most of them are scam site.
So,one has to be very careful when some site promise Bitcoin and fail to pay them.
But some legit ones may be out there it is only knowing the right link that matters.

Bitcoin mining is real. Many got into it at the initial stage but presently, it is not easy to get into mining because it requires high tech equipment. To get all that is required to start mining involve substantial amount. Many of the mining sites you will come across are nothing but fake.

Bitcoin mining or even let me say that cryptocurrency mining is real. It was easier to mine bitcoins in the earlier years when it was introduced, but now it's harder. You must at least have your personal computer before you can mine bitcoins. But for sure, some of the sites you've been shown may be fake, but there are real ones as well.

Gone are those days when Bitcoin mining are real.i have been following Bitcoin for a while now from my experience so far there is no legit Bitcoin mining site again any platform saying they're mining Bitcoin is a scam

Well mining crypto currency is something you need to be very careful with, there are bounch of scammers online looking for who will fall into their trap, so be careful and make sure you know those guys, at least there destination in case the business collapse you will know where to find them ok?

Bitvoin
Bitcoin mining is real but it has become more difficult with the surge in value. Generally it is easier to mine cryptos when they are in their deep stage. Become when they start getting more valued, everyone wants them and they become difficult to acquire.

Bitcoin mining is real but you will spend a lot to achieve that, from expensive hardware, to power and time consumption. Some websites that claims they offer cloud mining are not legit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back