What's new

Is Bitcoin going to become more like cash?

Nat

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Yes it will replace physical cash in the farthest future. It is a form of exchange in some countries. People use to it to buy and sell items online. In a different decentralised world of it's own , self governing your currency gives you power and control over it . It wil happen eventually

Yes it will replace physical cash in the farthest future. It is a form of exchange in some countries. People use to it to buy and sell items online. In a different decentralised world of it's own , self governing your currency gives you power and control over it . It wil happen eventually
Exactly it will become more of cash. Different countries as you said gives in enough good and products to be bought and helps in buying and selling.

I think it is going to be a big change in economy of the planet, day by day people are getting interested in crypto, they know it, that we need something decentralized.

I think so, Bitcoin is becoming more like cash, a lot of people are now having interest on Bitcoin, I believe with the way Bitcoin is falling a lot of people will be interested in buying.

With time I feel my generation gonna accept digital transaction of Bitcoin in due time because life is becoming dynamic and in they next decade they world is changing to me digital currencies is a blessing to Africa currency

with time i strongly believe bitcoin would soon become like cash as people would bring more goods and services that are crypto currency enabled and also we would see atm machines and pos that would accept and transact bitcoin payment.

No. It is never going to be. This is due to the fact that a lot of people already are used to the normal cash system and they can never trust bitcoin up to the level of considering it as a better alternative.

No. It is never going to be. This is due to the fact that a lot of people already are used to the normal cash system and they can never trust bitcoin up to the level of considering it as a better alternative.
Well that's true though but one thing I noticed is that currencies are not having good values as it use to be, most of the countries currencies are falling down like brick.

Not at all. Even though it might replace the use of currencies in some settings but it can never metamorphose into cash .
Bitcoin is a digital cash though.

The people need to get governments around the world to understand that bitcoin is actually very good and that is the only way that it is going to become something like fiat currency.

Not at all. Even though it might replace the use of currencies in some settings but it can never metamorphose into cash .
That's true, but I think people are more interested in digital cash that real money, I think that's why he said Bitcoin is becoming more like cash.

I admire this analogy. It is a form of currency used for exchange of goods and services like any other currency. It don't think it would replace the use of cash but rather it would supliment it's use digitally.

I admire this analogy. It is a form of currency used for exchange of goods and services like any other currency. It don't think it would replace the use of cash but rather it would supliment it's use digitally.
That's it man!
It would just supliment it and would not rather take it's place .
Come to think of it, people are using money when bitcoin was at it's peak in Value.

Though no one can predict the future but I believe it will be very difficult to get recognition and become more like cash. some government have considered it as a threat to them so they won't accept it.

Though no one can predict the future but I believe it will be very difficult to get recognition and become more like cash. some government have considered it as a threat to them so they won't accept it.
You are right, but Bitcoin is having more value than cash, most countries uses Bitcoin to do a lot of things, while somec ountries like mine has banned the use of cryptocurrency.

It will be very difficult for bitcoin to be more like cash these is because they operate on two different entity that's online and offline. it acceptability depends on the government.

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency using cryptography to secure transactions. Digital currencies are making their way from the margins to the mainstream, and that's something to celebrate. It will definitely replace cash.

It will be very difficult for bitcoin to be more like cash these is because they operate on two different entity that's online and offline. it acceptability depends on the government.
That's true, Bitcoin has a slim opportunity of being like cash, Bitcoin is like cash already but a digital currency, cryptocurrency and cash have a small differences.

Well for now, no one can really tell if it can be or not though it has lower opportunity to become even if the world government will accept it as the means of transaction.

The price of Bitcoin Cash fell to $1,000 before seeing a big price jump to $1,500 at the beginning of May 2018, when the market went down again. The previous winter was the worst for the cryptocurrency market due to low prices.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back