What's new

Is Bitcoin mining real?

I have been following the bitcoin digital currency for quite sometime now.
I come to realize that bitcoin is gold mine. I however, lack the financial capacity to buy and keep the digital assets. I am therefore, considering the mining option as proposed by some guys I mate online.
Those guys introduced me to some bitcoin mining sites online but I am sure if it real or scam sites.
Please, I want to know from the experts, if this legitimate. Thank you.
Yes, it is real. But it takes much more things than expected to mine a single amount of bitcoin successfully. All these sites calling themselves mining sites are scams

Bitcoin minning is very real, while people doubt is existence is because they have not really used it and it's not easy to comeby. As real as it is, it's time consuming.

People go about this Bitcoin mining in a funny manner as if it is something anybody can just wake up to do because feels like doing it. It is more that that

there are some sites you can mine cryptocurrencies like bitcoin but don't expect anything reasonable because you may not be able to make up to $5 in a month.
Post automatically merged:

there are some sites you can mine cryptocurrencies like bitcoin but don't expect anything reasonable because you may not be able to make up to $5 in a month.

I come to realize that bitcoin is gold mine. I however, lack the financial capacity to buy and keep the digital assets. I am therefore, considering the mining option as proposed by some guys I mate online.
Those guys introduced me to some bitcoin mining sites online but I am sure if it real or scam sites.

Mining Bitcoin is not the best option right now because you would need very high-quality, ASIC mining machines in order to mine big cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. These mining machines are not cheap and very expensive. On the other hand, you cannot mine bitcoin with home computers. So mining bitcoin is not a good option for you until or unless you are willing to invest A LOT of money into mining machines like ASIC miners.

Bitcoin mining via mobile phone is simply waste of time. You can't mine reasonable amount of coins using mobile devices or desktop devices. Mining takes place using a compatible mining hardware and high voltage electricity and so on to mine considerable number of coins.

there are in fact some websites where you can mine crypto on your browser, but they aren't really recommended as the earnings there are very low compared to the usage they use from your CPU

there are in fact some websites where you can mine crypto on your browser, but they aren't really recommended as the earnings there are very low compared to the usage they use from your CPU
I've never seen any legit crypto mining site before, that people mine coins like BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC etc, using mobile phone or desktop computer. Do you know any software like that??

Bitcoin mining is very real but it's now very hard to when it was first launched. When it was launched you can easily mine Bitcoin on your smartphone but now you must buy your own personal computer with some sorts of strong software to enable you to be able to rig into the clowdware to earn your coin on the net

I do not know why Bitcoin mining is so hard. I think it is because of high mining difficulty levels. Do you think that this is the only reason why Bitcoin mining is so difficult and impossible without ASIC miner machines?

Bitcoins can be mined no doubt but not with the mobile device ,even when the mobile device or app claim to mine bitcoins for you it is just an illusion,you will be earning the said amount of bitcoins depending on what you do to deserve it.

Bitcoin mining is real because bitcoin mining is one way you can make money online if actually you know how to mine, you have to determine to learn.

Bitcoin mining is real. I guess they are telling you about Bitcoin mining via cloud mining since the traditional normal is almost impossible for us to do. You can as well share some of them with us so that we can know and verify them

Bitcoin mining is real but very expensive. The power that's consumed in the process of mining one Bitcoin is about 1544KwH - that's energy required for an average US household for 53 days. Imagine how much you'll pay for that.

You really have to be careful of those websites that are mining bitcoins and other cryptocurrency most those ones that will be asking you to deposit some money before you are able to make a lot of money from your mining machine. I don't really trust in any of those ones for now.

Why should you doubt bout bitcoin mining? But when you are trying to mine bitcoin you need to be very careful on where you are investing your money because lot of scamming goes with bitcoin mining.

Of course, bitcoin mining is real but rigid in the sense that it's possibly accessible not on personal phones but owning a PC with a strong software which can launch you into a cloud where you can earn your bitcoin.

Bitcoin mining is real, the problem is right now you might end up making losses in mining than actually making profits. Mining has become really difficult right now, the earning is extremely slow and it consumes alot of power.

yes, btc mining is real but not from applications that earn very little or most are scams. you need real equipment if you want to do something serious. if you just want a small change there 0.05 $ - 0.10 $ you can also from online applications / games.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back