What's new

Is Bitcoin going to become more like cash?

Bitcoin can not be like cash both it might be possible that all will be patronize by people and it works on tow different entities that's one will operate online and the other offline.

I think so, Bitcoin is becoming more like cash, a lot of people are now having interest on Bitcoin, I believe with the way Bitcoin is falling a lot of people will be interested in buying.
Well I don't think so, if Bitcoin become more like cash I believe most people will be interested In using Bitcoin online, I don't think Bitcoin is going to be more like cash.

Well I don't think so, if Bitcoin become more like cash I believe most people will be interested In using Bitcoin online, I don't think Bitcoin is going to be more like cash.
That's absolutely true, Bitcoin is becoming more like cash, but with the way things are faliing down I don't really think it's going to be good for Bitcoin.

That's absolutely true, Bitcoin is becoming more like cash, but with the way things are faliing down I don't really think it's going to be good for Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the well known cryptocurrency, most people like to invest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin but people are not investing on it now because is going down.

No it wouldn't. It was difficult back then without regulation and it'll be more difficult now with these losses that have occurred; they only would serve to justify the fact that the market without control was meant for disaster.

It's already becoming cash and sooner or later it might be. Many of the European countries have already started using bitcoin as a means of exchange and some companies have started accepting bitcoin as means of payment for their products

Bitcoin is the well known cryptocurrency, most people like to invest in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin but people are not investing on it now because is going down.
That's true Bitcoin is nicely moving to the downside, you can take good advantage of that if you a forex trader, remember forex traders do benefit from both buy and the sell side of the market.

Just like gold, Bitcoin is more of an asset as opposed to a means of daily transactions like cash. There are issues like the high transaction fees that make it not suitable for the role.

Bitcoin is already a cash but a digital one. A lot of people have started accepting bitcoin as a form of payment. Google have recently stated that it will accept some cryptocurrencies.

I do not think bitcoin is going to be like normal money because there are many differences between them. The only similarity is is that they can be used as a means of payment.

Just like gold, Bitcoin is more of an asset as opposed to a means of daily transactions like cash. There are issues like the high transaction fees that make it not suitable for the role.
That's true, not only Bitcoin if you'll notice most of the forex pairs especially USD pairs are nicely moving to the downside, I think this because the US dollar is rallying.

That's true Bitcoin is nicely moving to the downside, you can take good advantage of that if you a forex trader, remember forex traders do benefit from both buy and the sell side of the market.
Yes that's why I like forex trading you can benefit from both the buy and the sell side of the market, forex trading is a good idea to earn money online.

Yes that's why I like forex trading you can benefit from both the buy and the sell side of the market, forex trading is a good idea to earn money online.
That's why I like forex trading, forex trading is not like crypto trading, you can benefit from both buy and sell part of it, but before you can do that you have learn.

That's why I like forex trading, forex trading is not like crypto trading, you can benefit from both buy and sell part of it, but before you can do that you have learn.
Yes that's true, and one thing about forex trading is that you can use the same strategy you use for forex to trade the cryptocurrency market, but have you noticed this?

Yes that's true, and one thing about forex trading is that you can use the same strategy you use for forex to trade the cryptocurrency market, but have you noticed this?
That's right, that's what I'm doing, you can use the same things you use for forex to analyze the cryptocurrency market, trading both forex pairs and cryptocurrencies will be a good idea.

That's right, that's what I'm doing, you can use the same things you use for forex to analyze the cryptocurrency market, trading both forex pairs and cryptocurrencies will be a good idea.
Yes, that's one of the benefits of these market we trade, you can use the same trading strategy to trade anything that has candle stick, if you understand candle stick you can earn money on trading.

Yes, that's one of the benefits of these market we trade, you can use the same trading strategy to trade anything that has candle stick, if you understand candle stick you can earn money on trading.
That's true, you can trade both forex pairs abs and cryptocurrencies depending on your choice, bit for me I give most of my focus to forex pairs, I do trade cryptos but not all the time.

That's true, you can trade both forex pairs abs and cryptocurrencies depending on your choice, bit for me I give most of my focus to forex pairs, I do trade cryptos but not all the time.
Well as far as it can fetch you money that's a good idea, having the experience is not enough you need to put it in practice, I believe that's the only best way to become a successful trader.

Well as far as it can fetch you money that's a good idea, having the experience is not enough you need to put it in practice, I believe that's the only best way to become a successful trader.
That's exactly the point, if you are good at practicing you'll gain a lot of experience that will help you on earning money, if you have good experience you can earn a decent amount of money online.

That's exactly the point, if you are good at practicing you'll gain a lot of experience that will help you on earning money, if you have good experience you can earn a decent amount of money online.
That's true, experience is what really matters in everything we do, if you don't have good experience you'll definitely suffer you might even lose a lot of cash.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back