What's new

Is Bitcoin going to become more like cash?

We can never tell because bitcoins will continue to grow as long as more people are investing in it, in terms of being like a cash , I don't really think so. If you have to consider a real currency of all countries, they are stable.

We can never tell because bitcoins will continue to grow as long as more people are investing in it, in terms of being like a cash , I don't really think so. If you have to consider a real currency of all countries, they are stable.
That's true, it will not make any sense for Bitcoin to be like cash, I don't that's happening, Bitcoin is a digital currency it will not be a good idea for it to be like cash.

Yes it will replace physical cash in the farthest future. It is a form of exchange in some countries. People use to it to buy and sell items online. In a different decentralised world of it's own , self governing your currency gives you power and control over it . It wil happen eventually
Yes of course I will definitely replace in future because of online purchasing or selling is mostly done by bitcoinh because of trustable cryptocurrency and with high rates too.

I think it depends. it can be and it cannot be possible for bitcoin to become more like cash simply because alot of countries have started considering the use of bitcoin as a threat to them.

I firmly believe that as time goes on, bitcoin will quickly resemble cash as more individuals bring in products and services that support cryptocurrencies, and as atms and pos start to accept and process bitcoin payments.

That's true but so you think that will make any sense? In my own opinion this will only buharify situation 😅, cryptocurrencies cannot fit in, having real cash is just the best.
Of course, it will make a lot of sense and things like that has already been happening in some places. I have read somewhere that there is a country which there is ATM for Bitcoin.

That's true, Bitcoin has a slim opportunity of being like cash, Bitcoin is like cash already but a digital currency, cryptocurrency and cash have a small differences.
Yes you are right it's more likely to become cash amount in future. So, it's cryptocurrency currency is going to be cash in future for all the world or for some countries surely.

it will definitely reach a point where the whole world would not have a choice but to accept not just bitcoin but every other form of crypto currencies but definitely not shitcoins, so the future is bright.

Yes of course I will definitely replace in future because of online purchasing or selling is mostly done by bitcoinh because of trustable cryptocurrency and with high rates too.
For me I don't think so, how is it even possible for Bitcoin to be like cash, a lot of people will not like it that way,it won't make any sense if Bitcoin become like cash.

I am very sure that bitcoin will never be like cash because it is more of an internet money. Without the internet bitcoin is not going to function and of course it is decentralized.

I am very sure that bitcoin will never be like cash because it is more of an internet money. Without the internet bitcoin is not going to function and of course it is decentralized.
That's another good point. The reason why cryptocurrency was created is the decentralization , if it is like a physical cash I think that the government will wants to regulate and control it.

That's just the truth, it will not make any sense for Bitcoin to be like cash, that's not happening, Bitcoin is a digital currency there's no way it can become like cash.

Yes it will replace physical cash in the farthest future. It is a form of exchange in some countries. People use to it to buy and sell items online. In a different decentralised world of it's own , self governing your currency gives you power and control over it . It wil happen eventually
Despite government accepted cryptocurrency, it cannot be allowed to use as a cash, because it is a digital currency that we use to transact throughout the world. It can be easily sent to the friends in abroad for money exchange.

At this point, it's clear that Bitcoin (CRYPTO:BTC) is not the future of money. That's not to say anything negative about Bitcoin. The coin has played a vital role in growing the crypto ecosystem as a whole, and has served early investors

Personally I don't think anyone can predict about the future of bitcoin simply because things can change at anytime. it overtaking of cash depends on the acceptance of the government across the world.

That's another good point. The reason why cryptocurrency was created is the decentralization , if it is like a physical cash I think that the government will wants to regulate and control it.
if bitcoin becomes like cash then the purpose of its creation has already been defeated. The reason is because the government will control any money that comes in form of cash.

Have you ever thought of the possibility that a day would come whereby we do not have to use paper money any longer?
Well for me I sincerely believe that anything is possible in this world.

Currently no one can really tell of it currently and future status in terms of transaction simply because alot of government have disagreed with it operation in there respective countries so it depends on the acceptance.

Currently no one can really tell of it currently and future status in terms of transaction simply because alot of government have disagreed with it operation in there respective countries so it depends on the acceptance.
It is going to be accepted worldwide, I definitely do believe that, I believe it is just a matter of time for this to happen, they can not stop it, the revolution in the financial market has begun.

if bitcoin becomes like cash then the purpose of its creation has already been defeated. The reason is because the government will control any money that comes in form of cash.
We can't really tell , but personally I am sceptical because this will not happen. cryptocurrency will still continue to be a digital coins cream that was created to be. Yes it will automatically become a centralised currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back