What's new

Is Bitcoin going to become more like cash?

That's true, but it won't make any sense for Bitcoin to be like cash, remember we only use Bitcoin online and not all people like to use things online, I don't know but everything is possible.
It may become an offline thing who knows, may be it will be printed out for offline transactions if they want to use it in the future, anything is possible, we hope for the best.

I agree with you,bit coin is way too big to be like a cash because of its value. A single Bitcoin is word a million in some countries and it can't be cash for that reason and it will not make sense sense seeing 0.00001 Bitcoin on cash
That's just the truth, Bitcoin is worth millions in naira, if you have good interest on investment you can invest your money on it, you can earn a considerable amount of money if you invest your money on Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is going to be the money of the internet but not necessarily like cash. Is not going to be like paper currency in which people use to buy things offline.

Bitcoin is going to be the money of the internet but not necessarily like cash. Is not going to be like paper currency in which people use to buy things offline.
That's just the truth, there's no way that can happen because Bitcoin is a digital currency, a lot of people don't get this right, I don't really think it's possible for Bitcoin to be like real cash.

Bitcoin is just a digital currency and I don't think it going to be like cash, I don't know why a lot of people don't get this, there's no way Bitcoin will be like cash, that's impossible.

That's just the truth, there's no way that can happen because Bitcoin is a digital currency, a lot of people don't get this right, I don't really think it's possible for Bitcoin to be like real cash.
Probably, if bitcoin becomes like a Fiat currency that means the purpose of its creation has been defeated which is actually not possible. it will likely be the major cryptocurrency used in transacting on the internet.

what i believe that might happen in the future would be that so many platforms would start accepting crypto payment like atm cards and we can buy stuffs with them online as well.

what i believe that might happen in the future would be that so many platforms would start accepting crypto payment like atm cards and we can buy stuffs with them online as well.
Probably, platforms like Google has already started accepting cryptocurrency payment. They announced that some time ago that they will be accepting Bitcoin, Eth, Shiba Inu, dogecoin and some others.

Bitcoin is just a digital currency and I don't think it going to be like cash, I don't know why a lot of people don't get this, there's no way Bitcoin will be like cash, that's impossible.
That's just the naked truth, there's no way Bitcoin will be like cash, Bitcoin is invisible is not something you can touch, and you can only use Bitcoin if you are working online.

Well in the digital market, I think the bitcoin has overtaken the use of fiat money but in the real world, it will be very difficult because it has much economic effects on the government.

That's just the naked truth, there's no way Bitcoin will be like cash, Bitcoin is invisible is not something you can touch, and you can only use Bitcoin if you are working online.
You have a point there, I also don't think that will happen, we have different currencies that we use and also don't think Bitcoin will fit in, this will not make any sense.

I think it's very important and necessary people understand this. Bitcoin can be used as internet money just like I have stated before but it cannot be like cash. it can also be used to pay for things offline with maybe an ATM machine.

You have a point there, I also don't think that will happen, we have different currencies that we use and also don't think Bitcoin will fit in, this will not make any sense.
That's just tye truth, it won't make any sense for Bitcoin to be like cash, as I said earlier Bitcoin is a digital currency and there's no way we can use it as a Money offline.

That's just tye truth, it won't make any sense for Bitcoin to be like cash, as I said earlier Bitcoin is a digital currency and there's no way we can use it as a Money offline.
the equivalent of Bitcoin in dollars can be withdrawn through ATM machines. But bitcoin itself will not be like cash because it is decentralized and it is more like internet money.

That's right, I also don't think that's happening, Bitcoin is a digital currency as you said it will not be good for people to be using it like real cash, it doesn't makes any sense to me.

the equivalent of Bitcoin in dollars can be withdrawn through ATM machines. But bitcoin itself will not be like cash because it is decentralized and it is more like internet money.
That's true, Bitcoin is a digital currency and there's no way you can withraw it via ATM machines that's not happening, there's no way Bitcoin will become real as cash.

I am not expecting this to happen based on the fact that volatile currency can't be used like a cash, except maybe people are willing to only use the usdt or busd which is a stable cryptocurrency.

That's true, Bitcoin is a digital currency and there's no way you can withraw it via ATM machines that's not happening, there's no way Bitcoin will become real as cash.
Yeah, like I have stated if you want to withdraw it through ATM the only thing you can do is to withdraw the equivalent in u.s. dollars or any other currency.

Yeah, like I have stated if you want to withdraw it through ATM the only thing you can do is to withdraw the equivalent in u.s. dollars or any other currency.
That's true but so you think that will make any sense? In my own opinion this will only buharify situation 😅, cryptocurrencies cannot fit in, having real cash is just the best.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back