What's new

Is Bitcoin going to become more like cash?

Yes it will replace physical cash in the farthest future. It is a form of exchange in some countries. People use to it to buy and sell items online. In a different decentralised world of it's own , self governing your currency gives you power and control over it . It wil happen eventually
The only scenario where bitcoin will resemble paper currency is if the masses succeed in convincing politicians throughout the globe that it is genuinely extremely beneficial.

Yes it will replace physical cash in the farthest future. It is a form of exchange in some countries. People use to it to buy and sell items online. In a different decentralised world of it's own , self governing your currency gives you power and control over it . It wil happen eventually
Yes as we know the value of Bitcoin that is so much high so we can imagine and expect this Bitcoin is becoming more like cash or just like cash and will replace definitely because even now days people are buying or selling Bitcoin to take as a cash.

I wouldn't say it's like cash. People are reluctant to spend it on the premise it will go up in value over time. Cash as we know it is incentivized to spend as it diminishes in value over time
You are right with what you've said, I also don't think Bitcoin is going to become more like cash, Bitcoin is a digital currency that we can use online unlike money.

We are now in the 21st century, a digital world and the world is moving forward and not backward,I think bit coin will never become like a manual Cash

I think there is no much possibility for bitcoin becoming popular like cash these is because the government consider it as a treat to it policies and recognition in the money market.

We are now in the 21st century, a digital world and the world is moving forward and not backward,I think bit coin will never become like a manual Cash
You are right, everything is gradually shifting online, I don't know if I'm the only one noticing this, we have a lot of things that are now online, the world is gradually ending.

Lol, why do you see the world ending instead of seeing the world advancing?. Knowledge is increasing day by day making things simpler and digital

Lol, why do you see the world ending instead of seeing the world advancing?. Knowledge is increasing day by day making things simpler and digital
😆😆 That's true the technology is increasing while the world is ending, if you are working online You can benefit a lot of things from it, working online is good.

bitcoin is a very popular crypto currency everybody knows what bitcoin is, however, I don't think bitcoin is going to be like cash may in the future some stores already offering to pay with bitcoin these days

bitcoin is a very popular crypto currency everybody knows what bitcoin is, however, I don't think bitcoin is going to be like cash may in the future some stores already offering to pay with bitcoin these days
That's completely true, Bitcoin is a popular cryptocurrency but for me I don't think it's the best, we have a lot of cryptocurrencies that are far better than Bitcoin.

I think so, Bitcoin is becoming more like cash, a lot of people are now having interest on Bitcoin, I believe with the way Bitcoin is falling a lot of people will be interested in buying.
Bitcoin has been the face of cryptocurency and lots of investors have great confidence on bitcoin and its value though a bit down can still rise up to an appriciable level,its actually the right time to buy and save.

Well I strongly think so, Bitcoin is becoming more like cash, a lot of people are now having interest on Bitcoin, I believe with the way Bitcoin is falling a lot of people will be interested in buying.

I think it is important and necessary people understand that bitcoin is a digital currency and not some form of cash. It will be used as money on the internet generally maybe someday.

Bitcoin is going to be more like cash when some countries that have decided to take it as a basic form of payment begin to buy items from sellers and being used as a means of exchange. However the future is obvious that it would be be like cash so let's the price skyrocket again.

Bitcoin has been the face of cryptocurency and lots of investors have great confidence on bitcoin and its value though a bit down can still rise up to an appriciable level,its actually the right time to buy and save.
That's completely true, I have never invested my money on Bitcoin but it's seems to be a good cryptocurrency to invest your money on, if you know how to trade cryptocurrencies you can earn a good amount of money.

Maybe in the future, bitcoin will replace cash, but for now it is not widely accepted by most of the world governments, maybe because it is a decentralised currency and it just came out not too long ago.

Maybe in the future, bitcoin will replace cash, but for now it is not widely accepted by most of the world governments, maybe because it is a decentralised currency and it just came out not too long ago.
It might not be possible for bitcoins to be like a cash because of instability of its price. Most cash as we all understand will always have a fixed value for a certain period of time.

It might not be possible for bitcoins to be like a cash because of instability of its price. Most cash as we all understand will always have a fixed value for a certain period of time.
I agree with you,bit coin is way too big to be like a cash because of its value. A single Bitcoin is word a million in some countries and it can't be cash for that reason and it will not make sense sense seeing 0.00001 Bitcoin on cash

That's true, but it won't make any sense for Bitcoin to be like cash, remember we only use Bitcoin online and not all people like to use things online, I don't know but everything is possible.

I agree with you,bit coin is way too big to be like a cash because of its value. A single Bitcoin is word a million in some countries and it can't be cash for that reason and it will not make sense sense seeing 0.00001 Bitcoin on cash
That's just the thing. Bitcoins can only be enjoy when you have a huge sum of money for investment but if your money is not capable of investing reasonably in bitcoins then you should consider other cryptocurrency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back